当世人都作恶的时候,耶♥和♥华♥从恶人中拣选了那人,叫他的指望能存。
When all of the world went wicked, the Lord chose that man out from the wicked, that hope may endure.
亚伯拉罕大人!
My Lord Abraham!
父亲吗?
Father?
-我在这里,我的儿子。
- I'm here, my son.
-我们有火,有柴…但是…燔祭的羊羔在哪里?
- We have the fire, the wood... but... where's the lamb for the burnt offering?
你的儿子!
Your son!
你儿子来了!
Your son is here!
神必亲自预备一只羊羔作燔祭。
God Himself will provide a lamb for the burnt offering.
在那里……
There...
-快去树林。
- The wood, now.
我不应该这样。
I don't deserve this.
上帝对我们太好了。
God is so good to us.
他遵守他的应许。
He keeps His promises.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
-原谅我。
- Forgive me.
-为什么?
- For what?
-耶♥和♥华♥说过——耶♥和♥华♥说过你要成为祭物。
- The Lord has said-- the Lord has said for you to be the sacrifice.
——什么?
- What?
Wh-why吗?
Wh-why?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
-问他。
- Ask Him.
对他说话;
Speak to Him;
也许还有别的办法。
perhaps there's another way.
-我说了!
- I did!
每晚我躺在床上睡不着!
Every night as I lie awake!
我们旅途中的每一刻!
Every moment of our journey!
每一步走向这个地方,这都是我内心不断的呼喊。
Every step toward this place, this has been my heart's constant cry.
沉默是他唯一的回答。
Silence has been His only answer.
-我做错了吗?
- Have I done wrong?
——没有……不。
- No... no.
你在我眼中并没有做错什么。
You have done no wrong in my eyes.
-我不是他为你预备的儿子吗?
- Am I not the son He intended for you?
-你就是!
- You are!
你是应许之子。
You are the son of promise.
他应许借着你建立一个大国……你,以撒;
He has promised a great nation through you... you, Isaac;
他叫过你的名字。
He has called you by name.
-那你为什么一定要杀我?
- Why then must you kill me?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
我不知道。
I don't know.
不管他在做什么…不管他想教什么…不管他想展示什么…我迷路了。
Whatever He's doing in all this... whatever He's trying to teach... whatever He's trying to show... I'm lost.
我恳求他让我把自己放下……
I begged for Him to let me lay my own self down...
但那不是他所要求的。
but that's not what He's asked for.
所以,现在——现在,我必须放下我的儿子,我唯一的儿子,我爱的人。
So, now-- now, I must lay down my son, my only son, whom I love.
我们必须相信我们的上帝,生命的赐予者和接受者……有能力让生命重生。
And we must have faith that our God, the giver and the taker of life... has the power to give life once again.
我相信。
I believe that.
看着我。
Look at me.
我知道。
I know that.
我知道。
I know that.
-我也是。
- As do I.
我不想这样。
I don't want this.
但是…不是我的意愿……
But... not my will...
愿他的事成就。
let His be done.
-赐我力量行你的旨意。
- Give me the strength to do Your will.
亚伯拉罕!
Abraham!
亚伯拉罕!
Abraham!
-我来了。
- Here I am.
主啊,我在这里。
Here I am, Lord.
不可下手害那少年人。
Do not lay a hand on the young man.
不要对他做任何事。
Do nothing to him.
现在我知道你是敬畏神的……因为你没有将你的儿子、就是你独生的儿子、留下不给我。
Now I know that you fear God... since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me.
-发生什么事了?
- What's happened?!
-他饶了你!
- He has spared you!
上帝饶恕了你!
The Lord has spared you!
一个替代品。
A substitute.
耶♥和♥华♥必在这地方供应。
The Lord will provide in this place.
在这里……在耶♥和♥华♥的山上必有预备。
Here... in the Mount of the LORD it shall be provided.
我以我自己起誓。
By Myself I have sworn.
因你没有留下你的儿子,就是你独生的儿子,地上万族都必因你的后裔得福。
Because you have not withheld your son, youronly son, in your Seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed...
-真的,这个人…上帝的儿子。
- Truly, this Man was... the Son of God.
电影精选列表