That's not going to be enough, John.
不行 你待在我身边 你保护我
No, you stay with me, you protect me!
如此多的选择
So many choices.
只有一个正确的答案
And only one right answer.
会是什么呢
What's it gonna be?
情感还是职责
Emotion or duty?
太快了 消防到这里太快了
It was too quick. Fire (Dept) was here too quick.
-有人在撞击前就报♥警♥了 -那是什么意思
-Someone called them before the crash. -What does that mean?
意思是他从没上过那架直升机
It means he was never on that helicopter.
带他们出去
Get them out.
你犯过什么错误
What was your mistake?
我不犯错误
I don't make mistakes.
你需要我知道 你比我更优秀
You needed me to know that you were better than me.
他在哪
Where is he?
在楼顶
On the roof.
这一切一结束 我就会杀了你
When this is done, I will kill you.
你的母亲会为你骄傲的
Your mother would be proud of you.
怎么了
What?
没怎么
Nothing.
我想你不会明白
I doubt you'd understand.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我相信你们会的
I believe you will.
确认目标终结
Confirm target termination?
目标
Target...
安托万·勒·克拉克
Le Clerq, Antoine...
已被终结
terminated.
另一个呢
And the other?
第二目标呢
Second target?
47?
47?
第二目标呢
Second target?
勒·克拉克
Le Clerq.
他一直是你的目标
He was your target the whole time?
你告诉我的一切 就为了好让你能转移视线
Everything you told me, was just so you can have a diversion?
那是必要的
It was necessary.
什么 杀一个单身男人
What? To kill a single man?
不是
No.
永远地给特工项目划上句号♥
To put a stop to the Agent Program, once and for all.
还有就是 让你自♥由♥
And to set you free.
你父亲是爱你的 卡蒂娅
Your father loved you, Katia.
他知道勒·克拉克一旦知道
He understood that Le Clerq would
你是什么人就不会罢休
not rest once he knew who you were.translatedbyemtee
因为他会追捕你
That he would hunt you down.
所以他做了所有父母都会做的事
So he did what any parent would.
他死是为了救他的孩子们
He died to save his children.
这是你的任务 不是吗
This is your mission, isn't it?
我们由我们所做的事决定我们是谁
We determine who we are, by what we do.
有一栋楼里全是训练有素的密员
There is a building full of highly-trained operatives
现在他们就要上来了
who will be on their way up here now.
你错了
You're wrong...
就只有一个
There's just one.
戴安娜向你们问好
Diana says Hello.