俄♥罗♥斯♥ 巴伦支海
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦 柯奈克号♥阿库拉级潜艇
美国 坦帕湾号♥ 洛杉矶级攻击型潜艇
汇报情况
Report status.
长官 我们目前距俄♥罗♥斯♥阿库拉级核潜艇400码
Captain, holding Russian Akula at 400 yards.
- 方位0-3-5 - 长官 他们仍未发现我们
- Best bearing 0-3-5. - We remain undetected, sir.
长官 已跟踪2小时45分钟
Two hours, 45 minutes in her baffles, Captain.
我们跟着俄♥国♥佬的潜艇这么紧 他们居然都还不知道
We're right up Ivan's ass, and they don't even know it.
继续监控情况吧
Mind your panel.
呼叫驾驶员 请保持距离 紧跟在他们后面
Conn, Captain. Maintain range. Stay right behind her.
长官 柯奈克号♥发生爆♥炸♥
Captain, explosion aboard the Konek.
- 显示他们所在方位 - 是 长官
- Put it on the bearing. - Yes, sir.
他们启用了紧急
They're going out on their emergency
求助信♥号♥♥
distress pinger.
发送两次信♥号♥♥
Transmit two pings of active.
- 告诉他们我们到了 - 等等
- Let them know we're here. - Hold up.
那是什么
What is that?
发现一枚鱼雷已发射 方位3-3-5 距离600码
Torpedo in the water bearing 3-3-5 at 600 yards!
躲避鱼雷 下潜至700英尺
Torpedo evasion. Make your depth 700 feet!
- 是柯奈克号♥发射的鱼雷么 - 不 长官
- Was that from the Konek? - No, sir.
是从我们上方发射的
It's a contact directly above us.
- 距离400码 - 侧向躲闪
- Four hundred yards! - All ahead flank!
- 长官 来不及了 - 距离200码
- Captain, there's no time. - Two hundred yards!
- 右满舵 - 已进入末制导阶段
- Right hard rudder! - Terminal homing!
国家军事指挥中心 五角大楼
- 少将 - 上尉
- Admiral. - Captain.
坦帕湾号♥在科拉半岛附近海域失踪了
Tampa Bay's gone missing just above the Kola Peninsula.
海军海上秩序指挥部汇报说该潜艇最近无维修记录
NAVSEA reports no recent repairs,
无线电工作正常
no problems with the radio
巴伦支海海域无极端天气状况
and no weather over the Barents Sea.
失踪地点离俄♥罗♥斯♥领海太近了
Awfully close to Russian waters.
是的 长官 他们过去的几周
Yes, sir. They've been playing cat and mouse
都在秘密跟踪俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇
with a Russian sub for weeks.
希望他们只是在跟踪俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇而已 而不是在交战
Let's just hope that's all it is.
长官 他们两小时前就应该汇报情况了
Sir, they're two hours late for check-in.
当然不行
The hell we can't.
我们要去国会
We need to get back to Congress,
向议员施压 争取他们的支持
and twist some goddamn arms.
在北极地区开展军备竞赛么 查尔斯
An arms race in the Arctic, Charles?
得了吧 只是争夺陆地势力范围而已
Oh, come on, it's a land grab.
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统只是装腔作势
The Russian president is simply posturing,
捶胸顿足 而已
pounding his chest.
他在叙利亚狠狠地羞辱了咱们
He's embarrassed us in Syria.
在克里米亚问题上处处跟我们作对
He continues to defy us in Crimea.
难道在波罗的海海域 又要让他们占上风么
Are we going to let him to dominate us in the Baltic?
难道之后还要将我们在欧洲的利益拱手相让么
And what next, Europe?
我们和他们
We can't afford another Cold War,
都不愿意再陷入冷战时代的僵局
neither can they.
现在俄♥罗♥斯♥军队的侵略性
Isn't it true to say we're witnessing
空前之高 这是事实
the most aggressive military buildup in Russian history?
现在可不能示弱
It's not a time to pussy around.
长官 坦帕湾号♥潜艇在巴伦支海海域失踪了
Sir, Tampa Bay's gone missing in the Barents Sea.
我们在科拉半岛海域附近监听到了潜艇的求救信♥号♥♥
We picked up a distress signal above the Kola Peninsula.
那边是俄♥罗♥斯♥的后院啊
Hmm. That's Russia's back porch.
那潜艇的操作系统应该是绝密的吧
There's classified systems on that boat.
潜艇内还有110位军人 长官
And 110 men, sir.
当然有我们的人 所以你这是想速战速决
Of course. Well, you wanna go quick,
但不是派一艘普通的救援船只 而是派一艘快速攻击型潜艇过去
but you wanna go armed: fast-attack submarine.
我联♥系♥了第六舰队 想派一艘攻击型潜艇过去
I told the 6th Fleet you'd want a Hunter-Killer.
我们欧洲司令部下辖的舰队没有符合你要求的潜艇
We don't have one in EUCOM region,
没有一艘攻击型潜艇配备了潜艇救援设备
not with a rescue-sub attachment.
我们的确有一艘符合要求的
We do. We have one.
