他知道他目前身处何处么
Does he know where he is?
他知道 只是觉得有点难以置信
He does. He just can't believe it.
好吧 让我单独跟他聊聊
Okay, leave us.
我们你牺牲的部下感到难过
I'm sorry about your men.
其实 我们以前遭遇过的
We've crossed paths before, you and I.
当年你们的潜艇和我们的巴吞鲁日号♥
I was on the Baton Rouge
在格陵兰岛海域相撞的时候 我在巴吞鲁日号♥上服役呢
when we brushed past you off Greenland.
我读了你的档案 艇长 我知道你会说英语
I've read your file, Captain. I know you speak English.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
非常好 现在我们可以继续聊下去了
Okay. Very good, now we're talking.
我跟你没什么好聊的
I have nothing to say.
击沉你方潜艇的不是我们 艇长
We did not fire on your submarine, Captain.
你方潜艇并非遭人击沉的
No one did.
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
你来看这个
Here, look at this.
爆♥炸♥是在艇内发生的
You blew up from the inside out.
有人从内部蓄意破坏潜艇
You were sabotaged.
你为什么要告诉我这个?
Why do you show this to me?
我不与敌人合作 我不是叛徒
I do not cooperate with enemy. I am no traitor.
不 我认为你不是叛徒
No. I'm not saying you are a traitor.
那个炸毁了你潜艇的人才是叛徒
The traitor is the man who blew up your sub.
他要对那些丧命的年轻水手负责
The traitor's the man responsible for
幕后真凶就是杜罗夫将军
the deaths of all those young sailors: Admiral Durov.
目前 杜罗夫在波利亚尔内基地将贵国总统挟持为人♥质♥
Durov is holding your president hostage at Polyarny,
我们接到命令前往波利亚尔内基地营救贵国总统
and we've been ordered to sail through
其中需要经过摩尔曼斯克海湾
the Murmansk Fjord to rescue him.
没有你的帮助 我无法完成这次任务
I can't do that without your help.
有不少驻扎在波利亚尔内基地的军人都是我训练出来的
I trained the men at Polyarny.
我绝不会作为你的帮凶 去残害他们
I will not help you to kill them.
我们不是要去杀害贵国的军人
We're not trying to kill your men.
我们只是想营救贵国总统
We're only trying to rescue your president,
并结束这场战争
and maybe put a stop to this.
我们两人之间的差异其实没有那么大
You know, we're no different, you and I.
我们自从参军以来 就一直在潜艇上服役
We've been down here our whole careers.
各为其主而已
Toe-to-toe.
从某种程度上来说 我们不是对手 而是兄弟
We're not enemies, we're brothers.
还有谁能明白我们这些潜艇兵的感受
Who else understands what it is we go through?
与世隔绝 充满恐惧
The isolation, the fear.
在水下行驶数月之久
Riding for months inside a bomb scraping
担心炸♥弹♥击沉我们的潜艇
at the bottom of the ocean.
但我们就是如此 这是我们的天职
But it's what we are. It's what we do.
你知不知道 我把你救出来
So you know what it took for me
需要冒多大的风险
to get you out of that sub.
我把我部下的生命和潜艇的安全置于危险之中
I risked my men, I risked my ship.
我冒着上军事法庭的风险去营救你们
Risked a court-martial.
因为我这么做是正确的
Because it was the right thing to do.
我们现在应该把对立的情绪放下
It's not about your side or my side.
因为这事关我们共同的未来
This is about our future.
长官 我们发现一条非法的信息传输频率
Sir, we picked up an unauthorized transmission.
为2-2-8-2.5兆赫兹
2-2-8-2.5 MHz.
信♥号♥♥源在基地附近
It's going out from near the base.
去找该信♥号♥♥源的位置
Find it.
现在情况如何 长官?
So, what's the situation, boss?
我刚收到了华盛顿的指令
I just got orders from Washington.
10点钟方向有敌人接近
Incoming. Ten o'clock.
- 糟了 - 我们要撤了
- Shit. - We gotta go.
那是什么情况
What is this?
我们在这呢 我们在这呢 撑住
We got you. We got you, come on.
子弹没打中骨头
It missed the bone,
但短时间他是赶不了路了
but he's not running a marathon anytime soon.
各位听好了
Okay, listen up.
现在有一些好消息和一些坏消息
I've got some good news and bad news.
好消息是 我们不用步行去挪威了
On the plus side, we don't have to hike to Norway.
