会不太严格 那你们就是大错特错了
than the tightest ship you've ever seen, you're dead wrong.
这次任务不是一次毫无意义的军事训练
It's not an idle training exercise.
你们坦帕湾号♥潜艇上的战友 目前在俄♥罗♥斯♥海域 下落不明
Your brothers on Tampa Bay are missing in Russian waters.
可能遭到击沉
Possibly sunk.
大家都知道那潜艇上有我们的战友
Every one of you knows someone on board that sub.
现在我们要出发去找他们
Now, we're gonna find them.
请各位服从命令
So, follow orders.
我希望各位竭尽全力
I expect nothing short of your best.
你们手上的有些工作 我其实能做的比你们好 但我不会插手
I can do some of your jobs better than you. I won't.
那是你们的工作
Your jobs,
但同时我要对你们负起责任
but they're my responsibility.
继续工作吧 大副
Carry on, XO.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
菲斯克少将 菲斯克少将
Admiral Fisk? Admiral Fisk.
我一小时后要给总统汇报当前情况
I'm briefing the President in under an hour,
你们海军的人不跟我沟通情况吧
and your Navy boys are not sharing.
尼奎斯特女士 我听命于参谋长联席会议主席
I work for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs,
而不是国安局
not the NSA, Miss Norquist,
还有 我们很熟么
or are we on a first-name basis now?
- 我刚刚从我孩子学校过来 所以贴了这玩意 - 好吧
- Thing at my kid's school. - Fair enough.
综合水下监视系统探测到科拉半岛附近海域发生两次爆♥炸♥
IUSS picked up two explosions off the Kola Peninsula,
爆♥炸♥地点正好就是坦帕湾号♥失踪的位置
right where Tampa Bay went missing.
- 两次爆♥炸♥ - 可能是一艘俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇爆♥炸♥
- Two? - Could be one of theirs,
我们一艘潜艇爆♥炸♥
could be one of ours.
有没有可能是两艘潜艇相撞了
Is there any chance that they collided?
不太可能
Not likely.
你有没有联♥系♥到俄♥罗♥斯♥的相关负责人
Have you reached out to your Russian counterparts?
他们怎么说
What do they say?
- 这些信息是机密 - 你看现在是谁不愿意沟通情况
- That's classified. - Now who's not sharing?
记录到两次爆♥炸♥的时间分别是
What time were the explosions recorded?
格林尼治标准时间9点4分 9点6分
09:04 and 09:06 GMT.
怎么了
What's wrong?
自从俄♥罗♥斯♥开始在
Ever since the Russians started
波利亚尔内海军基地集结舰队
building up their fleet at Polyarny,
我们一直在密切监视俄♥罗♥斯♥总统的动向
we've been keeping tabs on the Russian President.
扎卡林已经带着他的贴身保镖离开了克里姆林宫
Zakarin left the Kremlin with his core security,
他已经出发前往波利亚尔内了 那基地正是在科拉半岛上
and he's headed right there to the Kola Peninsula.
- 很正常 因为出了这件事 他要去处理 - 不对
- Sure, because of this incident. - No.
他是在爆♥炸♥发生前出发的
He left before the two explosions.
他已经安排了同俄♥罗♥斯♥国防部长 杜罗夫的会晤
A scheduled meeting with his Defense Minister, Durov.
我觉得这不是什么巧合
I don't like coincidences.
我已经派一艘潜艇前往事发海域调查情况
Well, I put a sub in the water.
我们马上就知道究竟是什么情况了
We'll have answers soon.
少将
Admiral.
接下来我告诉你的信息
You're about two stars short of clearance
是四星少将以上军衔的人才能知道的
for what I'm about to tell you.
我一直在想办法让国安局批准开展一次行动
I've been trying to get the NSA to authorize an op,
他们拖拖拉拉不够果断
and they've been dragging their feet,
现在一切都发展的太快了
and now everything is moving way too fast.
如果这是俄方对我方的挑衅行为
If this was an act of aggression,
我们需要知道目前扎卡林在波利亚尔内基地干什么
we need to know what Zakarin is doing there.
如果你想派无人机去俄♥罗♥斯♥领空侦察
If you want to fly a drone into Russian airspace,
空军很乐意...
the Air Force will be happy to...
不是从60000英尺的高空侦察一下情况那么简单
Not from 60,000 feet.
我们需要出动地面人员侦察情况
We need eyes and ears on the ground.
我敢肯定你能派出人 在接下来的48小时内
I'm sure you know someone who could go off-book
开展秘密行动
for the next 48 hours.
你想让我派一队人去俄♥罗♥斯♥吗?
You want me to send a team into Russia?
