菲斯克 总统马上要联♥系♥北约各盟国
Fisk, the President's going to be calling our NATO allies,
要是扎卡林死了 她解释起来可就麻烦大了
and she will have to explain how Zakarin died in our hands!
你知道你这是闯了什么大祸么?
Do you understand what you did?
就算之前俄♥罗♥斯♥国内不是所有人都支持杜罗夫
If Durov didn't have all of Russia behind him before,
现在他们可以同仇敌忾了 全世界人都要谴责我们了
he sure as shit will now, and everybody else on Earth!
就他们现在看来
As far as they know,
美国人绑走了俄♥罗♥斯♥总统 还杀害了他
we kidnapped the Russian President and we killed him!
你今天不仅是挑起了一场战争
You didn't just start a war today,
而且我们道义上也已经输了
you lost it, too.
美国 北大西洋舰队
部长 美国舰只马上进入
Minister, our ships will have visual
我方舰只视距范围内
on the Americans momentarily.
很好 下达命令 准备交战
Good. Tell them to engage.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 北方舰队
那是什么情况
What the hell is that?
其余俄♥罗♥斯♥舰只正在进入作战位置
The rest of the Russian fleet are moving into position.
他们这是跟我们针锋相对
They're responding to our movements.
我们这是挑起了一场恶战啊
We're leading them into the fight.
我们抓住了那个美国人
We have captured the American.
听您命令
Waiting for our orders.
处决他
Execute him.
- 你回来救我了 - 是啊 我要来锻炼锻炼身体嘛
- You came back. - Yeah, I needed the exercise.
干的漂亮 小子 真不错
You did good, kid. You did real good.
我说了我会来救你的 快
What do you say we get the hell out of here? Come on!
驱逐舰驶远了 艇长
Destroyer's bearing off, Captain.
各位检查各自负责的仪器是否工作正常
All right, everybody check your gear for proper function.
- 是 艇长 - 声呐工作正常
- Aye, Captain. - Sonar's still active.
大副 由你来指挥
XO, you have the Conn.
我来指挥 是 艇长
I have the Conn. Aye, Captain.
总统先生
Mr. President.
安德罗波夫艇长跟我说
Captain Andropov says
你是一位值得信赖的人
you are a man I can trust.
我得联络我的部队将领们
I must speak with my generals.
他们知道真♥相♥后 就会出手阻止杜罗夫的
Once they find out the truth, they'll stop Durov.
先生 我明白您的想法
I understand, sir.
但只要我们上浮到通信深度
But once we rise to communication depth,
我们马上就会被击沉 您也无法活着告诉他们真♥相♥了
you won't be alive to tell that story.
- 报告损害状况 - 火势得到控制
- Damage report. - Fires contained.
进水情况得到控制 但仍然在进水
Flooding is slow, but we're still taking on water.
鱼雷室的情况如何?
Weps, what's the situation in the torpedo room?
- 很糟糕 艇长 - 那你去帮忙处理一下
- It's bad, Captain. - Then get down there.
是的 长官
Aye, sir.
给我进行状态汇报
Shit! McCaw, give me a status report!
一号♥管武器损毁
Weapons damage to tube one.
这里进水了 我们在处理
We're leaking, but we're working on it!
妈的 你去解决一下
God damn it! All right, you go.
柯博 这里是鱼雷室
Cob, torpedo room.
比舱板高两英尺 艇长
It's two feet above the deck plates, Captain.
一号♥发射管受损
Damage to tube one.
- 把二号♥发射管准备好 - 是长官
- Make tube two ready. - Aye, sir!
将鱼雷放入二号♥发射管
Load torpedo four in tube two. Go!
各位加把劲 解决这个问题
All right, come on, guys. Let's get this done!
- 有人被压住了 - 有人被压住了
- Man under! Man under! - Man under!
加把劲抬起来
Come on! Move it! Come on!
长官
Captain.
敌驱逐舰绕回来了 正在接近我们 艇长
The destroyer's circled back and closing, Captain.
在什么位置
What range?
敌舰正快速接近 离我们500码
She's closing fast. Five hundred yards out.
卡普兰 你没事吧
Kaplan! You all right?
我是艇长
Captain.
长官 这里是鱼雷室 二号♥管损坏
Conn, torpedo room! Tube two damaged!
- 还有能正常工作的发射管么 - 没了 长官
- Is any tube operational? - Negative, Captain!
都不能用了
All tubes out of commission.
艇长
Captain.
他们锁定我们了
They've locked on.
