只知道他是一名遗传学家
Only that he's a genecist,
一名人类生物遗传学方面的专家
an expert on human biogenetics
是一个实验项目的带头人
who spearheaded a program of experimentation.
哪种实验
What kind of experiments?
创造杀手的那种
The kind that created killers.
他们针对特定基因改造人类
They engineered human beings by targeting and enhancing specific genes.
最终实验体比一般人更快
The resulting subjects were stronger,
更强壮 更聪明
faster, more intelligent than normal people.
他们被设定为没有疼痛 恐惧
They programmed out pain, fear,
甚至没有爱
even love.
他们被称为特工
They were called, Agents.
你父亲是这项目的首席科学家之一
And your father was one of the Program's lead scientists.
你认真的
Are you serious?
这和我有什么关系
What does any of this have to do with me?
他们为什么想杀我
And why do they want to kill me?
克里顿科技已重启特工项目
Kriton Technologies has re-started the Agent Program.
他们正在开♥发♥特工
They're building Agents right now.
像47那样的 或更甚
Like 47, maybe worse.
他们相信你是寻找你父亲的关键
They believe that you're the key to finding your father.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你的父亲知道他们的弱点
Your father knows their weakness.
他知道如何阻止他们
He knows how to stop them.
卡蒂娅
Katia!
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
你真的叫约翰·史密斯
Is your name really John Smith?
我叫布瑞恩
It's Brian.
好吧 至少你没说我是特工46
Well, at least you didn't say I was Agent 46.
你不是 那是别人
No, that's someone else.
过来 我来帮你
Come here, let me help you.
你会没事的
You're going to be alright.
会吗
Will I?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
抱歉不得不告诉你 你的父亲是谁
For having to tell you who your father is.
你告诉了我事实
Well, you told me the truth.
这远比任何人为我做过的一切都有意义
That's more than anyone has ever done for me.
他们为什么认为我能找到他 约翰
Why is it that they think I can find him, John?
现在这并不重要
It doesn't matter now.
但这确实重要
But it does.
告诉我你知道的事
Tell me what you know.
我知道你处于危险之中
I know that you're in danger.
现在你最好躲起来
The best thing you could do right now is hide.
我一生都在躲藏 拜托...
I've been hiding my entire life, please...
告诉我你知道的事
tell me what you know.
我受命来保护你
I'm authorized to protect you...
卡蒂娅 而不是找你的父亲
Katia, not find your father.
别这样
Don't do this.
我不得不这样
I have to.
好吧
Okay.
我们调查你父亲时 发现了一份文件
When we were researching your father, we found a file.
上面提及了你 上面说...
It mentioned you. It said that...
说什么
Said what?
说他改变了你
It said that he changed you.
怎么改变了我
Changed me, how?
上面说他强化了你的生存本领
It said that he had enhanced your survival skills.
我们认为这就是你一直在躲藏的原因
It's why we think you've been hiding.
我们认为这就是你能远离雷达的原因
It's why we think you've been able to keep off the radar.
我们认为这就是你能活得如此之久的原因
It's why we think you've been able to stay alive for so long.
-这就是我总是害怕的原因 -是的
-That's why I was always afraid. -Yes.
天呐
Jesus!
他们认为我知道怎么寻找我父亲
They think I know how to find my father.
这是什么
What is this?
我父亲的藏匿处
It's my father's stash.
你还知道他些什么
What else do you know about him?
就我告诉你的
Just what I told you.
你一定还知道些什么 他几岁了
You must have something. How old is he?
Seventy two.
他在哪出生的
Where was he born?
乌克兰
Ukraine.
身体情况呢
Medical conditions?
他40岁时被诊断有类风湿关节炎
He was diagnosed with rheumatroid arthritis in his 40s.
那么就是在某个暖和的地方
Somewhere warm, then.
还有什么
What else?
肺癌
Lung cancer.
最后次露面是2011年在韩国首尔的一家医院里
The last confirmed sighting was in a hospital in Seoul, South Korea in 2011.
他参与了一些
He was engaged with some...
被称为纳米粒子吸入疗法的临床试验
clinical trials for something called nano particle inhalation therapy.
那时他是第三阶段了
He was stage 3 then.
所以他旅行会很困难
So, travel will be difficult.
他有钱吗
Does he have money?
我觉得有
I think so.
某个有着先进医疗设施的暖和地方
Somewhere warm with advanced medical facilities.
一座城市
A city.
爱好呢
Hobbies?
他喜欢干什么
What does he love to do?
养兰花
Orchids.
他是兰花方面的专家
He was an expert in orchids.
他讲什么语言 约翰
What languages is it he speak, John?
英语 俄语 中国话和泰米尔语
English, Russian, Mandarin and Tamil.
为什么说泰米尔语
Why Tamil?
因为你母亲来自斯里兰卡
Because your mother was from Sri Lanka.
你知道他在哪了 不是吗
You know where he is, don't you?
卡蒂娅
Katia.
你跟我说过你想去找 我也跟你说过我会和你一起找
You told me you wanted to do this, and I told you I would do it with you
但你要我帮忙的话 我得告诉我他在哪
but if you want my help, you have to tell me where he is.
我们丢失了那女孩
We've lost the girl.
我想你跟我说过你的约翰·史密斯能胜任
I thought you told me that your John Smith would be adequate.
我们低估了这个特工
We underestimated this Agent.
不惜一切代价 找到列特凡科
Find Litvenko, whatever it takes.
还有 加拉德
And, Garad...
比起这特工比我们先找到列特凡科 这女孩死了更好
better the girl dead than this Agent finding Litvenko before we do.
卡蒂娅
Katia.
卡蒂娅
Katia.
你知道你为什么还活着吗
Do you know why you're still alive?
因为我选择不杀你
Because I chose not to kill you.
但他们会
But they will.
在他们利用你找到你父亲之后就会
After they use you to find your father.
你对我父亲知道些什么
What do you know about my father?
和你知道的一样多
As much as you do.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be alright.
不
No!
该做出选择了 卡蒂娅
Time to make a choice, Katia.
他们
Them...
还是我
or me.
我为什么该相信你
Why should I trust you?
你不必相信我 相信你的记忆就行
You don't have to. Just trust you memories.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
你记得你逃跑的那一天吗 卡蒂娅
You remember the day you ran away, Katia?
皮特 我们得走了
Peter, we have to go!
记得你父亲的实验室吗 记得坐着车吗
Your father's lab? The car rides?
放松
Easy.
记得你最后次看见你母亲的时候吗
The last time you saw your mother?
不要 不要啊
No! No, no, no, no!
你在那里
You were there.
是的
Yes.
我们是同一个项目的一部分
We were part of the same Program.
我们得走了 快
We have to go. Quickly!
快跑 快
Run! Quickly!
好了 快下去 下去 求你了
Okay, now get down. Get down, please!
爸爸