-走 走 阿奇 -掩护 走
-Go, go! Argh! -Covering! Go!
-前面就是门了 -走
-We got a door straight ahead! -Go!
他妈的 锁住了
Fuck! It's blocked!
66号♥ 阿尔法39 报告情况 完毕
66, Three Niner Alpha. Send sitrep. Over.
-66号♥ -掩护
-66. -Covering!
我们还在交战中 我们已经到了村子
We still have contact. We're moving into village,
马上就会有合适的防守点了 发送坐标 完毕
will strong-point from there, Send grid, over.
-尽快呼叫零号♥ -长官 已经连接零号♥
-Get Lavigne on Zero, ASAP. -You're with Zero, ma'am.
零号♥ 这里是阿尔法39
Zero, this is Three Niner Alpha.
我们的部队在交战 敌人规模 25名武装份子
I've got troops in contact. Force size: two five insurgents.
战术行动中心
坎大哈 空军基地
请求快速空中支援 完毕
Request fast air. Over.
阿尔法39 这里是零号♥ 收到
Three Niner Alpha, this is Zero. Roger that.
我们要看一下能提供什么空中支援 完毕
We'll see what we got in the air. Over.
战术空军 有什么飞机在飞吗
TAC-P, what lines are we flying right now?
-有一架飞机 但不在范围内 -让他过去 要快
-A 2-ship, not in range. -Get 'em there. Push 'em hard.
交火 给我一个精确打击的坐标 收到
Fires, get me a PSS-SOF grid. Roger that.
66号♥ 这里是阿尔法39
66, this is Three Niner Alpha.
护卫车队上路了 零号♥也敦促了空中支援
Convoy's en route and Zero's pushing fast air,
但是你们还得挺一会儿
but you're gonna have to hang in there.
66号♥ 收到 完毕
66, acknowledged, over.
我们发现了另外一个入口
We gotta find another point of entrance!
火箭筒
RPG!
这里有个缺口
There's an opening!
谢谢 塔♥利♥班♥先生
Thank you, Mister Taliban!
汉克 希基
Hank, Hick!
安全 安全
Clear! Clear!
-安全 -走着
-Clear! -Let's go!
这里安全
It's all clear!
好吧 瑞恩 终于有地方了 死守
Alright, Ryan, we got a compound, dead up there.
收到 走
Roger that. Go!
前进
Moving!
发现敌人
Contact grid!
-走 -掩护
-Moving! -Covering!
掩护
Covering!
-掩护 -走
-Covering! -Moving!
-安全 -安全
-Clear! -Clear!
安全
Clear!
-安全 -安全
-Clear! -Clear!
手雷
Grenade!
他们包围我们了
They're surrounding us!
阿尔法39 报告战况 完毕
Three Niner Alpha. Send sitrep. Over.
-让我们进去 -我觉得他想帮我们
-Inviting us in? -I think he wants to help.
66号♥ 阿尔法39 报告你们的情况
66. Three Niner Alpha. Sitrep, please.
66号♥ 报告你们的情况 完毕
66, send sitrep. Over.
阿尔法39 66号♥
Three Niner Alpha, 66.
阿尔法39 发送
Three Niner Alpha, send.
66号♥ 我们在一个地方进行防守...特拉维斯
66, we're hold up inside compound at grid... Travis!
坐标是魁北克 4133...
Quebec, Quebec, 4133...
魁北克 4133-8921
Quebec, Quebec, 4133-8921.
我们被一群反政♥府♥武装份子包围了
We have a section plus of insurgents encircling compound.
我们要到快速反应部队营救4人 越快越好
We need QRF extraction for 4 PAX, ASA-fucking-P.
我们看见一个老人 古怪的眼睛盯着我们 他想...
We got an elder with crazy eyes, he's uh...
他邀请我们进屋 我们准备进去
he's asking us inside. I'm moving in.
我们要在这里防守 完毕
We'll strong-point from here. Over.
-他说古怪的眼睛 -是的
-Did he say crazy eyes? -Yeah.
你能详细描述一下吗
Can I get a description of the elder?
66号♥ 这里是零号♥
66, this is Zero.
-描述一下对方 -66号♥ 你没听见吗
-Describe the friendly. -66, did you not hear me?
我们需要快速反应部队
We need QRF extraction now!
这很重要
It's important.
66号♥ 我再说一次 描述一下对方 完毕
66, I say again, describe the friendly. Over.
66号♥ 这个老人 嗯...
66, elder is about, uh...
我说不清 他是阿富汗人
I don't know, he's Afghan old.
