Papa!
你会活下去的
You will live.
他离开了我 为什么
He left me. Why?
找到他 你可以亲自问他
Find him. You can ask him yourself.
给我解绑
Untie me.
你有很多要学 卡蒂娅 我们的时间可不多
You have a lot to learn, Katia. We don't have many time.
你自己解开吧
Untie yourself.
你花的时间太长了
That took you too long.
我不知道那是一次考验
I didn't know that was a test.
一切事物都是一次考验
Everything is a test.
继续吃这些 你就过不了测试
Keep taking these, you'll fail.
嘿 我需要它们
Hey, I need them.
你需要的是一个清醒的头脑
What you need is a clear head.
别再对抗你的本质
Stop fighting what you are.
什么是我的本质
And what am I?
继续问问题你就可能会死
Keep asking questions, you'll probably be dead.
什么是我的本质
What am I?
你和我一样 但更优秀
You're the same as me, only better.
胡说 我只是卡蒂娅·范·蒂丝
Bullshit! I'm just Katia van Dess.
你说法语 西班牙语 中国话 你从哪学的
You speak French, Spanish, Mandarin. Where did you learn them?
你怎么脱离绳子放了自己的
How did you free yourself from the rope?
你被设定过
You've been programmed.
你的名字不是卡蒂娅·范·蒂丝 而是凯托凡迪斯
And your name isn't Katia van Dees. It's "quatre-vingt-dix".
90的法语说法
French for "90".
所以我比你优秀43个版本
So I'm 43 versions better than you?
所以他们是知道的
So they know?
他们要是知道 你就会成为目标
If they knew, you'd be the target.
过来 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
要是你需要我的帮助来寻找我父亲
If you need my help to find my father,
那你为什么朝我开枪
why did you shoot me?
我没朝你开枪 我是要你注意
I didn't shoot you, I marked you.
有好多人
There is so many.
我开枪打一个的话 其余就会聚集起来
If I shoot one, the rest will converge.
所以我们该怎么做 卡蒂娅
So what do we do, Katia?
避开他们
Avoid them.
不行 你要抑制恐惧 直面威胁
No, suppress your fear and face the threat.
你父亲把你设定成了对一切
Your father programmed you to see
有着极高听视觉水准的人
and hear everything at extremely high end levels.
你处理获得的信息来预测威胁
You process that information to anticipate a threat.
所以预测吧
So anticipate it.
卡蒂娅
Katia.
那边
There.
四号♥区域...
Area four, off..
卡蒂娅
Katia.
现在
Now.
我要你出去
I need you to step out there.
为什么
Why?
把他们引向你
To draw them toward you.
他们会朝我开枪的
They're going to shoot me.
他们不会朝你开枪
They're not going to shoot you.
你想再见到你父亲吗
You want to see your father again?
相信我
Trust me.
我锁定了一个可见目标
I have a visual target locked.
正在接近
Moving in.
你好 卡蒂娅
Hello, Katia.
我只会问你一次 你父亲在哪
I'm only going to ask you once. Where is your father?
我想要你知道 我很喜欢你的成果 47
I want you to know, I'm a big fan of your work, 47.
很荣幸与一个传奇碰面
It's an honor to meet a legend.
我还以为只有死后才会成为传奇
I thought you could only be a legend after you are dead.
但你是死了
Oh, but you are.
只是你还不知道
You just don't know it yet.
对一个死人来说感觉很不错 约翰
Feeling pretty good for a dead man, John.
-几乎和你一样不错 -是吗
-Almost as good as you. -Yeah?
好吧 问题是我很特别
Well, the thing is I'm special.
我们来看看好了
Let's see.
很疯狂 是吧
Pretty crazy, huh?
我更优秀 说出来
I'm better. Say it!
说啊
Say it!
你并不优秀
You're not.
你没打中
You missed.
她打中了
No she didn't.
你犯了一个错误
You made a mistake.
他拿枪对着你的头
He had a gun at your head.
他没扣动扳机 他想要我知道他打败了我
And he didn't pull the trigger. He wanted me to know he beat me.
他到底是什么人
What the fuck was he?
我是说 人中了四颗子弹就不能走动了 就不能了啊
I mean, people don't just walk away from four bullets. They just don't.
皮下钛金防弹衣
Subdermal titanium body armour.
以液体形态注射进皮下
It's injected under the skin in liquid form.
柔韧且极为坚实
It's flexible and extremely strong.
他使他的神经系统增强了
He had his nervous system heightened.
反应异常敏锐
Wired for speed.
我听说过辛迪加的试验 但是...
I've heard of these Syndicate experiments but...
他们能对他这样做的话...
if they can do this with him...
现在你会告诉我列特凡科在哪吗
Now, will you tell me where Litvenko is?
向我发誓 你不会伤害他
Swear to me that you're not going to hurt him.
发誓啊
Swear it.
好 我发誓
Alright, I swear it.
戴安娜 你听见了吗
Diana, did you hear that?
听见了 给我联♥系♥那个贵士
I did. Send me the link to the asset.
你说谎的话 我会杀了你
If you lie to me, I will kill you.
我没那么容易被杀
I'm not that easy to kill.
他在新加坡
He's in Singapore.
辛迪加总部就在新加坡
Syndicate headquarters are in Singapore.
他就躲在他们眼皮底下
He's hiding in plain sight.
-什么事 -我是戴安娜
-Yes? -It's Diana.
我要你尽快赶到新加坡
I need you in Singapore as soon as possible.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
什么事
Yes?
列特凡科在新加坡 他们在路上了
Litvenko's in Singapore. They're on their way.
他们来了 搜寻每一个入口点
They're coming. Scan every entry point.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
辛迪加接入了那些监控吧
The Syndicate's tied into those cameras, isn't it?
他们无孔不入
They're tied to everything.
你能帮我拿一下吗 谢谢
Will you hold this, please? Thank you.
你怎么对抗的
Well, how do you fight against that?
多走一步 出其不意
By playing the odds, doing the unexpected.
不掉以轻心 缜密行事
Take nothing for granted. Everything you do has a reason.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
夹克 把你的包给我
Jacket. Give me your bag.
现在 意思就是躲开那些监控
Right now, it means avoid those cameras.
好的
Okay.
我知道 我花了很长时间
I know, that took me too long.
问你一个问题
Ask you a question?
我最后会像你一样吗
Am I going to end up like you?
有炸♥弹♥
Bombs?
是飞蛾
Moths.
它们喜欢意大利羊毛
Italian wool, they love it.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
疼
Yes.
你们都...
You all...?
我们一出生就被打上条形码了
The barcode is given to us when we are born.
数字呢
And the numbers?
成为特工的时候
When we become Agents.
早上九点左右 他会在那
He'll be there in the morning, at about 9:00.
那是兰花盛开的时间
It's when the orchids are in full bloom.
你知道他快死了吗
You know he's dying?
肺癌
Lung cancer.
他现在得用吸入器呼吸
He needs to use an inhaler now to breathe.
你们是人类吗
Are you human?
只是约翰说过你们没有恐惧感和悔恨感
It's just that John said you're incapable of fear or remorse.
它们一直被抑制着 那是真的吗