不然他们怎么能不是奴隶呢?
How else will they be anything more than slaves?
-够了!
- That's enough!
别给我理由向我父亲报告。
Don't give me a reason to bring a report to my father.
-你的主人不像你说的那么正直…
- Your master's not as righteous as you claim...
——撒莱?
- Sarai?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
-一切都错了。
- Everything is wrong.
——什么?
- What?
-别跟我装无知!
- Don't play ignorant with me!
这些年来我一直跟着你。
I have followed you all these years.
我紧紧地抱着你,熬过了每一次考验,每一天,每一周,每个月,年复一年……等待你所说的上帝的应许。
I have clung to you through every trial, every day, every week, every month, year after year... waiting for what you claimed the Lord has promised.
现在,经历了这一切……我有什么?
And now, after all this... what do I have?
嗯?
Hmm?
一个我必须分享的丈夫……一张被弄脏的床……
A husband that I must share... a bed that has been stained...
而希望已渐渐消逝。
and a hope that has faded away.
不。
No.
不!
No!
别装出一副关心我的样子!
Don't act like you care for me!
这是你!
It's you!
-是你的错!
- It's your fault!
这一切都是你的错!
All of this is your fault!
你的错;这是我的全部。
Your fault; it's all I have.
不…我真是个傻瓜。
No... I'm such a fool.
-对不起。
- I'm sorry.
很抱歉让你受了这么久的苦。
I'm so sorry for this long-suffering.
我们必须相信上帝在这一切中起了作用。
We must believe the Lord's working something in it all.
看着我。
Look at me.
我们必须坚持自己的信念。
We must cling to our faith.
-和你一样…当你进入我的使女?
- As you did... when you went into my handmaiden?
-你把她给了我
- You gave her to me.
我抗♥议♥道。
I protested.
-你抗♥议♥了?!
- You protested?!
——是的。
- Yes.
-她肚子里的孩子不会这么说的!
- The child in her belly would say otherwise!
-是你建议的。
- You suggested that.
——我是一个努力取悦丈夫的妻子!
- I was a wife striving to please her husband!
看着你眼中的失望,月复一月,年复一年。
Seeing the disappointment in your eyes, month after month, year after year.
它击垮了我,亚伯兰。
It broke me, Abram.
我崩溃了。
I was broken.
我软弱无力,把我的婢女交在你怀里。
So in weakness, I gave my maid into your embrace.
但你——你拥抱了她!
But you-- you embraced her!
Youtook她!
Youtook her!
你和她在一起!
Youlaid with her!
你!你!
You! You!
现在她既怀了孕,我在她眼中看为羞辱,因为我这样行走是她的家人。
And now that she has conceived, I am disgraceful in her eyes-- walking around like this is herhousehold.
我听到耳语。
I hear the whispers.
她看你的眼神。
The way she looks at you.
她看我的眼神。
The way she looks at me.
她在争夺我的位置。
She vies for my place.
而且她有。
And she has it.
——没有。
- No.
——是的!
- Yes!
-不,她没有
- No, she doesn't have it.
-你可以拥有你的继承人,你可以拥有你的国家,你可以拥有一切。
- You may have your heir, you may have your nation, you may have everything.
但是要知道……亚伯兰,你的家现在分了。
But know this... your house now stands divided, Abram.
这都怪你,亚伯兰。
And it's on you, Abram.
愿耶♥和♥华♥在你我中间判断是非。
Let the Lord be the Judge between you and I.
-听我说。
- Listen to me.
我妻子,我-你说什么?
My wife, I-- I-- - You what?
-她没有你的位置…如果有什么争执,就随你的便吧。
- She does not have your place... If there's any contention, do with her as you will.
夏甲是你的使女。
Hagar is your maid.
-不要再对我讲什么信仰了。
- Do not preach to me about faith any longer.
今天是那一天吗?
Is today the day?
——嗯?
- Hmm?
-我们今天能到摩利亚吗?
- We'll make it to Moriah today?
是的。
Yes.
我们今天会到达摩利亚。
We'll make it to Moriah today.
美丽。
Beautiful.
上帝怎能如此仁慈,把这一切赐给我们呢?
How can the Lord be so good-- as to give us all this?
我们能给予什么回报呢?
What can we ever give in return?
-我们该走了。
- We should be on our way.
——父亲? !
- Father?!
我做了什么?
What have I done?
-你什么都没做。
- You have done nothing.
-你这几天的沉默和分离…
- Your silence and separation these past few days...
这是什么?
what is it?
——有时……
- Sometimes...