古怪的眼睛 肤色与众不同
Weird eyes, different colours.
等一下 零号♥ 他们被围困了 我们要把他们救出来
Break, break. Zero, they're jammed here, we gotta get them out!
阿尔法39 我们在努力
Three Niner Alpha, we're pushing. Will advise.
妈的
Fuck!
我们进去吧 快点 进去
Let's move in! Come on! Let's move in!
-安全 -安全
-Clear! -Clear!
每人去一个角落守住
Everybody take a quarter.
阿尔法39 66号♥在屋子里观察情况
Three Niner Alpha, 66 looking for status on that ride home.
66号♥ 阿尔法39
66, Three Niner Alpha,
快速反应部队距离还有2英里
QRF is two zero Mikes outand you
你们离敌人很近 很危险
are danger close for artillery.
你们必须守住 我们会尽快过去接你们
You'll have to hunker down. We'll get you out of there ASAP.
66号♥ 收到 我们自力更生
66, roger, out. We're on our own.
-他们暂时帮不上忙 -很要坚持一会儿
-They can't get anything to us? -Not for a while.
好吧 伙计们 我们准备一下
Okay, guys, let's arm up.
什么情况
What the fuck?
手雷 我需要手雷
Grenade. We need a grenade.
-我有一个 -给
-I got one. -Here.
你觉得他们在干什么
What do you think they're doing?
和我们一样呗 准备好
Same as us, getting ready.
-看见什么了吗 -他们有82型迫击炮
-You see anything? -They got an 82 recoilless!
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
-大家没事吧 -没事
-Everybody okay? -Good!
-我没事 -你呢
-I'm good. -You?
-他在干什么呢 -我不知道
-What's he doing? -I don't know.
他们杀死了他
They killed him!
-伙计们 这是我们的权利 -彼此彼此
-Gents, it's been a privilege. -Likewise.
干掉所有到这里的人
Kill every fucker that comes through those doors!
收到
Roger that.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
-塔♥利♥班♥ -没有塔♥利♥班♥
-Taliban? -No Taliban.
我们安全了
We're safe?
你相信他吗
You trust him?
准备行动
Let's gear up!
走吧
Let's go!
-安全 -安全
-Clear! -Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
他们都去哪了
Where the hell'd they go?
阿尔法39 66号♥ 我们在村子里 已经安全
Three Niner Alpha, 66, we're clear in the village.
我们向集♥合♥撤离点进发 坐标4012-8883
Moving to rendezvous point at grid 4012-8883.
阿尔法39 收到
Three Niner Alpha, acknowledged.
魁北克坐标4012-8883 完毕
RV Quebec Quebec 4012-8883. Over.
零号♥ 这里是阿尔法39 66号♥回来了 完毕
Zero, this is Three Niner Alpha. 66 coming home. Over.
零号♥ 收到
Zero, acknowledged.
妈的
Fuck!
坎大哈空军基地
KAF.
在阿富汗就好像在火星上一样
You might as well be on Mars as in Afghanistan.
我们在沙漠的中部 被各种武装力量包围
We're out in the middle of the desert, surrounded by a force of razor wire.
这些是多达45种民族组成的武装力量
It's a coalition force from over 45 different nations.
这里三分之二的士兵 甚至没有看过这个国家
Two thirds of the soldiers deployed here never even see the country.
他们只是看着该死的墙壁 防御中心 提姆霍斯顿
They just see blast walls, DFACs, Tim Hortons.
没有人真正知道基地里到底有多少人
Nobody even knows how many people are on this base.
三万五 四万五还是六万
35,45, 60,000?
就是这里
It's here,
在情报中心 我们安排一切然后传达到外面
inside the wire, that we organize everything that goes on outside the wire.
有一半的时间 我们得到的是错误的信息
Half the time, we got it wrong,
但这也意味着 我们得到了一半正确的信息
but that means half the time, we got it right.
这里的消耗相当庞大
It's a vast organism that consumes
每天需要14吨♥食物 并且还要往湖里排泄垃圾
14 metric tons of food a day and shits into a lake
让人感觉空气中有30%排泄物的气味
that fills the air with 30% fecal matter.
在坎大哈空军基地 你甚至能闻到你自己粪便的味道
In KAF, you breathe your own shit.
先生们 我建造了一条路
I'm building a road, gentlemen.
我建造的路就像匕♥首♥一样
I'm building a big fucking road and it's going like a dagger
将插♥进♥敌人的心脏 把他干掉
into the heart of the enemy and it is fucking him up.
每天早上他醒来 我就站在那里
Every morning he wakes up, I'm standing there