起来
Get up.
-对不起 -我去找人帮忙
-Sorry. -I'll get help.
带她离开我
Take her away from me!
别这样 快起来
No, please... come on.
带她走 拜托了
Take her! Please!
起来啊
Come on!
拜托 带她离开这里
Please! Get her out of here!
不要 不要
No! No!
带她走
Take her!
你好 博士
Hello, doctor.
你到底在干什么 我们得回去
What the hell did you do? Fuck! We have to go back!
我只有他了
He was all I have.
-我必须救他 -不行
-I have to help him. -You can't.
去你的 你是个怪物 你个混♥蛋♥
Damn it! You're a monster, you piece of shit you!
我该杀了你
I should've kill you!
是啊 但你不会 因为你很柔弱
Yes, you should but you won't because you're weak.
你不过是一个害怕的小姑娘
You're nothing more than a scared little girl,
天生只会逃跑
who's only real gift is running.
去你的
Damn you.
脱氧核糖核酸序列 博士
DNA sequences, Doctor?
适应性突变细菌裂缝
Adaptive mutation bacterial fissures.
上位环 转移核糖核酸
The epistasis rings? Transfer RNA?
拜托 博士
Come on, Doc.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
说真的 你也不想我这么做
Believe me, you don't want me to do this either.
所以把我需要知道的告诉我
So tell me what I need to know.
告诉我
Tell me...
怎么制♥造♥特工
how to make an Agent.
这只是试验品 博士
This is just experimental, Doc.
我见过它起效的情况
I've seen it work...
相信我 我一告诉你 你就不想变成那样
and believe me when I tell you you don't want to be the one who's working on.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a bastard.
我知道
I know.
你不知道
No. you don't.
你是一个劣等科技产物
You're a result of inferior technologies.
一个失败的实验品
A failed experiment.
一个特工的优势不是他的身体 约翰·史密斯
An Agent's advantage is not his body, John Smith.
而是他的大脑
It's his mind.
你永远不会和他一样优秀
You will never be as good as him.
给他注射
Inject him.
真是见鬼 博士 把我要的交代给我
For fuck's sake Doctor, give me what I need.
该死的
Shit.
董事长先生
Mr. Chairman.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
不好
No, I am not.
我需要董事长的安保人员
I need the Chairman's detail.
董事长出来了
The Chairman is out.
995.
请提供紧急服务
Emergency Services, please.
我能麻烦您说下您的位置吗
Can I have your location, please?
再给他一针
Dose him again.
这会杀了他的
You could kill him.
动手
Do it.
该死的
Oh, fuck it!
是董事长
It's the Chairman.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
他出办公室干嘛
What's he doing out of his office?
够了 约翰
It's quite enough, John.
你可以在外面等 你们都是
You can wait outside, all of you.
没事的 约翰
It's okay, John.
佩佳
Petya.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我要对你完全说实话
I am going to be completely honest with you.
我钦佩你
I admire you.
你制♥造♥了独一无二的东西
You have created something unique.
一个更优秀的人类 而我想得到它
A better human being, and I want it.
我在这个项目的成功上 赌上了我的财富 我的公♥司♥
I have bet my wealth, my company, my reputation...
我的名誉 赌上了一切
Everything on the success of this program.
你明白吗
You understand?
那我把你的股票卖♥♥了真是好事
Good thing I sold your stock, then.
你和我非常不同 我知道这点
You and I are so very different. You know this.
你错了
You're very wrong.
人是可以改变的
People can change.
错
No.
我们这样的人改变不了
Not people like us.
你所做的...
What you did...
你一旦选择扮演上帝 就无法再改变
when you chose to play God, can never be undone.
你无法逃离你的本质
You can't run from what you are.
所以我该
So I should...
接受它
embrace it?
和你一起从头开始重启这个项目
Re-start the Program with you at it's head?
是的
Yes.
你 一直都是一个小人物 安托万
You always were a small man, Antoine.
顶多是一个缺乏独创性的思考者
A derivative thinker, at best.
这种绝望适合你
This desperation suits you.
一切的关键
The key to everything...
都在你的脑子里 而你要把它交给我
is in your mind, and you're going to give it to me.
告诉我怎么开♥发♥特工
Tell me how to build an Agent.
你并不想要特工
You don't want an Agent.
那我想要什么
Then, what do I want?
一支军队
An Army.
还有我不会给你的
And... I won't give it to you.
那你就会死
Then you're going to die.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
是啊 但是...你女儿呢
Yes, but... what about your daughter?
你没抓到她
You don't have her.
没错 但最终...
No, but I will...
我会的
eventually.
给我想要的 我就给她安宁
Give me what I want and I'll leave her in peace.
我给你想要的 安宁就不复存在了
I give you what you want there won't be no peace.
董事长先生
Mr. Chairman.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他怎么进入我们系统的
How did he get into our system?
我不知道 董事长先生
I don't know, Mr. Chairman.
根据你的反应 我想你知道我是谁
I'm assuming by your reaction, that you know who I am.
你想要什么
What do you want?
做一笔交易
To make a deal.
-你没我需要的东西 -你错了
-You have nothing I need. -You're wrong.
你想要列特凡科脑子里的东西
You want what's inside Litvenko's head...
但他不会给你
but he won't give it to you.
我会
I can.
怎么给
How?
窗
Window.
你想要次世代特工
You want the next generation of Agents...
但你一直都找错了地方
but you've been looking in the wrong place.
你认为那女孩是找到列特凡科的唯一办法
You thought the girl was the only way to find Litvenko.
认为这样能达到目的
A means to an end.
事实是
The truth is...
她就是目的
she is the end.
没错 她就是你需要的一切
That's right, everything you need.
力量 速度
The strength, the speed...
智力 就在这里
the intelligence, is right there.
被锁在了她的脱氧核糖核酸里
Locked inside her DNA.
所以你想用这女孩换他
So you want to trade him for her?
为什么
Why?
因为我总是完成我的契约
Because I always close my contracts.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
楼顶上有停机坪
There's a helipad on the roof.
带他去安全的地方
Get him someplace secure.
-正在返回安全屋 -我要所有小组去40楼
-Heading back to the Safe Room. -I want all teams to Floor 40.
这还不够 约翰