我们已经插翅难飞了
We're sitting ducks.
艇长 你说过那驱逐舰上的船员都是你亲自训练出来的
You say you trained the men on that destroyer, Captain?
是 上面的所有人都是
Yes. Every one.
所以你很了解他们?
So, you know them well?
非常了解
Very well.
那他们会听你的命令么?
Would they be loyal to you?
当然
Of course.
那试试看
Show me.
费奥多·杜巴索夫
Fyodor Dubasov.
米哈伊尔·巴克尔林
Mikhail Bakerin.
伊万·达什科夫
Ivan Dashkov.
塞米昂·德奇金
Semyon Duchkin.
阿列克西·莫斯科科夫
Aleksey Mostokov.
米哈伊尔·哈萨克
Mikhail Kazak.
伊万·萨科夫
Ivan Sakov.
费奥多·茨维科夫
Fyodor Tsvetkov.
维克多·贝日戈夫
Viktor Bezhegov.
格里戈里·巴金斯基
Grigoriy Bakinskiy.
我是安德罗波夫艇长
This is Captain Andropov.
我现在在美国潜艇阿肯色号♥上
I'm on board this American submarine, USS Arkansas,
我未受到拘禁
of my own free will.
请不要开火
Hold your fire.
长官 阿肯色号♥未遭击沉
The Arkansas, sir, she's alive.
他们在叶夫琴科号♥驱逐舰附近上浮了
They've surfaced right next to Yevchenko.
艇长在想什么呢
What the hell is that captain doing?
发射导弹攻击阿肯色号♥潜艇
Launch missile one on the submarine.
发射导弹攻击阿肯色号♥潜艇
Launch missile one on the submarine!
开火
Fire now!
他已经不是你们的指挥官了
He's no longer your commander.
马上开火
Now, fire.
阿肯色号♥正直接向叶夫琴科号♥驱逐舰广播
Arkansas is broadcasting directly to the Yevchenko.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥总统
This is your president.
我现在下达命令
I am speaking to you with complete authority.
任何对于美国舰只的攻击行为
Any act of aggression against the American ship
均视作叛国行为
will be an act of treason.
- 他还活着 - 所以他们上浮是为了发出信息
- He's alive. - That's why he surfaced.
杰恩 把这信息传达给其他俄♥罗♥斯♥将军
Jayne, get this to the other Russian generals.
给我一份他刚才说的这些话的录音
I need an audio file on this now.
杜罗夫部长 我的部下
Minister Durov, my crew will not fire
不会向该美国潜艇开火
on the American submarine.
那好吧 艇长 那我自己动手
Very well, Captain. I will do it myself.
准备KH35对海导弹
Prepare KH35 surface-to-sea missiles.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们卫星监测到
We have a satellite detection
他们正在部署KH35导弹
of KH35 launch vehicles on the move.
他们用导弹瞄准了我们的舰队么
Are they targeting our fleet?
他们已经瞄准了阿肯色号♥ 长官
They're targeting Arkansas, sir.
通知格拉斯艇长 俄♥罗♥斯♥人要先动手了
Tell Glass the Russians drew first.
批准他开火
He is authorized to fire.
长官 如果他在俄♥罗♥斯♥海域开火
Sir, if he fires into Russian territory,
会触发俄♥罗♥斯♥境内的导弹传感器
it'll set off every sensor in Russia.
那会招致俄♥罗♥斯♥的核反击
You'll be triggering a nuclear response.
如果潜艇遭到击沉 俄♥罗♥斯♥总统丧命
If that sub goes down with the President on board,
那一切都失控了
we are in exactly the same place.
艇长 华盛顿方面下达命令
Captain. Incoming message from Washington.
已转接至指挥室
Patching to the Conn.
我是格拉斯指挥官
Commander Glass.
艇长 我是少将菲斯克
Captain, this is Admiral Fisk.
批准你采取自卫行动 保护阿肯色号♥及艇员
You are authorized to protect Arkansas and your crew.
少将 我得问清楚 我们这是已经开战了么
Admiral, I need to know. Are we already at war?
俄♥罗♥斯♥导弹系统
Russian missile systems
已经就位 准备发动进攻了 艇长
in position to launch, Captain.
长官 如果我们开第一枪
Sir, if we take the first shot above water,
全世界都会认为是我们先挑起了战争
the whole world's gonna see us.
格拉斯艇长 我是查尔斯·唐纳汉
Captain Glass, this is Charles Donnegan,
电影精选列表