我靠 66号♥ 我们发现两个VIP重要人物在车里
Holy shit. 66 Bravo, we got two VIPs exiting the vehicle.
一个40岁左右 黑色头发 小眼睛
First 40s, black hair, bad dye job, beady little eyes.
你能确认VIP是巴舍尔·达乌德汗吗
Can he confirm VIP is BDK?
66号♥ 阿尔法39号♥
66 Bravo, Three Niner Alpha,
是VIP巴舍尔·达乌德汗吗
is VIP BDK?
你能确认吗
Can you confirm?
66号♥ 确认
66 Bravo confirming.
VIP是巴舍尔·达乌德汗
VIP call sign Bravo Delta Kilo.
第二个人是哈米德·瓦利德汗
Second civ Hamid Walid Khan,
呼叫威士忌酒店
call sign Hotel Whisky Kilo.
阿尔法39 这里是66号♥
Three Niner Alpha, this is 66 Bravo.
我们发现塔♥利♥班♥ 四个人
We've got Taliban, counting four.
他和塔♥利♥班♥人在一起
He's got Talis with him?
像巴舍尔·达乌德汗这样的家伙两边通吃的
A guy like BDK plays both sides of the fence.
66号♥ 阿尔法39 你有许可吗
66 Bravo, Three Niner Alpha, do you have clearance?
他们带武器了吗
Are they carrying weapons?
周三到周五他和我们在一起
Wednesdays-Fridays he's with us
周二到周三他和塔♥利♥班♥在一起
Tuesdays-Thursdays, he's with the Talis,
休息日 他们贩毒
and on days off, they're both running narcotics.
66号♥
66 Bravo,
不 没武器 但是他们穿着整齐
negative, no weapons, but they're in costume.
黑色头巾 黑衣人穿短衫
Black turbans, black man jams.
这些家伙没打算隐藏什么 完毕
These guys are not even trying to hide who they are. Over.
66号♥ 我们发现针对居民的敌对行动
66 Bravo, we have hostile action against civilians.
阿尔法39 请说清"敌对行动"
Three Niner Alpha, clarify "hostile action".
他们抓了孩子 一个小女孩儿
They're taking kids. Little girls.
阿尔法39 威胁程度紧急吗 完毕
Three Niner Alpha, do you have imminent threat, over?
66号♥ 不
66 Bravo, negative,
但是他们把女孩儿
but they are grabbing little girls
抓到车里了
and dragging them to their trucks.
可以开火吗 我已经准备就绪
Authorized to engage? I am getting ready to take the shot.
不 我来说
No, I'm stepping in.
66号♥ 这里是威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 不要乱动 完毕
66 Bravo, this is Golf Niner Whisky. Sit tight, over.
什么 干掉他们
The fuck?! Take them down!
我们不能行动 除非他们亮出武器
Unless they pull out weapons, we can't get involved.
66号♥ 我可以干预的
66 Bravo, I can intervene.
威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 不行
Golf Niner Whisky, negative.
除非你看到了武器 否则不可以
Unless you see a weapon, do not intervene.
66号♥ 他们掳走了孩子
66 Bravo, they are taking little kids.
威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 别轻举妄动
Golf Niner Whisky, sit tight.
66号♥ 明白 你在和我开玩笑吗
66 Bravo, clarify. Are you fucking kidding me?
威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 除非你看到武器 否则不许行动
Golf Niner Whisky, unless you see a weapon, do not engage.
-我们得做点什么 -你们只能观望
-We gotta do something! -Your guys will stand down.
-天啊 -不能行动 妈的
-Jesus Christ! -Settle down, Warrant! Fuck.
妈的
F... uck.
-你越权了 -你为什么不反驳
-You're out of line, here! -Why didn't you override?
因为这是情报行动 是他们自己的叫法
'Cause it's an intel op, it's their call!
交战规则 你知道的
Rules of engagement. You know that!
-那是犯罪啊 -我们需要谈谈
-It's a fucking crime! -We need to talk.
不 你知道吗 我们很好 我们很好
No, you know what? We're good, we're good.
嘿 米歇尔
Hey, Mitchell!
米歇尔 那些女孩什么样的
Mitchell, what are those girls,
8到10岁的孩子 嗯
like 8, 10 years old, huh?
我们在那里吗 她们会发生什么
And we just stand there? What's gonna happen to them,
她们会被卖♥♥掉的 就是要发生在她们身上的事情
They're gonna be sold, that's what's gonna happen.
巴舍尔·达乌德汗会把他们交给塔♥利♥班♥
BDK will hand them over to the Talis,
塔♥利♥班♥再把他们弄倒市场上去
the Talis will put them on the market.
不管怎样 他们要抓大约5个 他们还会继续
Whatever they get above 5, they're gonna keep,
但是巴舍尔·达乌德汗也会得到他的5000美元
but BDK will get his $5, 000.
之后我就不知道了
And then I don't know,
她们最后的命运...
they're gonna end up in...
在迪拜结婚 糟糕的婚姻 也许更糟
some shitty marriage in Dubai, or worse,
她们也许会在福特·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥外面的妓院
they're gonna end up sucking dick in some brothel
为客人服务
outside of Fort McMurray.
你知道 这些我们不能干预吗
You know this and we don't intervene?
