-恶心或者只是湿疹吗 -有点湿疹
-or nausea or just the spotting? -No, just the spotting.
我一直控制的不错啊
I'm really managing my cycle.
我有六个月没来月经了 但是...
Ugh, I haven't had my period in six months, but...
我也不知道 也许我忘了吃避孕药 或者...
I don't know, maybe I missed a pill or...
也许我有点偏执了
maybe I'm just being paranoid!
不...
No...
如果我们发现了什么...
If we find something...
我们该怎么办 你知道 我应该向上汇报
what do we do? You know I'm supposed to report it.
我们是朋友 求你不要 好吗
Well, I'm... asking you not to. As a friend, okay?
天那...
Oh my...
呃...
Ugh...
我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧...
Okay...
乔依怎样
How's Joey?
他很好啊
He's good, you know.
成绩单很不错啊
Report card's off the charts.
他很想念你
But he misses the shit out of you.
哦 别了 亲爱的
Oh, come on, honestly.
-他真的很想我 -当然了
-He really misses me? -Of course he misses you!
我也很想你
Fuck, I miss you.
-我也想你 宝贝 -想到什么程度
-I miss you too, baby. -How much do you miss me?
非常想念你
Wide-open prairie miss you.
这个呢 你想吗
What about these? You miss them?
哦 天那 你不知道我有多想念啊
Oh, Jesus, you have no idea how much I miss them.
等一下...
Hang on...
我必须回去 因为这个行动太早了
I had to go back because this op was pretty early in the roto.
排雷部队发现 有15到20名塔♥利♥班♥恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
But yeah, the DETs observed between 15 and 20 Talis
在那一区域活动
moving across the field.
由于实力悬殊 他们不会轻易交火
Because of the force size, they didn't engage.
连队司令部需要坐标
Company command requested the grid.
他们说 炮击是最好的办法
They called it in, artillery beat the shit out of them.
这里应该有快速空中打击力量 是吧
There was some fast air in there as well, right?
是的 我相信有两架A10s
Yeah, I believe so. Two A10s.
他们要毁了这个地方
And they destroyed the field?
这是他们擅长的
That's what Warthogs do.
你看 问题来了 结果是
Well, see, this matters because, as it turns out,
这一地区由巴舍尔·达乌德汗控制
the field is owned by Bashir Daoud Khan.
巴舍尔·达乌德汗
BDK?
看 巴舍尔·达乌德汗把地租给农民...
See, BDK leases the field to the farmer, who's basically...
他像个奴隶 是吗
He's like a slave, right?
农民在地里工作
The farmer works the field,
到了罂粟收获的季节
then at the end of the poppy season,
他要上交5000美元
he's gotta hand over 5, 000 USD.
不管怎样 他们要留一点
Whatever he gets on top of that, he gets to keep,
大概800美元 这是国家的平均水平
which is probably like 800 bucks, somewhere around the national average.
在这个特殊的案例里
Now in this particular case,
塔♥利♥班♥来到田间
the Talis go running around the field,
阿富汗国际维和部队把他们干掉了
ISAF blows the shit out of it
庄稼也毁了 现在 那些农民
and the crop is ruined. And now, well, the farmer,
他们收入减少了
he's got less than Adam before the apple.
然后 巴舍尔·达乌德汗来了 问道
Well, BDK shows up and goes,
"嘿 我的5000美元呢"
"Hello, where's my 5, 000 USD?"
农民回答
And the farmer says,
"庄稼被毁了 你知道吗 不是我的责任"
"Well... the crop was ruined, you know?No fault of my own. "
巴舍尔·达乌德汗说 "我不管 我是魔鬼"
BDK says, "I don't give a shit, I'm evil. I will have my $5, 000.
"我要我的5000美元"
I will have my $5, 000.
你有很多时间来准备
And you have X amount of time to come up with it. "
托尼·索波诺
美剧《黑道家族》中的老大 有看心理医生
-喔 这家伙听起来像是托尼·索波诺的啊 -是啊
-Wow, this guy sounds like Tony Soprano. -Yeah,
但是没有心理医生
but without the therapist.
我们是阿富汗人 我们不用做大心理治疗
We Afghans, we're not very big on therapy.
好吧 我们为什么要找到这个农民
Alright, so why are we looking at this farmer?
他叫阿达姆·穆里克
His name is Abdul Malik.
