继续为您跟踪报道哥伦布市的一系列枪击案
We're following a series of shootings in Columbus.
下面播放一起被随机拍摄到的街头交火事件
The daytime gun battle on a busy street caught on camera.
给我下车
Get out of the car!
令人震惊的新视频为您独家播报
Shocking new video tonight that you'll only see here.
举起手来
Put your hands down!
从摩托车上下来
Get off the bike.
从摩托车上下来
Get off the bike.
举起手来
Put your hands up!
我 怒 了
政♥府♥有一系列新政策
There's a new effort today
试图阻止跟黑帮有关的暴♥力♥事件
to try to stop all the gang related violence in our city.
另一帮少年犯在哥伦布街头崛起
Police have made some arrests
警方已经抓捕了不少相关人犯
after the killing of yet another teenager on a Columbus street.
炎炎夏日让人躁动不安 犯罪率急剧上升
Summer police are dealing with an unsettling spike
警方焦头烂额
in violent crime.
梅泽夫州长发言人称这些枪击案
Spokesperson for governor Meserve says that
不是随机暴♥力♥事件
these shootings are not random acts of violence.
原话是 我想让每个在家的市民知道
Quote: "What I want to let everyone at home know
这些有目的的犯罪行为...
is that these are targeted acts of criminals..."
抱歉 有紧急新闻插播
I'm sorry. I'm getting some breaking news.
据悉有示♥威♥游♥行♥...
Word that a protest...
这场被政♥府♥竭力掩盖的示♥威♥游♥行♥
We're hearing that a protest we were covering
已经演变成了暴♥力♥事件
has escalated into violence.
我们将去现场做报道
We're gonna go live now to...
警方在某幢正在翻修的建筑物天花板顶上
The police have identified three shooting victims
发现了三个枪击受害者
found behind the sheetrock of an apartment building
身份已经得到证实
that's undergoing a remodel.
悲剧的是 其中一个是
Tragically, we can now confirm that one of the victims
卧底警♥察♥ 不幸以身殉职
was an undercover police officer killed in the line of duty.
今天早些时候
Hundreds attended the solemn funeral procession
数百人参加了追悼会
of slain officer Hernandez earlier today.
并致以悼词
In his eulogy,
梅泽夫州长继续强调犯罪率已经下降
governor Meserve continues to stress that crime is down.
而实际情况却相反 套用一名俗语就是"群魔乱舞"
In fact, quote: "Hype and hysteria are up."
今年夏天枪击案
This summer has seen a 24% increase in shootings
比去年上升了24%
over the last year.
我们刚收到一个令人惊讶的消息
We are just receiving some alarming news right now.
一起枪击正在镜头下发生 地点...
A shootout is actually erupting. That's happening...
在哪儿来着
Where's this happening?
此时 我们收到消息
Right now, we're receiving word of a police chase
警♥察♥正在75号♥州际公路飞车追逐罪犯
that's going on on interstate 75.
他被拖住了
He actually might spin out here.
观众们 警♥察♥紧随其后
There are officers, you guys, right behind him.
好了 我们把镜头定在这里
All right, it looks like we're coming to a stop out here.
这家伙冲出车子
The guy is getting out of the vehicle.
这家伙正冲出车子 手里有枪
The guy is getting out of the vehicle. He's got a gun.
他有枪
He's got a gun.
他跑向一辆小货车
He just got into a Van.
情形变得很坏 他打着手势
This could end very badly out here. He's gesturing.
太坏了
Oh, this is not good.
事情演变成人♥质♥劫持 那人努力想逃出
This is now a hostage situation. The person trying to get out...
啊 不 他被车拖拽着
Oh no, he's being dragged.
这人被拖拽着
A guy is being dragged.
事情已经演变成人♥质♥劫持
This has now turned into a hostage situation.
枪击案急剧上升
Violent crime has increased 18% this year
今年的犯罪率增加18%
with a significant spike in shootings.
全年总共超过300起枪击案
Over 300 shootings this year
造成50多人死亡
with close to 50 gun related deaths.
本地警方说这些案件
Local police say that an abundance of illegal guns
大多是由帮派手里的非法枪♥支♥引起的
in the hands of gang members are the cause.