我们不能干预 因为我们没有收到紧迫的威胁
We didn't intervene because we didn't have imminent threat.
这是交战规则 我必须遵守
Those are the rules of engagement! I had to make that call!
我们不能干预 因为巴舍尔·达乌德汗被高层保护着
We didn't intervene because BDK is protected by a roof
有迹象表明和CIA高层有关
on top of which is a great big fucking sign that reads CIA!
他是他们的人 现在 你想违背我们的将军
He's their asset. Now, you wanna bring down our general
把整个战斗部队搞乱 别客气 去吧 打死他吧
and fuck up the entire battle group? Be my guest, go ahead, shoot him.
我们在这里打的是什么操蛋的战争啊
What kind of fucking war are we fighting here?!
哦 别这样 这不是个简单的战争
Oh, come on, it's not one war!
这是完全不同的战争
It's a whole bunch of different wars.
至于我 就像是3D象棋
And mine, it's like a 3D chess game.
一半的时间 我都不知道和我下棋的对手是谁
Half the time, I don't even know who the fuck I'm playing against.
我们不打算在这里玩游戏
We're not playing games here!
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
但是我们不在这里 孩子们也是可以放飞风筝的
But we're not here so kids can fly kites either.
但是我们在这里干♥他♥妈什么呢
Then what the fuck are we doing here?
我们在追索记录
We are rolling back the clock
这次我们暗中布局
and we are stacking the deck so this time,
所以那些丧心病狂的家伙是赢不了的
the complete fucking crazies don't win.
-哈吉 你搞好了吗 -是的 通讯设备没问题了
-Haji, did you get all of that? -Yes, the relay was clear.
他会作出反应的 他会"巴达尔"的[普什图法典中的教义]
He's going to have to react. He will make badal.
"巴达尔"是塔♥利♥班♥另一个重要的核心理念
Okay, badal is another one of those tribal pillars.
坐下吧
Come on, sit down.
请坐
Sit down.
"巴达尔"的基本意思就是...复仇 或者...
Badal basically means, like... revenge, or...
就像以眼还眼之类的事情
It's like an eye for an eye kinda thing.
这个更多的是关于荣誉
It's more about honour.
如果一个家庭的户主不能重新夺回荣誉的话
If the leader of the family cannot restore honour to them,
那么他必须离开 永远离开
then he must leave, forever.
所以幽灵没有选择 他必须行动
So the Ghost has no choice. He must act.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
在和苏联的战争里 巴舍尔·达乌德汗是幽灵的手下
BDK served under the Ghost in the war against the Russians.
事情是 苏联的直升机被击落
Story goes that a Russian chopper went down
巴舍尔·达乌德汗鸡♥奸♥了其中一个飞行员 作为惩罚
and BDK ass-raped one of the pilots. And as punishment,
幽灵让他在其他穆♥斯♥林♥面前很尴尬
the Ghost embarrassed him in front of the rest of the muj.
所以你明白 巴达尔仍是一样的
So you see, badal continues.
巴舍尔·达乌德汗是个坏家伙 他需要被♥干♥掉
BDK is a bad guy and he needs to be brought down.
但是我们现在不能做 但是幽灵可以
Now we can't do it, but the Ghost can.
为了这个目的 我们打算支持幽灵
To do that, we gotta boost the stature of the Ghost,
我们打算邀请幽灵
and we're gonna start by inviting the Ghost
参加鬣狗大路的开通仪式
to the ceremony for Hyena Road.
把他们放到一起
Put them together.
-巴达尔没问题 -我还打算提供一个安全屋
-Badal is possible. -I'm also gonna offer up the safe house.
如果他们在鬣狗大路上见面
If they meet on Hyena Road,
这就是政♥治♥ 如果他们在安全屋见面 那就是私人恩怨
it's political. If they meet at the safe house, it's personal.
不管怎样 他们都会交火的
Either way, there's gonna be fireworks.
好的 一有架飞机要飞回坎大哈空军基地
Okay, there's a flight heading back to KAF in
大约10到11英里
about 10-11 Mikes,
我要回去 我需要你去召集和幽灵的会议
I'm gonna hop on it. I need you to set up a meeting with the Ghost,
在我们的安全屋里
we'll do it at the safe house.
我需要你的队伍负责安全保卫
And I need your team to scope out security
在仪式上和安全屋里
at the ceremony site and at the safe house.
瑞恩...
Ryan...
瑞恩...
Ryan...
别以为我不关心那些女孩儿 其实我想着呢
Don't think I don't feel for those girls, 'cause I do.
我会去尽力寻找她们的
And we'll do what we can to find them.
但是现在 最重要的是 我们需要幽灵
But right now, in the bigger picture, we need the Ghost.
特拉维斯说你在找我
Travis said you were looking for me.
是的...
Yeah...
好吧 我很抱歉 我失去了理智
Alright, look, I'm sorry, I lost my shit.
但你知道我的
But you know me.
但你知道大多数时间
And you know that most of the time,
我为我做过的事情感到很骄傲
I'm proud about what we do here
也为我们将要做的事情感到很骄傲
and I'm proud about how we go about doing it,
但是...她们是孩子
but... those were kids.
如果我们不提供帮助
If we can't help them,