How about in living?
这你有兴趣吗
Are you interested in that?
走开 否则我尖叫了
Walk away or I'll scream.
他不会在乎
He won't care.
他是来这里杀你的 卡蒂娅
He's here to kill you, Katia.
我是来这里阻止他的
And I'm here to stop him.
我知道你没任何理由相信我
I know you don't have any reason to trust me
但看看他 看他行走的方式
but look at him. Look at how he moves.
看他外衣的阴影
Look at the shadows under his coat.
看他的眼睛 告诉我 我在撒谎
Look at his eyes, and tell me that I'm lying.
为什么有人想杀我
Why would anyone want to kill me?
因为和你一样在试图寻找一个无法找到的人
For the same reason you're trying to look for someone you can't find.
我在找的那个男人 你知道他在哪吗
The man I'm looking for, do you know where he is?
不知道 但你知道
No, but you do.
我该怎么办
What do I have to do?
车道最北有一扇检修门
There's a maintenance door. The north end of the driveway.
已经帮我们开着了 我们现在就去那
It's been unlocked for us. We're going to head there now.
穿过走廊 再上楼去车子那里
Go through the corridor, up the stairs to that car.
有辆车在那等着我们
There'll gonna be a car waiting for us there.
快跑
Run!
快走
Move!
弗兰科 我们来你那了
Franco, we're coming your way.
快 快
Hurry! Hurry!
那个特工在哪
Where's the Agent?
他就在我们后面 快开 快开 快开
He's right behind us! Move, move, move!
-卡蒂娅 你被打中了吗 -你们到底是什么人
-Katia, are you hit? -Who the fuck are you people?
冷静 卡蒂娅 你安全了
Calm down, Katia! You're safe.
我们被派来保护...
We've been sent to protect...
我为一个叫辛迪加国际的公♥司♥工作
I work for a corporation called, Syndicate International...
-我是来保护你的 -谁要杀我
-And I'm here to protect you. -From who?
他叫47 他是一名特工
His name is 47. And he's an Agent.
现在阻挡在你和他之间只有我
And right now the only thing standing between you and him, is me.
你要是不听从我说的每一句话 每一句话
If you don't do everything I say, everything...
他就会杀了你
he will kill you.
走吧
Let's go!
我们在这会安全
We'll be safe here.
请出示身份证明
Identification, please.
请打开包 让我们看清楚
Purses open and in plain sight, please.
-别动 -放下武器
-Freeze! -Put your weapon down!
-蹲下 -手放在可见位置
-On the ground! -Hands where we can see them!
-别动 -铐上他们
-Don't move! -Get me the cuffs!
你们跟我走 带上那个包
You're coming with me. Grab the pack.
快走
Move!
走吧
Let's go!
范·蒂丝小姐 是吧
Miss Van Dees, is it?
你介意告诉我你们为什么在这里吗
You mind telling me why you're here?
-因为你的朋友在那里不愿说 -他不是我的朋友
-Because your friend in there wouldn't talk. -He's not my friend.
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who he is.
好吧
Alright.
或许我们可以从他为什么在我大使♥馆♥门前开枪说起
Maybe we can start with why he discharged a firearm in from of my embassy.
有人在试图
Someone was trying...
我觉得有人在试图杀我
I think that someone was trying to kill me.
约翰是想帮我
John was trying to... help me.
那个人有名字吗
Does this someone have a name?
怎么了 范·蒂丝小姐
Something wrong, Miss van Dees?
范·蒂丝小姐
Miss van Dees.
他来了
He's coming.
见鬼
Shit.
别动
Freeze!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
山德士
Sanders.
布莱瑟尔R93 LRS2
Blaser R93 LRS2.
自定义配置的右旋膛线
Custom configured right hand twist.
4-24x50狙击瞄准镜 以及...
4-24x50 sniper scope, and...
微力扳机
hair trigger.
很不错
Very nice.
拿来
Come here.
几乎和你带着走进来的2045
Almost as the nice as a 2045s
以及这些非常特殊的刀一样好
and these very special knives you walked in here with.
你喜欢谜语吗
You like riddles?
是啊 我也不喜欢
Yeah, me neither.
实际上我很讨厌
I hate them actually.
但是你 我的朋友 对我来说是一个谜语
But you, my friend, are a riddle to me.
因为我把你的脸和指纹在我们所有的数据库里匹配过了
Because I've run your face and your prints through every database we have.
你知道我们发现了什么吗
And you know what we found?
什么都没发现
Nothing.
因此
So...
我们不如从你的名字说起吧
why don't we start with your name?
47.
这可不是名字
That's not a name.
没错
No...
但它就是我的名字
But it is mine.
好
Okay.
好了 47先生
Alright, Mr. 47.
你到底是什么人
What exactly are you?
一名杀手
An assassin.
一名杀手 好吧
An assassin, okay.
你来这里到底要杀谁
And you're here to kill who, exactly?
你这有一个小姑娘
You have a girl here.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你爱你的家人吗
Do you love your family?
我的家人
My family?
是的 你的妻子
Yes, your wife...
两个小孩子
two small children.
你爱他们吗
You love them?
我们不是在说我 而是在说你
We're not talking about me, we're talking about you.
不是 我们是在说生命
No, we're talking about life.
和死亡
And death.
你爱他们吗
Do... you... love them?
好吧
Alright.
-也许我们该重新来过 -我相信你爱他们
-Maybe we should start over. -I believe you do.
这就是为什么 你该放了我
That's why, you should let me go.
现在你给我听清楚 47先生
Now you listen to me very carefully Mr 47,
或是别的什么鬼名字
or whatever the fuck your name is.
有很多可以结束这事的方式 而这完全取决于你
There's a lot of ways that this can end and that's entirely up to you.
但你绝对可以肯定
But you can be goddamn certain that this thing
这事不会以你所想的方式结束
is not gonna end the way that you thought it was
因为据我所知
because the last time I checked...
你被关在我的地方 我还是那个有枪的人
you're locked in here with me, and I'm the one with the gun.
你错了 山德士先生
No, Mr. Sanders.
是你被关在我的地方
You are locked in here with me...
你刚还把我的东西带给我了
and you just brought me mine.
你爱你的孩子们爱到为他们而死吗
Do you love your children enough to die for them?
别动
Freeze!
我们走吧 我来帮你
Let's go. Let me help you.
两名嫌疑犯 一名男性 一名女性
Two suspects one male, one female...
已逃离1号♥和2号♥审讯室
has broken out of interrogation rooms 1 and 2.
他们携带武器 具有危险 请小心行事
They're armed and dangerous. Proceed with caution.
中士
Sargent.
一切都好吗 长官
Is everything alright, sir?
长官
Sir?
快 快
Hurry! Hurry!!
下车
Get out!
快下来
Move!
现在你想告诉我是怎么回事了吗
You want to tell me what's happening now?
到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is happening?
你找的那个男人 他叫皮特·阿伦·列特凡科
The man you're looking for, his name is Peter Aaron Litvenko.
他是谁
Who is he?
你的父亲
Your father.
跟我说说他
Tell me about him.
我知道的不多
I don't know much.