美国海军派了一艘核潜艇
United States Navy is sending us our very own
阿肯色号♥ 来接我们
nuclear submarine to give us a ride out.
- 美国潜艇 到这里来接我们么? - 是的 坏消息是
- A US sub? Up here? - Yup. There's a catch.
我们得营救俄♥罗♥斯♥总统
We gotta grab the Russian President
带他一起走
and take him with us.
他妈的
Shit.
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统扎卡林 这家伙不是我们的敌人么
Zakarin? Thought we hated that guy.
是这么说 但估计现在情况有所改变吧
Yeah, well, I guess things changed.
我知道这任务非常的难
Look, I know it's a big ask,
但我感觉 如果我们没能救出他们的总统
but I get the feeling that if we don't pull this off,
情况会变得更糟
things could get ugly.
- 非常非常糟 - 管他妈的
- Like real ugly. - Yeah, fuck it.
反正我可不愿坐在这 都冻死了
I'd rather go kick some ass than sit up here
不如去揍几个人来的痛快
freezing my nuts off, anyway.
那马丁内利怎么办?
What about Marty?
我对你有别的安排
I got other plans for you.
艇长 我们已经停在海湾外
Captain, we're holding outside the fjord,
等待您的命令
awaiting your orders.
好
Very well.
准备执行最后一步 大副
Execute final preps, XO.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
大家感觉如何
How's the crew?
长官 大家嘴上没有说什么
They wouldn't say it, sir,
但是我们都是很多年的战友了
but I've been with these men a long time.
我能看出来大家是真的很害怕
They're terrified.
那你感觉如何?
And what about you?
我已经在潜艇部队服役22年了
Twenty-two years I've been at this.
从未上过战场
I've never been shot at.
要说一点都不紧张 那是不可能的
I can't say I liked it.
我也没上过战场 别说出去
Me neither. Just between us.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, sir.
您好好指挥 我们来执行就行
You just keep lit, let us do the worrying.
好的 我去见见大家
Okay. Let's go get the crew ready.
艇长到
Captain in control.
阿肯色号♥船员注意 我是你们的艇长
Warship Arkansas, this is your captain.
我们将通过摩尔曼斯克海湾
We're going into the Murmansk Fjord.
仔细检查潜艇发电设备是否工作正常
Go over the boat's power plant
消除潜艇噪声
and the ship's noise signature.
我们要让潜艇一点噪音都没有 鱼凑近都不会被吓跑
I want this baby so quiet, fish'll bump into her.
阿肯色号♥万岁
- Ooh-rah, Arkansas. - Ooh-rah!
大副 好好指挥
XO, take her in nice and slow.
驾驶员 航线稳定在1-7-0
Pilot, steady course 1-7-0.
三分之二最高速度行驶
All ahead two-thirds.
航线1-7-0
Course 1-7-0...
声呐 探测声音传感器的位置
Sonar, ears open for sound sensors.
是 长官 三分之二最高速度行驶
Yes, sir. All ahead two-thirds.
摩尔曼斯克海湾 科拉半岛
保持在1-4-6航线
Steer course 1-4-6.
保持在1-4-6航线
1-4-6.
1-4-4航线
1-4-4.
- 长官 - 深度为...
- Captain. - Mark your depth...
- 停下 - 关闭所有发动机
- All stop. - Halt all engines.
所有发动机关闭
All engines off.
各位 这位是安德罗波夫艇长
Men, this is Captain Andropov
来自俄♥罗♥斯♥海军柯奈克号♥ 他是我们的客人
of the RFS Konek. He's our guest.
大副
XO,
介绍一下情况
set him up.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
以前没见过俄♥罗♥斯♥艇长吗?
You never seen a Russian captain before?
- 大家继续工作 - 长官
- Eyes on your stations. - Sir.
- 长官 这潜艇的操作系统是绝密的 - 我知道
- These systems are classified. - I know.
你会说俄语么 帕克?
You speak Russian, Park?
问他是否知道
Ask him if he knows the captain
是谁击沉了坦帕湾号♥
that shot down Tampa Bay.
他会做好他的本职工作 里德 你做好你的事就行
He trained him to do his job, Reed. Now, you do yours.
这是我见过的最荒谬的事
This is the most reckless thing I've ever seen.
艇长 我建议我们先囚禁这位俄♥罗♥斯♥艇长
Captain, recommend we confine
等我们回到法斯兰港再做安排
电影精选列表