不行 年轻人 阿肯色号♥的艇长刚刚调离
No, son. Arkansas just lost her skipper.
我给该艇指派了一位新艇长
And I assigned her a new one.
他目前正在潜艇部队服役 从未担任过艇长一职
He's in the region, never been a captain.
乔·格拉斯
Joe Glass?
这人你是从哪找来的
Where the hell did you find him?
他是海军学院哪一届的
What class was he?
长官 他并非安纳波利斯海军学院出身
Never went to Annapolis, sir.
洛哈伯高地 苏格兰
我是格拉斯
Glass.
准备同舰队司令部
Stand by for secure transmission
进行加密通信
from Fleet Forces Command.
美国 阿肯色号♥ 苏格兰 法斯兰港海军基地
格拉斯指挥官
Commander Glass?
我是布莱恩·爱德华兹大副
XO Brian Edwards.
艇长 您从朴茨茅斯一路赶来 旅途如何
How was your trip in from Portsmouth, Captain?
没花多久就过来了 你手上拿的是什么
Fast. What have you got there?
这是来自第六舰队司令部的机密命令
Sealed orders from 6th Fleet.
他们真是一点时间都没浪费啊 长官
They're not wasting any time, sir.
大副 通知艇员回到工作岗位
XO, recall the crew.
我们尽快出航
We sail as soon as possible.
长官 这才刚刚给艇员放了两天的假呢
Well, they've just been given a two-day pass, sir.
现在根本不可能找得到他们人在哪里
They'll be impossible to find.
不可能找得到他们人在哪里
Impossible?
大副 我问你
Tell me something, XO.
法斯兰港这边有多少家酒吧
How many pubs are there in Faslane?
两家
Two.
那现在我们来制订一套计划
Then let's devise a radical plan.
你去其中一家酒吧找 我去另外一家找
You look in one and I'll look in the other.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
放下 放下
Down, down.
打开舱口 1-4管工作正常
Opening hatch. Tubes one-four operational.
- 将鱼雷放入一号♥发射管 - 已放入
- Load torpedo tube one. - Loading!
我的天 我们这是准备了很多家伙啊
Mother of Jesus, we're packing a lot of heat.
怎么这次任务需要带这么多武器啊
Yeah, why do you think we need 'em all?
你知道这是艇长的命令就够了
Captain's orders is all you need to know.
我听说他之前在巴吞鲁日号♥上服役
I heard he was on the Baton Rouge.
真是惨兮兮 连艇长都没当过
A wrench monkey. Ain't never been a captain.
有传言说 他服役时把他的艇长给揍了
I heard a rumor he punched his commanding officer.
是啊 我听说他人还不错
Yeah, yeah. I heard he's all right.
每次潜艇回港修整的时候 都会去泡最火♥辣♥的妞
Always hitting the hottest piece of ass in port,
这边还有在萨摩亚的时候他都是如此
from here to Samoa.
- 所以他跟我们是一路人咯 - 什么
- Yeah? So... So he's one of us. - What?
布里克考斯基 你啥时候
When the hell have you ever hit a hot
去泡个妞试试
piece of ass, Brickowski?
难不成你遇到过能跟部下打成一片的艇长
When have you ever met a captain who's one of us?
各位别闲聊了 我们要干的事多着呢
All right, settle down. We've got some work to do.
你们继续
Carry on.
艇长到
Captain in control.
已经准备好下潜了 长官 艇身同外界设备连接已脱离
Ship is rigged for dive, Captain. No surface contacts.
我们可以出发了
I intend to launch the ship.
长官 阿肯色号♥已经准备就绪 可以起航了
Arkansas is cleared for passage, sir.
我是领航员帕克 艇长 我们要去哪里
Navigator Park. Where are we headed, Captain?
阿肯色号♥全体官兵 我是艇长乔·格拉斯
Warship Arkansas, this is your Captain, Joe Glass.
我想说的是 虽然我不认识你们的前艇长 奥布莱恩
Now, I want to say that I knew Commander O'Brian personally,
但我知道他一定把你们培养的非常出色
but I know he trained you well.
现在我听说有不少人在议论
Now, I'm hearing a lot of chatter
我是什么样的人
about the kind of captain that I might be.
所以现在让我来直接揭晓这个问题的答案
so let me tell you directly.
我不是安纳波利斯海军学院出身
Not an Annapolis man,
不是科班出身
who learned who you are in a class.
你们手上干的活 我都干过 我当过声呐监控员
I've worked your jobs. Manned a sonar,
普通艇员 我也打扫过鱼雷发射管
been the Bull Nuke, I've cleaned torpedo tubes.
如果你们觉得 我比你们的前任舰长
If you think I know you better than
更了解你们 你们还真没想错
your previous officers, you're right.
我参军以来就一直在潜艇上服役
I've been underwater all my life.
我错过了五次选举投票
I've missed five elections,
七次超级碗决赛 还有我妹妹的婚礼
seven Super Bowls, my sister's wedding,
我父亲的葬礼 我都缺席了
and my father's death.
潜艇上的生活我了如指掌
This is all I know down here.
我跟你们一样
I am you.
如果你们觉得我的管理作风
If you think that means I'm running anything other
电影精选列表