让他们进去
Send them in!
希尔先生 你说他脸上有个刺青 对吧
You said he had a tattoo on his face. Right, Mr. Hill?
先生们 脸朝右
Gentlemen, face right.
4号♥ 往前
Number four, step forward.
不对 那是 是泪珠图案 不是他
No, that's... that's a teardrop. That's not him.
慢慢来
Take your time.
好
I will.
注意 把脸转一下 两边都转
Eyes up, guys. Let's see your faces, both sides.
向左
Face left.
向前
Face front.
停
Hold.
2号♥ 第二个家伙
Two. The second guy.
2号♥ 走向前来
Number two, up front.
2号♥ 摘掉你的帽子
Number two, remove your hat.
就是他
That's him.
就是他
That's him.
希尔先生 你确定
You sure, Mr. Hill?
你不是说嫌犯穿着连帽衫么
Now you said he was wearing a hoodie.
你眼睛进了鲜血 你看清了他的脸吗
You had blood in your eyes. Did you see his face?
没 我眼睛没进血 那时我还没挨打
No, I didn't... I didn't have blood. I wasn't hit yet.
他 你说的是他
That, that's him.
但你在证词中说那刺青是只蝙蝠
You told us in your statement it was a tattoo of a bat.
那时你非常肯定
You seemed pretty sure.
这是一桩谋杀案 不能以猜测进行调查
This is a homicide case. We can't go on a guess.
不是 我以为那刺青是只蝙蝠
No, I thought it was a bat.
其实是只苍蝇 就是他
But it's a fly. And that's him.
我非常肯定 就是他
I'm certain of it. That's him.
好
Okay.
好什么
Okay what?
好 呃...
Okay, uh...
就这样
That's it?
就这样子
That's it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
多谢
Appreciate it.
怎么回事
What happened?
为什么放他走
Why did you let him go?
别这么大声
Keep your voice down.
不 不 不 你才应该小声
No, no, no. You keep your voice down!
-希尔先生 别把事情弄糟 -糟
Don't make it worse, Mr. Hill. Worse?! Worse?!
难道有比别人杀了我老婆
What could be worse than the man who killed my wife
却像没事般走出这里更糟的嘛
walks out of here like it's a joke!
这他妈就是个笑话
Like it's nothing!
就算我们抓他回来 对你的案子也没帮助
Even if we bring him back, it's not gonna help your case.
那怎样做才能帮你破案 告诉我
Okay. How will I help my case? Tell me.
时间
Time.
时间吗
Time?
这种类型的人都活不长
These types don't live long.
他会吸毒过量 自寻死路
He'll od. He'll get himself killed.
上帝啊
Oh Jesus Christ.
你是说我得回家等着 指望他某天暴死
You want me to go home and hope that he dies.
是不是这样
Is that it?
老天
Ah, Jesus.
希尔先生
Mr. Hill.
我也希望吊死每一个进过警局的人♥渣♥
I'd like to hang most of the shit bags who walk through here.
但我做不到 你也一样
But I can't. Neither can you.
知道么
Know what?
你是对的 这不是我的职责
You're right. It's not my job.
是你的职责 仅此而已
It's your job. It is.
没事啦
It's okay.
那小子是莱米·K的手下 案子封存起来
The kid's on lemi k's crew. That whole file's on ice.
哦 不错 就这么办
Yeah, well it better stay that way.
好
Yeah.
爸
Dad?
爸 我一直给你打电♥话♥
Dad, I've been trying to call you.
事情怎样了 他是凶手吗
What happened? Was it him?
就是他 我肯定
Yeah, it's him. I'm sure of it.
那警♥察♥拘捕他没
So they arrested him?
没有 警♥察♥说我是个不可靠的目击证人
No, no. They told me I wasn't a credible witness.
他们就这样放走了这个人♥渣♥
They let that piece of shit walk?!
警♥察♥根本不在乎你母亲的案子
The police don't care about your mother.
不过是另一具尸体罢了
It's just another body to them.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
要不你今晚上我家
Hey. Do you want to come over tonight?
大家一起度过这个夜晚
You could spend the night with us.
谈谈这事
We can talk about it.
宝贝 谢了 不用
No thanks, honey.
我很好 只想 真的想
I'm good. I just, I just really,
一个人静一静
I just need to be alone.
你致电的是希尔家 我们暂时不在
Hi. You've reached the Hills. We're not in right now.
请在"嘀"声后留言给斯坦利或薇薇安
After the beep, please leave a message for Stanley or Vivian.
许久以前 你为我作出了巨大的改变
You made a big change for me. A long time ago.
我听说薇薇安的事情了
I heard about Vivian.
非常遗憾
I'm sorry.
她上个星期已经下葬
Yeah. We buried her last week.
你知道我们从不参加葬礼
You know we never did funerals.
那不是我打电♥话♥给你的原因
That's not why I'm calling.
好
All right.
有什么需要
So what do you need?
我需要几个名字
Just a few names.
你没事吧
Hello?
本店不得吸烟
There's no smoking in the shop.
混♥蛋♥ 这可是你的香烟
They're your cigarettes, asshole.
本店也绝对禁止偷窃
There's definitely no stealing in the shop either.
自打你进来 我观察你有好一会儿
Been a while since you came in.
很多事情
Yeah, well there's
我有一会儿没做过了
a lot of things I haven't done for a while.
有了孙子
Had a grandson.
祝贺你
Good for you.
买♥♥只小狗给他
Buy him a puppy.
那次圣保罗行动 过了多久
That Sao Paulo op. When was that?
二十年前吗
Twenty years ago?
真没想过 所以不能回答你
Really haven't thought about it. Couldn't tell you.
你生我气吗
You mad at me?
你真的生我气了
You're mad at me.
你看我像被你坑苦的人么 我有生气么
Do I look like a guy who's hung out to dry and is mad?
不 我不这么看
No, I don't think so.
斯坦利 相信我
Stanley. Trust.
当然
I do.
不 你不信我 你还是有心结
No. You really don't. You still have issues.
假如你像现在这般相信我...
If you had just trusted me this much...
我俩现今还活跃在战场上
We'd still be out in the field.
要知道那不是我离开的原因
You know that's not why I left.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
薇薇安 这么好的女人值得你抛弃事业
Vivian. A woman like that was worth walking away for.
找到她是你的好运气
You hit the lottery when you found her.
圣保罗之后 发生的那些事情
After San Paulo, what happened,
只是不忍♥心再让她经受折磨
I just couldn't put her through it anymore.
哦 哦
Yeah, yeah.
不 我说的是实话 一直是实话
No, I told you it was true then and it was.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
丹尼斯 别...别质疑我的忠诚
Dennis, don't...Don't question my trust, please.
好 你要谈忠诚是吧
Okay. You want to talk about trust?
那就相信我的话 该放手时就放手
Then you trust me when I tell you to give it up.
你说什么
What?
你今天来的目的
This mission of yours.
她死得不明不白 兄弟
They killed her for nothing. Nothing, man!
看着我 我理解你 你的心在滴血
Look at me. I get it. You're hurting.
我理解 不就是复仇嘛
I get it. You want vengeance.