是的
Yes, I do.
瓦哈达特沙漠 塔吉克斯坦
跟我来
Follow me!
快 快 快
Move! Move! Move!
安全
All clear!
给你30秒完成任务 马丁内利
You got 30 seconds, Martinelli!
冲
Moving!
冲 冲 冲
Move! Go! Move! Move! Move!
20秒!
Twenty seconds!
10秒!
Ten seconds!
5秒!
Five!
时间到!
Time!
恭喜你 马丁内利
Congratulations, Martinelli,
你刚刚把全队人都害死了
you just killed the whole fucking team!
你是不是要好好发泄一下 马丁内利
Bag 'em, rack 'em, and stack 'em, Martinelli.
该死的!
Damn it!
比曼这人控制不住自己的情绪
Beaman ain't one to hold back on his emotions.
极易烦躁 生气与愤怒 坏脾气他一样都不少
And he's got all three: irritation, anger, and rage.
嘿 指挥官 你是不是还没睡醒啊
Hey, Commander, isn't it past you bedtime?
他为什么总是一副怒气冲冲的样子
What's he so pissed off about all the time?
可能是因为他是从伯明翰来的吧 你去过伯明翰么
Maybe it's 'cause he's from Birmingham. Ever been there?
我跟你说 我在东湖公园附近买♥♥的房♥子马上要付款了
Hey, you know, I'm closing on a house off East Lake Park.
你手上的这个文件
I don't suppose that's the paperwork
应该不是我房♥子的相关材料吧
you got in your hand.
看起来这是要闹的很难看了
Looks like we're going ugly.
你怎么知道的
How can you tell?
你看看比曼的脸就知道了
Just look at Beaman.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的家伙居然笑了
Son of a bitch is amused.
这是一次侦察任务 兄弟们
It's a recon, boys.
把这些模拟训练的弹♥药♥和装备都放下
Stow all your simmunitions and training gear.
- 我们要真刀真枪的上了 - 我们要去哪里 长官
- We're going live. - Where we headed, boss?
进来
Come in.
船员就位 准备出发 长官
Crew's on board and ready to go, sir.
非常好 柯博
Very well, Cob.
我有东西要给你 艇长
I have something for you, Captain.
我知道库存的那些都分发完了
I know supply's all out,
但我觉得我们下潜之前
but I thought you should have one of your own
应该也给你一个
before we get underway.
非常感谢你的善意 柯博
I appreciate the gesture, Cob,
但我不能拿走你的幸运硬币
but I can't take your coin.
我觉得这次任务期间
I don't think I'm gonna be
我是找不到请大家好好喝上一杯的机会的
buying anybody a drink on this trip.
- 你确定吗 长官? - 嗯
- Are you sure, sir? - Yeah.
我口袋里已经有一枚幸运硬币了
I only got space in this pocket for one coin.
你原来在维奇塔号♥上服役?
You were on the Wichita.
那是我服役过的第一艘潜艇
My first boat.
情况是不是像他们说的那么糟糕?
Was it as bad as they say, sir?
我不知道他们是怎么描述的
I don't know what they say,
但估计那糟糕程度超乎他们的想象
but it was probably worse.
那硬币是我的幸运符
That coin, my good luck charm,
我身上只带过这么一枚幸运硬币
only one I ever carry.
我们开始下潜吧
Let's get underway.
是的 艇长
Aye, Captain.
所有舱口都已关闭
Reactors one and two ready to go, sir.
所有人员均进入潜艇 舱门已关闭
Last man down. Hatch secure.
艇长到
Captain in control.
各艇员注意 准备下潜
Officer of the deck, submerge the ship.
开始下潜 是的 艇长
Submerge the ship. Aye, Captain.
下潜15度角 全速行驶
Fifteen degree down bubble, all ahead full.
下潜至300英尺
Make your depth 300 feet.
是的 先生
Aye, sir.
设定下潜深度位300英尺
Depth set to 300 feet.
下潜15度角
Fifteen degrees down bubble.
下潜 下潜
Dive! Dive!
波利亚尔内海军基地 俄♥罗♥斯♥
欢迎来到波利亚尔内 总统
Welcome to Polyarny, Mr. President.
很高兴见到你 德米特里
Good to see you, Dmitri.
- 华盛顿方面联♥系♥了我们么 - 联♥系♥了
- Has Washington made contact? - They have.
我们觉得最好等您来了
We thought it best to await your arrival,
再作回应
before responding.
是的 让他们等着
Yes. Let them wait.
给各位简报一下情况
Short and sweet, gentlemen.
华盛顿那边的一些高♥官♥
We're going to be the eyes and ears
电影精选列表