约翰 警长刚宣布了
Well, John, the sheriff has yet to release
一项官方声明
an official statement.
但有内部人士称这起恐怖交火事件
But an inside source has told me that this horrific shooting
更像是黑帮主使的
is very likely another gang initiation.
梅泽夫州长在今天的竞选巡回演讲中
Governor Meserve returned to Columbus today
继续强调
for a campaign rally where he continued to stress
全州的犯罪率已经有明显下降
that crime is in fact down across the state.
而我刚收到消息 县医院宣布了第三名受害者
I am just being told right now that the third shooting victim
刚到医院就死亡的消息
has been pronounced dead upon arrival at county hospital.
警方公布了有关嫌犯的监控录像
Police have released security cam footage of the suspect.
事先提醒一下荧屏前的观众
A warning to our viewers...
以下画面可能会引起某些人的不适
These images may be difficult for some.
短短四年内
In less than four years,
本州谋杀案犯罪率下降了一半
we've cut this state's homicide rate nearly in half.
抢劫案只有以前的30%
Robbery rate, a third.
故意破坏案 车辆盗窃案都呈下降趋势
Vandalism, auto theft, crime is down.
别问我怎么做到的
But don't ask me.
妈
Mom!
看 你的新老板
Look. It's your new boss.
我们是不是把毒贩和黑帮赶出了街区
Have we pushed drugs and gangs out of our neighborhoods?
齐心协力 我们制止了腐♥败♥行为
Together, we've called out the corrupt.
万众一心 建设更美好的未来
And together, we'll keep going into the future.
输油管道的事呢
What about the pipeline?
像我过去一直坚持的 中转输油管道
Well as I've always maintained, the corner turn oil line
将为本州经济发展做出重要贡献
would be a boon to this state's economy.
洁净水源关乎到人♥权♥
Clean water is a human right.
为了此事 州长办公室特意指派官员
That's why my office
对环境问题进行评估
has commissioned its own environmental review
以期达到国家环境保护局的标准
to compare with the e.P.A.'S audit.
妈
Mom.
妈 看电视 你出名了
Mom! Look, you're famous!
人们在谈论你的项目
They're talking about your project.
我不会出名的 我只是提供数据
I'm not famous. I'm just checking the numbers
给风头人物的秘书而已
for the secretary of somebody famous.
很明显 风头人物的数学都不咋的
Cuz apparently famous people cannot do their own math.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
看你 怎么 项目完成了
Look at you. What, did you lie out?
差不多啦
A little.
我应该多离开你走走 嗨
Damn. I should go away more often. Hi.
斯坦 好想念你
I missed you, Stan.
你老板那儿呢 他怎么看
So, how did it work out with your boss?
不太好
Not so good.
这话什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
先说说你的情况嘛
I want to hear about you first.
都告诉我啦 事情怎么样
Tell me everything. How did it go?
好 真的很不错
Okay. I'm just saying it was awesome.
那些总部 真正的大企业
Those headquarters, it's the real deal.
很喜欢
I loved it.
老天 宝贝
Oh my god, baby.
嗯 那...
Well, so...
他说回头给你电♥话♥
So he said I'll call you.
我回答说"回头给你电♥话♥究竟什么意思"
And I said, "what the hell does that mean, we'll call you?'
他说"斯坦 很快会联♥系♥你 别急"
and he said, "Stan, I'll see you soon. Real soon."
就是说你得到工作啦
So does that mean you got the job?
不清楚 很有可能
I don't know. Maybe.
啊 这太棒了
Oh, that would be so amazing.
是啊 宝贝 加利福尼亚上班哦
I know. California, baby.
艾比和麦克可以来看我
Abbie and Mike could come visit.
一起带吉米去迪斯尼乐园玩
Bring Jimmy to Disneyland.
这太好了 真棒
I know. It would be so cool. It'd be awesome.
你车停在哪儿 等等 哪儿
Where'd you park? Wait, where did I...
我想...应该是地下三层
I thought I parked... It's 3g.
哈 找到了
Yeah. Ah-hah.
给你
There you go.
我靠
Ah, shit.
不会吧
Man.
老天 怎么会这样
Oh my god. How'd that happen?
triple a 全美汽车协会
要打电♥话♥给汽车协会吗
Should I call triple a?