人类的历史由战争定义
The history of man is defined by war.
战争则由打仗的人诠释
And war by the men who fight it.
要是我们能创造一个更优秀的人会如何
What if we could create a better man?
有人这么做了
Someone did.
1967年8月 一个名为皮特·阿伦·列特凡科的人
The Agent program was initiated in August of 1967
发起了特工项目
by a man named Peter Aaron Litvenko.
旨在创造完美的杀戮机器
It's purpose was to create the perfect killing machine.
创造没有感情 恐惧和悔恨的人类
Human beings without emotion, or fear, or remorse.
最终的实验体被称为特工
The resulting subjects were called, Agents.
这个项目成功了
The Program was a success.
但创造没人性的人类成了列特凡科良心不安的代价
But the price of creating men without humanity, was Litvenko's conscience.
一心想要逃离的他 机警地消失了
Applying his brilliant mind to his flight, he vanished.
政♥府♥害怕这个项目被曝光 便终止了它
Fearing that it would be exposed, the Govt shut down the Program.
幸存的特工们遁入了暗影之中
And surviving Agents drifted into shadows.
很多人都知道这个项目的潜力 试图将它重启
Realizing it's potential, many tried to re-start the Program.
而皆以失败告终
All failed.
于是他们便集中精力寻找唯一能重启它的那个男人
So they focused their efforts on finding the one man who could.
这项任务交给了阿尔伯特·德尔列戈博士
The task fell to Dr. Albert Delriego.
一个无情又高效的人
A ruthless, and efficient man.
但列特凡科已无影无踪 就连他也无法找到
Bu Litvenko had disappeared and even he couldn't find him.
德尔列戈搜寻了六年之后
Then, 6 years into his search...
得到了一个意想不到的发现
Delriego made an unexpected discovery.
一张将成为寻找列特凡科关键的照片
A single photograph, which would become the key to finding Litvenko.
谁也没想到 最终...
No-one had ever imagined, that in the end...
这一切会取决于一个小姑娘
it would come down to one, little... girl.
德国
已确认关联
长官 我们匹配到了在德国的一个人
Sir, we have a match in Germany.
现在请查看检测数据库 长官
Checking surveillance databases now, sir.
德国
城市数据库
已确认柏林
城市数据库
柏林数据库
正在查询监控
正在演算匹配
正在处理图像
远程访问
上传病毒
注意 撤离大楼
Attention, evacuate the building.
锁上所有文件后撤离
Secure the files and evacuate.
长官 现在我们得离开了
Sir, we need to leave now.
-到底是怎么回事 -不知道 长官
-What the hell is happening? -I don't know, sir.
我想知道谁在这么做 我需要答案
I want to know who's doing this. I need answers.
给我更新
Give me an update.
我说给我更新
I said give me an update!
我说...
I said,....
我想我该感到荣幸才是 我以为我不值一份契约
I supposed I should be flattered. I didn't think I merited a contract.
你是不值
You don't.
要知道 有次我追捕一个特工
You know? I hunted an Agent once.
用了四周
For four weeks.
那是我职业生涯中最满意的一次抓获
Most rewarding catch of my career.
你的雇佣人企图重启特工项目
Your employers are attempting to re-start the Agent Program.
你是来阻止他们的
And you're here to stop them?
你太晚了
You're too late.
列特凡科已经在我们手上了
We already have Litvenko.
目前他在研究次世代役型
He's currently working on next-generation units.
他可没 因为你们还没找到他
He's not. Because you haven't found him.
卡蒂娅·范·蒂丝在哪里
Where is Katia van Dees?
我体内植有一块芯片 这里
I have a chip implanted, here.
我心脏停搏的话 我的保安就会进门
If my heart stops beating, my security detail will come through that door.
你需要我
You need me.
不需要 我只需要把你千刀万剐
No. I only need pieces of you.
我要的信息在两个地方
The information I require is in two places.
你的安全数据库
Your secure database...
和你的大脑里面
and inside your head.
柏林 他们发现她在柏林
Berlín, they found her in Berlín.
我只知道这么多
That's all I know.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
5-1-7文件
File 5-1-7.
