They've been suppressed, is that true?
是的
Yes.
爱呢
What about love?
我该怎么样就是怎么样
I am what I need to be.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是在这份工作中 有时什么都感觉不到是最好的
It means that in this job, sometimes it's better not to feel anything.
我没在说工作
I'm not talking about the job.
我觉得你在撒谎
I think you're lying.
我不相信你可以关闭恐惧或爱
I don't believe you can just turn off fear or love.
我不相信有谁可以
I don't believe anyone can.
你也是一个人或别的什么
You're either a person or something else.
你是什么
Which is it?
你是在问我还是问你自己
Are you asking me? Or yourself?
你无法对抗自己的本质 卡蒂娅
You can't fight who you are, Katia.
你会输
You'll lose.
那是发生在你身上的事吗
Was that what happened to you?
你对抗自己的本质 然后你输了
You fought who you are, and you lost?
人是能改变的
People can change.
别对我抱有希望
Don't put your faith in me.
你会失望的
You'll be disappointed.
我还有工作要做
I still have a job to do.
什么工作
Which is?
现在 我得睡觉
Right now, I need to sleep.
我焦虑时 我无法入睡 我就会拆东西
You know when I get anxious, and I can't sleep, I take things apart.
对不起
I'm sorry.
再也别那么做了
Don't ever do that again.
他们是辛迪加的人吗
Were they Syndicate?
不是 是自♥由♥契约人
No, free-lance.
你的朋友
Friends of yours?
所以 辛迪加不知道我们在这
So, the Syndicate doesn't know we're here?
外面有一份关于我们的公开契约 你觉得呢
There's a open contract out on us. What do you think?
给 别给拆了
Here, try not to take this apart.
-好难闻 -别这样 罗伯特
-Smells bad. -Robert, please!
-他们怎么那么快找到我们的 -你告诉我
-How did they find us so quick? -You tell me.
-别耍把戏 -什么让你觉得这是一个把戏
-No games. -What makes you think this is a game?
航♥空♥站的监控没拍到我
The cameras in the Terminal didn't see me.
但外面靠近出口的一个拍到我了
But the one outside, near the exit, did.
我对这方面越来越拿手了吧
Getting pretty good at this, aren't I?
没有 你很草率
No, you're sloppy.
听着 我要发作了
Look, I'm going to have an attack.
做个乖孩子 给 拿好你的吸入器
Be a good boy. Here, take your inhaler.
你会没事的
You're gonna be alrght.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-你从哪弄来的 -我换来的
-Where did you get that? -I traded it.
-用什么换的 -你的刀
-For what? -Your knife.
给我把列特凡科和那个女孩带来
Bring Litvenko and the girl to me.
你不应该来的
You shouldn't have come.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
你是你母亲的女儿
You are your mother's daughter.
你为什么离开我
Why did you leave me?
我不想你和过去的我有什么牵连
I wanted you to have no part of what I was.
我想要你活着
I wanted you to live.
你没有权利
You had no right.
没有权利离你而去
To walk away from you?
没有权利把我变成孤独 害怕的人
To turn me into this isolated, afraid thing that I am.
你没有权利
You had no right!
跟我走走 卡蒂娅
Walk with me, Katia.
我非常爱你的母亲
I loved your mother very much.
她在这一个非常黑暗的世界中 是一道光
She was a light in a very dark world.
比起其他任何东西
And more than anything else...
她更想要一个孩子
she wanted a child.
但她无法生育
But she was unable.
所以 我们打破了自身的所有准则
So, we broke every rule we had...
我们制♥造♥了你
and we made you.
我们知道 要是你被发现
We knew that if you were discovered...
他们会从我们这里夺走你 所以我们给了你
they would take you from us, so we gave you...
获取自♥由♥的本事
the tools to be free.
这不是自♥由♥
This isn't freedom.
没错 或许不是 卡蒂娅
No, perhaps not, Katia.
但这对你的生存是必须的
But it is necessary for your survival.
现在我不指望你明白 但是...
Now, I don't expect you to understand, but...
我请求你能发自内心地
I do ask that you find it in yourself...
去原谅一个老男人的自私
to forgive an old man's selfishness.
要是我做不到呢
And if I can't?
你会的 因为你是我过去那位爱人的映像
You will, because you are the reflection of the woman I loved.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
给个痛快吧
Get it over with.
快动手吧
Do it now.
他不会杀你
He's not going to kill you...
父亲
father.
他会的 这是必然的
Yes he will. It's inevitable.
杀戮是他被设定的行为 也是他的本质
Killing is what he is programmed to do, and who he is.
对吗 47
Isn't that right, 47?
你错了
You're wrong.
我们由我们所做的事决定我们是谁
We determine who we are by what we do.
你相信
You believe?
你有选择
You have a choice?
我相信选择使我们成了人类
I believe that's what makes us human.
那这看起来...
Then it seems...
你和你的哥哥
that you and your brother...
有很多要教给这个老男人
have a lot to teach this old man.
我想我总算给了你家人
I guess I gave you family, after all.
跑开
Move!
找到你了
I got you.
封锁大楼
Seal the building.
开车
Go!
-他们想要什么 -更多的我
-What do they want? -More of me.
为什么什么人都想要更多的你
Why would anyone want more of you?
1号♥和2号♥跟着他 3号♥和4号♥拦下他
One and Two stay on him, Three and Four cut him off.
拦下他
Cut him off.
他们被困在里面了 他们无处可逃了
They're boxed in, they've got nowhere else to go.
右还是左 卡蒂娅
Right or left, Katia?
直走
Straight ahead.
相信我
Trust me.
见鬼
Holy shit!
我要这栋楼封锁住
I want this building sealed!
也许你应该考虑开枪打他
Perhaps you should consider shooting him.
皮下防弹衣
Subdermal body armour.
什么 他们真做出来了
What, they actually got that to work?
没错
Yup.
这车再开快点
Drive the fucking car faster.
再快点 再快点
Faster! Faster!
我们过不去了
We're not gonna make it.
相信我
Trust me.
我要所有人员就位 我们要在城里拿下他们
I want all units on station. We'll take them in the city.
-这永远不会结束 对吗 -我恐怕是的
-This is never going to end, is it? -I'm afraid not.
他永不罢休
He will never stop.
谁
Who?
安托万·勒·克拉克 他是辛迪加董事长
Antoine Le Clerq. He's the Syndicate chairman.
如果我们杀了这个勒·克拉克呢 到时候会结束吗
What if we kill this Le Clerq? Will it end then?
你做不到
You can't.
或许吧 但你可以
Maybe not, but you can.
从来都没人接近得了勒·克拉克来杀他
Nobody ever gets close enough to LeClerk to kill him.
他从不离开他的防护办公室 也从没有人进去过
He never leaves his protected office. Nobody ever goes in.
他的周围一直有安防
He's surrounded at all times by security.
Fourteen.
这是尝试过的特工人数
That's how many Agents have tried.
全都死了
All are dead.
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me! Help me!
-起来 -我走不了
-Get up! -I can't walk!
加油 你能行
Come on, you can do it!