他父亲的名字叫哈吉·穆里克 沙漠之狮
His father's name is Haji Malik, Lion of the Desert.
他父亲就是幽灵 见鬼
His father is the Ghost? Holy shit!
我们觉得这就是幽灵返回的原因
We think this is why the Ghost has returned,
要保护家族荣誉
to protect the honour of his family.
巴舍尔·达乌德汗和幽灵之间还有些历史渊源啊
There's some bad history between BDK and the Ghost.
我不想把事情搞乱
I don't want things to go haywire
因为我需要幽灵 我需要他为我们做事
'cause I want the Ghost, I want him to work with us,
因为他是一个很好的联盟
'cause he can be a powerful ally
促使我们能到达目的
for what we're trying to achieve down here,
也许我们能真正完成鬣狗大路的建设
maybe we'll actually get Hyena built.
那么什么时候合适呢
So where do I fit in?
我觉得 日子很接近了 不是吗
Well, we think the date for payment is close, yeah?
两三天吧
Two-three days kinda thing.
所以我需要村里的眼线
So I need eyes on that village,
我需要知道他们的出入时间
I need to know about the comings and goings,
和谁 干什么 所有一切
the who, the what, all that kind of thing.
我的狙击手在这里的活动范围很大
I got my snipers spread all over the area of operation,
但是我可以重新部署 变更扫雷时间
but I can redeploy, rotate the DETs,
干两天 停两天 从今晚开始
two days on, two days off sort of thing, starting tonight.
好极了
Outstanding!
-你要确定时间吗 -不 谢谢
-You ever try a date? -No, thank you.
-常规检查 -检查
-Comm check. -Check.
正常
Right.
常规检查 沃尔夫
Comm check to Wilf.
检查 收到
Check! Roger you.
-枪♥械♥弹夹检查 -检查
-AKA training magnet? -Check.
-枪♥械♥糟透了 -检查
-AKA I smell a shit. -Check.
枪♥械♥没问题
AKA douchebag.
看见什么了吗 坦克
You seen anything, Tank?
-没有 -好吧 休息一会儿
-Negative. -Alright, take a break.
收到
Roger that.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buds.
有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there something you wanna tell me?
佩里·科摩
Perry Como?
在战区
In a combat zone?
-有点混乱 -算了
-It was on shuffle. -Unacceptable.
完全不合适
Completely inappropriate.
你知道 我在想...
You know, I've been thinking about...
你刚说的关于武力改变一切
what you said about changing everything with one bullet.
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
是的 我相信
Yeah, I believe that.
我在这儿 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
看这个
Look at this.
这是什么
Okay, what the fuck is this?
我是个糟糕的舞者
I'm a terrible dancer.
你跳的真是太可怕了
You're an unbelievably bad dancer.
但我是个不错的枪手 一直是
But I'm a great shot, and I've always been,
从我还是个孩子的时候
ever since I was a kid.
枪在我手里也许不可靠
It might've been irresponsible to put a weapon in my hand,
但是很多人甚至连枪都没有 都可以得到打猎执照
but people would get hunting licences, they didn't even have a gun,
所以我可以代表他们打猎
just so that I could hunt on their behalf.
我喜欢玩高难度级的射击游戏
I used to shoot hard-to-shoot game,
桌上堆满食物 时间很难度过
put food on people's tables when times were hard.
长官 鲍曼上尉要见你们俩
Sir? Captain Bowman wants to see you both.
走吧
We're on.
阿尔法39 这里是66号♥
Three Niner Alpha, this is 66 Bravo.
66号♥ 这里是阿尔法39 完毕
66 Bravo, Three Niner Alpha send, over.
66号♥ 我们发现一个车队 完毕
66 Bravo. We got a convoy heading our way, over.
阿尔法39 说具体一下
Three Niner Alpha, describe the convoy.
66号♥ 有三辆车快速开过来
66 Bravo, three white Suburbans coming in fast.
看起来他们有武装 完毕
Looks like they're up-armoured. Over.
阿尔法39 村子里发生什么了
Three Niner Alpha, what's happening in the village?
66号♥ 没有任何动静 完毕
66 Bravo, all is quiet, over.
他们还没准备好 他们...见鬼
They're not ready, they got no... Goddamn it!
-发生什么事情了 -我不知道
-Okay, what's going on here? -I don't know yet.
-让大家就绪 -收到
-Get everyone up. -Roger.