有时上帝呼召我们去完成伟大的任务……
sometimes the Lord calls us to great tasks...
不可能的任务。
impossible tasks.
耶♥和♥华♥岂有难成的事吗?
- Is anything too difficult for the Lord?
——没有。
- No.
不,我的儿子……不。
No, my son... no.
都装好了,大人!
All's loaded and ready, my lord!
是这个吗?
Is this it?
这是以法他。
This is Ephrathah.
-我以前从没注意过。
- I have never noticed that before.
这是你在埃及时留下的吗?
Is that from your time in Egypt?
不…这些不是埃及的。
No... these aren't Egyptian.
-上面写了什么?
- What does it say?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
这是我父亲的手杖。
This was my father's staff.
在他之前是他父亲的,在他之前是他父亲的,等等,我想这是一种现在被遗忘的语言。
It was his father's before him, His father's before him, and so on, It's a language now forgotten, I suppose.
-我从来不知道。
- I never knew that.
-总有一天他会传给你。
- And some day he'll hand it down to you.
我可以看看吗?
May I see it?
哇。
Wow.
这太神奇了。
This is amazing.
-还有一件事要留给你。
- One more thing for you to inherit.
在路上的最后几天,一个问题一直在我的脑海里徘徊。
- These last days on the road, a question has lingered in my mind.
如果多年前你愿意从外国国王的手中拯救邪恶的索多玛人……我的同胞们,你们今天为什么对佩利什蒂人怀有如此强烈的蔑视呢?
If you were willing to save wickedSodomites from the hands of foreign kings all those years ago... why do you hold such a bitter disdain for the Pelishtiy, mypeople, today?
我不鄙视他们。
I do not disdain them.
-那你为什么这么快就贬低他们,这么快就把路上那个人的死归罪于他们?
- Then why are you so quick to belittle them, and so quick to blame them for the murder of that man on the road?
-我鄙视他们的行为——我把那个人的死归咎于他们……又因他抢了自己的女儿,因为这是他们的作风。
- I disdain their deeds-- and I blame them for that man's murder... and for the robbing of his daughter, because it islike them to do such a thing.
-哦,这是他们的作风?
- Oh, it's like them to do so?
——是的。
- Yes.
-你怎么知道的?
- And how do you know this?
-因为他们曾经绑♥架♥过我妻子。
- Because they once took my wife.
又将她安置在他们王亚比米勒的后宫里。
They placed her in the harem of Abimelech their king.
但耶♥和♥华♥降灾与他的家和他的百姓。
But the Lord plagued his house and his people.
所以当他发现她是我的妻子时,他就把她还给了我——连同财富和仆人作为回报。
So when he found out she was my wife, he gave her back-- along with wealth and servants as repayment.
于是你和你母亲进入了我的家庭。
And so you and your mother entered into my household.
感谢神,那时亚比米勒还没有与她同寝。
Praise God Abimelech hadn't yet lain with her.
-这仍然不能证明那个人的女儿被比利设人抓走了。
- That still doesn't prove that thatman's daughter was taken by men of Pelesheth.
-不,没有,但他们的胜算很大。
- No, it doesn't, but the odds are in their favor.
邪恶的国王以储藏偷来的女人而闻名。
Wicked kings are renowned for storing up stolen women.
问问你妈妈她是否不同意。
Ask your mother if she would disagree.
然而,最终,在这个世界上,所有的人都有可能做出这种邪恶的事情。
Ultimately, however, in this world, all men are capable of such evil.
-即使是你?
- Even you?
-是的,我也一样。
- Yes, even me.
没有上帝的恩典,所有人都能做出比这更糟糕的事。
Apart from my God's grace, allmen are capable of much worse.
赞美神,因为他救你脱离这样的监工。
Praise God that He has delivered you out from under such taskmasters.
-你为自己是异教♥徒♥难民的避风港而自豪吗?
- You pride yourself on being a safe haven for paganrefugees?
-骄傲?
- Pride myself?
如果我能指引人类回到他的造物主那里……荣耀归与神。
If I can point man back to his Creator... then to God be the glory.
——把人引回到他的造物主那里。
- Point man back to his Creator.
你把自己的儿子和他的埃及母亲放逐就是为了这个吗?
Is that what you were doing when you banished your own son with his Egyptian mother?
——Eshcolam !
- Eshcolam!
我父亲会听到你的无礼的!
My father will hear of your insolence!
-没事的。
- It's all right.
我宁愿回答他的问题,揭露真♥相♥,也不愿让仇恨滋生。
I'd rather answer his question and bring truth to light than allow animosity to fester.
电影精选列表