访问密♥码♥
Acess code: G21-12-57.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你不会找到她的 她就一幽灵
But you won't find her. She's a ghost.
我会的
I will.
杀手 代号♥47
-什么事 -德尔列戈死了
-Yes? -Delriego is dead.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们认为可能是一个特工干的
We think it may have been an Agent.
德尔列戈快找到那女孩了
Delriego was close to finding the girl.
要比他先找到她
Get to her before he does.
1989年到1990年 他都住在柏林
He lived in Berlin between 1989 and 1990.
一定有缴税 租♥房♥♥记录或别的什么
There must be taxes paid, or rental records, or something.
你知道他的名字吗
You know his name?
我没他的名字
I don't have a name.
听着 他应该有49 50了
Look, he would've been 49, 50.
金发 174公分 75公斤
Blonde hair, 1.74 centimeters, 75 kilogrammes.
他就像这个样子
He's like this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没有名字或地址
Without a name or an address, there is...
我什么都帮不了你
nothing I can do for you.
他要是失踪了的话 我能建议你求助警♥察♥吗
If he is missing, may I suggest you try the police?
警♥察♥不会帮我的 你觉得我为什么在这里
The police won't help me. Why do you think I'm here?
而你就只是在告诉我 你帮不了我
And all you're doing is telling me what you cannot do.
你得明白 过去25年里 有上百万人
You have to realize that millions of people have lived in Berlin
在柏林住过
over the past 25 years.
你不见得指望我为了你的神秘男子
I can't be expected to sort through everyone
把每个人都查过来吧
of them for your mystery man, can I?
一千九百万四千六百七十个人
It's 19,467,000.
62 2%是斯拉夫裔 男性占49 2%
62.2% Slavik origin, 49.2% male.
其中1 2%在49岁到50岁之间
1.2% between the ages of 49 to 50.
也就是71291个人 这样有眉目了吧
That's 71,291. That's something, isn't it?
我什么都帮不了你 小姐
There's nothing I can do to help you, Miss.
好吧
Okay.
他是谁
Who is he?
你得找的这名男子
This man you have to find.
他和你什么关系
Who is he to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
是去哪还是外来的
To or From?
来这的都是在逃跑的人
Everybody who comes in here is running.
不是去哪的 就是外来的
Either to something, or from it.
我见过很多你这种逃跑的人
I see a lot like you. Runners.
他们来我这是觉得新护照意味着新人生
They come to me thinking a new passport, means a new life.
这本不行
This is not good.
-它很完美啊 -日期条没磁性了
-It's perfect. -The data strip's been demagnetized.
它带我去的地方只有牢房♥
The ony place this gets me is holding cell.
要更好的就加钱
If you want better you pay more.
或者我放话出去 说托比亚斯卖♥♥劣质文件
Or I put a word out that Tobias sells bad paper.
注意点 小姑娘
Be careful, little girl.
这世界是一个危险的地方
This world is a dangerous place.
安全数据库
解密中
47 我是戴安娜 你有对手了
47, it's Diana. You have company.
-他是谁 -一名辛迪加贵士
-Who is he? -A Syndicate asset.
名字未知
Name, unknown.
技术能力未知
Technical capacities, unknown.
他找到她了
He found her.
-说明他不错 -你更不错
-Means he's good. -You're better.
我肯定你对付得了他
I'm sure you can handle him.
你有48小时来终结这两个目标
You have 48 hours to terminate both targets.
对不起
Sorry.
你知道偷窃是犯罪吧 卡蒂娅
You do know that stealing's a crime, don't you, Katia?
这是你名字 不是吗 卡蒂娅·范·蒂丝
Well that is your name, isn't it? Katia Van Dees?
-我的德语不是...-你是什么警♥察♥吗
-My german's not... -Are you some kind of cop?
-不是 -你怎么知道我名字的
-No. -How do you know my name?
我叫约翰
I'm John.
约翰·史密斯
John Smith.
-我想请你喝杯咖啡 -我没兴趣
-I'd like to buy you a cup of coffee. -I'm not interested.
那活命呢
电影精选列表