参谋长联席会议主席
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
现在一个疯子追着你们跑
You have a madman on your hands.
我批准你开火
I've authorized you to fire!
长官 我们手上还有战斧导弹
We still have the Tomahawk missiles, sir.
柯博 进入战斗岗位
Cob, battle stations.
全体进入战斗岗位 是
Man battle stations, aye.
发射流程已启动 部长
Launch procedures are underway, Minister.
30秒后发射
Thirty seconds.
准备一号♥ 二号♥导弹
Spin up missiles one and two.
发射代码 3-C-24
Transfer target package 3-Charlie-24.
是长官 发射代码 3-C-24
Aye, Captain. Transfer 24-A...
准备一号♥ 二号♥ 战斧导弹
Flood Tomahawks one and two.
准备对敌舰发射导弹
Make solutions on warships now.
艇长 美国潜艇已经打开导弹发射口
Captain, the American sub has opened its missile tubes.
一号♥ 二号♥战斧导弹准备发射
Tomahawks one and two ready for launch.
艇长
Captain.
艇长 你有没有过要做出这种决定的经历
You ever had to make a call like this before, Captain?
不
No.
艇长 杜罗夫会朝你开火的
Captain... Durov will fire on you.
不 先生
No, sir,
他这是朝您开火
he'll be firing on you.
长官 导弹燃料加注完毕 准备就绪
Missiles are fueled and ready, sir.
发射!
Fire!
导弹已从波利亚尔内基地升空
Missiles being fired from Polyarny.
他在干什么?
What the hell's he doing?
已探测到导弹发射 30秒后击中目标
Launch detection, 30 seconds.
已探测到导弹发射
Launch detection.
华盛顿方面汇报说 15秒后击中目标 长官
Washington reports 15 seconds to impact, sir.
锁定敌方导弹 长官
Locked on enemy missiles, sir.
艇长 我们准备好发射反导导弹了
Captain, we're prepared to counter-launch.
取消反制措施
Remove safeties.
反制措施取消
All safeties off.
- 5秒后命中目标 长官 - 我们必须马上开火 长官!
- Five seconds, sir. - We need to fire now, sir!
艇长
Captain!
3秒后命中目标
Three seconds.
- 有效拦截时间已过 - 击中目标!
- Intercept window closed! - Impact!
刚刚发生了什么情况
What just happened?
长官 我们刚刚确认俄♥罗♥斯♥领土上有一处地点遭到了导弹打击
Sir, we have a confirmed hit on Russian soil.
- 谁开的火? - 不是我们的人
- Who fired? - Not us.
波利亚尔内指挥中心已经遭到摧毁
Polyarny Command Center has been destroyed.
是叶夫琴科号♥发射的导弹
Missiles from the Yevchenko.
干得好
Hey, good job.
- 干得好 - 艇长
- Good work. - Captain.
大副
XO.
真惊险啊 干得好
That was close. Good work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么知道他们会出手
How did you know?
我并不确定
I didn't.
只是希望如此而已
I hoped.
俄♥罗♥斯♥舰队正在撤退了
Russian fleet is bearing off.
他们撤退了 杰恩
They're backing up. Jayne, what are you hearing?
俄♥罗♥斯♥舰队接到了命令
The Russian fleet is taking orders
直接由目前在阿肯色号♥上的扎卡林总统下达
directly from Zakarin aboard Arkansas.
他命令空军封锁波利亚尔内
He's ordered the Air Force to secure Polyarny.
小心点
Careful when you step.
小心点 总统先生
Yeah, watch your feet, Mr. President.
欢迎登艇 先生
Welcome aboard, sir.
艇长
Captain.
艇长
Captain.
我得去工作了
I have to go to work.
我也是
Me, too.
我想不到 无论是在美国海军或是俄♥罗♥斯♥海军里
I can't think of any captain
还有哪位艇长
that could have done what you have done,
能像你这样如此出色的完成这么艰巨的任务
on my side or yours.
我想的到 我面前这位就很能干的
I can. I'm looking at him.
上来
Get up.
小心 他受伤了
Be careful, he's injured.
你的人怎么样?
How's your man?
他没事的 一点小伤而已
He'll be okay. Couple of scratches.
- 我是乔·格拉斯 - 我是比尔·比曼
- Joe Glass. - Bill Beaman.
你就是那位救了俄♥罗♥斯♥总统一命的疯子吧
So, you're the lunatic saved the Russian President.
你就是那位开着潜艇
And you're the crazy son of a bitch
安全通过雷区的疯子艇长吧
who weaved this tin can through a mine field.
- 看来我们这任务汇报要花很长时间了 - 是啊
- Got a long debriefing. - Yeah.
又是一次惊心动魄的故事
One hell of a story
然而我们无法分享给后代喽
we'll never be able to tell our grandchildren.
下潜之前 我得好好在水面上
I would like to take one last breath
呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
before we go under.
每次浮上来的时候 感觉都不一样
You never know what it's gonna be like when you come up.
本来会爆♥炸♥一场恶战的
Could've turned ugly.
还好 一切都重归平静
Instead, it's just a beautiful afternoon.
我们准备返航吧
What do you say we get out of here.
之前乘坐过攻击型潜艇么 比曼
Ever been on a Hunter-Killer, Beaman?
我可不想待在这种地方 我有幽闭恐怖症
That's the last place I want to be. Claustrophobic.
你会没事的 只要你不跳出潜艇就肯定没事
You'll be okay, as long as you don't jump out this time.
电影精选列表