护卫队什么时候来
How long until the convoy?
应该在路上了 也许还有5到10英里
Should be on the move, five to ten Mikes maybe.
-他们是阿富汗人 -你相信他们吗
-These A&A dudes, -you trust these guys?
用我生命保证
With my life.
这是他们的战争 我们只是路过
It's their war. We're just along for the ride.
嘿 沃尔德
Hey, Walid.
收音机里播放的是什么
What's he got going on the tunes?
利夫·加勒特的
Leif Garrett.
-开玩笑吧 -是他
-You're shitting me. -Yeah.
放大点声音 大家都听听
Come on, put it out, for all to hear!
好的 护卫车队来了 上车
Okay, convoy's on the move. Mount up!
威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 我们进来了 完毕
Golf Niner Whisky, we're pulling in. Over.
收到 威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 进来吧
Roger that, Golf Niner Whisky. Join in.
右转
Take this right.
这里是威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 我们分开走 感谢你带路
This is Golf Niner Whisky. We're breaking off. Thanks for the tow
皮特 你随便
Pete, anywhere here.
-这家伙是谁 -他被称为清洁工
-Who is that guy? -He's called the Cleaner.
他是我见过的很勇敢的家伙 最好的盟友
He's the bravest man I've ever known and my greatest ally.
他为我们工作 但是不能暴露身份
He works for us but can't be seen with us,
-你是否知道我的意思 -他的家在喀布尔
-if you know what I mean. -His family's up in Kabul
他在过去三年里他都没怎么见过他的家人
and he hasn't seen them or slept in the same bed
和家人一起睡觉不超过3个晚上
for more than three nights running in the last two years.
他为什么做这些
Why's he doing it?
爱国 我也不知道
Love of country? I honestly don't know.
不仅仅是为了我们付给他的钱
Can't just be for the money we pay him.
他说他叫穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
He says his name is Mohammed.
是啊 当然是的 面包看起来不错啊
Yeah, of course it is. This bread looks very good.
这是瑞恩 我们是朋友
My friend Ryan, we've been friends,
我们认识 并且相互友爱 很多很多年
we've known each other and loved each other for many, many years.
你在哈吉·巴巴帮助了我的朋友
And you helped my friend in the village of Haji Baba.
我要为此报答你的友善
And I would like to repay you for that kindness.
你一定需要些什么 也许
You must need something, perhaps...
是清♥真♥寺里的祈祷用的地毯
new prayer rugs for your mosque.
我要帮助你
I would like to help with that.
-这是多少钱啊 -我也不知道
-How much is that? -I have no idea.
给你的村子
This is for your village.
他说"不知道原因就接受礼物是很愚昧的"
He says, "Only a fool accepts a gift without knowing what it's for. "
有一个传说中的战士
There is a legendary warrior,
一个穆♥斯♥林♥人在吉哈德和苏联人作战
a mujahideen in the Jihad against the Soviets.
他被称为沙漠之狮
He was called the Lion of the Desert.
他说"他听说过这个人"
He says, "he's heard of this man. "
我的意思是他回来了 再次参加圣♥战♥
The word is that he's back. He's once again mujahid.
你听说过这个传言吗
Have you heard anything about these rumours?
我可以问问你们从哪里来吗
May I ask where you're from?
他说"他的村子是阿布杜拉·简"
He says his village is called Abdullah Jan.
啊 所以你是巴基斯坦人
Ah. So you're Pakistani.
我在巴基斯坦待了很多年
I have been Pakistani for many years,
穆♥斯♥林♥1400人 普什图族5000人
a Muslim for 1, 400 and a Pashtun for 5, 000.
我明白了
I understand.
如果你听到任何关于沙漠之狮的消息...
If you hear anything about the Lion...
我会很感激的
I would greatly appreciate it.
那么他是巴基斯坦人
So he's Pakistani?
不
No.
不 那只是个测试
No, that was just a kind of test.
阿布杜拉·简只是个被毁了的村子
Abdullah Jan is just the ruins of some village
横穿斯平布尔达克的边界
across the border from Spin Boldak.
那里已经有上百年没有人居住了
Nobody's really lived there for a couple hundred years,
尤其是他
least of all him.
那么他不是村子里的人
So he's not just some guy from a village.
不 他不是
No, he's not.
他是沙漠之狮 人们就是这样称呼他的
He's the Lion of the Desert. That's what his people call him.
但是俄♥罗♥斯♥人称他为幽灵
But the Russians, they called him the Ghost
因为他们无法杀了他
'cause they couldn't kill him.
他们杀了他4次 炸了他2次
They shot him four times, they blew him up twice.
每次 他的人都能帮他逃到山那边的
And each time, his guys would get him up over the mountains
巴基斯坦的红十字会里去
and into the Red Cross tents in Pakistan.
他们想让他妥协
And they'd get him stitched up
他却每次都把俄♥罗♥斯♥人炸飞
and he'd be back out there blowing Russians out of the sky.
我们刚才会见了一个大人物
We just met a very big gun,
就像隆美尔或者是巴顿
like a Rommel or a Patton.
这家伙还是个孩子的时候就和苏联红军打过仗
This guy beat the Red Army and he was a kid when he did it.
当苏联撤出后 他和塔♥利♥班♥达成了协议
When the Russians pulled out, he cut a deal with the Talibans,
"我要回到我的葡萄地去"
"I'm going back to my grape fields,
我不希望这里再发生任何内战 别来打搅我"
I don't want any partof your stupid civil war. Just leave me alone. "
他所做的 有些不可思议 因为一般说来
Which they did, which was kind of weird, 'cause generally speaking,
塔♥利♥班♥不会放过反对他们的人
the Talis went after anybody who stood against them.
但是对于他 由于某些原因 他们却很迁就他
But him, for some reason, they just left him alone.
-但是他现在回来了 -他是回来了
-But now he's back. -He's back,
我在想是什么原因
and I gotta figure out why.
像他这样一个人以他的势力 他可能有问题
A guy like him, with his influence, he could prob
我们遭到炸♥弹♥袭击
We got multiple bombers,
汽车炸♥弹♥还有其他的
vehicle-borne and coordinated.
报告平民伤亡情况有几个平民丧生 在城市中心地带
Reporting civilian casualties, multiple civ KIA, city centre...
派无人机去坎大哈
Got a VBIED southwest Kandahar City.
有几个平民受伤
Multiple casualties.
A&A报告受到袭击 线路1 阿尔法7-5
A&A reports taking fire, I-route 1 and Alpha 7-5.
一定炸到发动机了
Must have hit the engine block.
-见鬼 -皮特 护卫队呢
-Goddamnit. -Peter, where's the convoy?
-我们和护卫队失去了联络 -好吧...
-We lost the convoy. -Alright...
零号♥ 威士忌高尔夫9号♥
Zero, Golf Niner Whisky,
-我们遇到敌人 完毕 -零号♥ 收到
-Uh... I have contact. Over. -Zero, acknowledged.
是的 威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 我们遇到敌人
Yeah, Golf Niner Whisky, we have contact
在魁北克坐标232-129 我军无伤亡
at grid Quebec Romeo 232-129. We have no mil casualties.
我要走路过去了 完毕
I have mobility kill. Over.
零号♥ 收到 有报告说
Zero, roger. Be advised we have reports
在警署周围有很多 恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 更多信息一会儿跟进
of multiple SBVIED in vicinity of police headquarters. More to follow.
威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 收到
Golf Niner Whisky, send.
是的 很像是是塔♥利♥班♥干的
Yeah, it looks like the Talis are at it again.
赶快撤离那里
It's a shit storm out there.
我建议你迅速撤出城市
I advise you try and exit city,
去纳森·史密斯军营 按照这个出去
move to Camp Nathan Smith, ride this one out.
威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 照办 出发
Golf Niner Whisky. Wilco. Out.
还会有爆♥炸♥的 快走
There's another explosion! Let's go!
我们必须离开这里 往北走
We're gonna have to move. Heading north.
见鬼 不能带着无线电吗
Goddamnit, can't get the radio.
别弄无线电了 用我的对讲机
Forget the radio, we'll use my MBITR.
-我们走吧 -快走
-Let's go! -We gotta move!
-我要把它炸掉 -沃尔德
-I'm gonna have to blow it. -Walid?
-是的 -过来 到车后去
-Yeah. -Come! Behind the car.
手雷
Frag out!
米歇尔 带上沃尔德 去那边的角落
Mitchell, grab Walid. Punch up to that corner.
-掩护 -收到 跟我走
-Cover my 6. -Roger. Stay with me
安全
Clear.
小混♥蛋♥
Dick.
走吧
Let's go.
他们上屋顶了
They're moving on the fucking rooftops.
安全 走着
Clear, let's go.
火箭筒
RPG!
你没事吧
You good?
是的 还好
Yeah, good.
-你能开枪吗 -我
-Can you shoot? -Me?
才不 我是情报人员
Fuck no, I'm intel.
零号♥ 威士忌高尔夫9号♥ 我确认这里有很多恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Zero, Golf Niner Whisky. I have PID on multiple hostiles,
刚才地点40米以东 发生交火 完毕
40 metres east of last position. Engaging. Wait out.
零号♥ 收到
Zero, roger.
-前进 -掩护
-Moving! -Covering.
塔♥利♥班♥一点钟方向
Tali at one o'clock!
目的倒地
Target down!
米歇尔 跟上我
Mitchell, come up to me!
走啊 快走 走 走
Move it, go, go, go!