-发生什么事了?
- What's happened?!
怎么了? !
What's wrong?!
-怎么了,亚伯兰?
- What is it, Abram?
你受伤了吗?!
Are you harmed?!
-怎么了,亚伯兰?
- What is it, Abram?
亚伯兰!
Abram!
——我……嗯…我看到…神……-你看见神了?
- I... uh... I saw... God... - You saw a god?
-我看到上帝了…TheGod。
- I saw God... TheGod.
他作为一个男人出现在我面前。
He appeared as a man before me.
他跟我说话了。
He spoke to me.
-你说什么?
- What are you saying?
-我必须去一个地方,他会带我去的。
- I must go to a land He will show me.
——什么?
- What?
要多久?
For how long?
-永远。
- For good.
-亚伯兰…我们的好名声,我们的家,我们在圣殿的位置。
- Abram... our good name, our home, our place at the temple.
-一切都变了。
- Everything has changed.
我再也不能侍奉我父亲的神了。
I can no longer serve the gods of my father.
-这是亵渎神明。
- This is blasphemy.
-你不能亵渎谎言。
- You cannot blaspheme a lie.
-亚伯兰,别说了-他已经答应要使我扬名立万一个伟大的国家,地球上所有的家庭都将得到祝福……-一个国家?
- Abram, don't say it-- - He has promised to make of me a great name... a great nation, that all the families of the earth will be blessed through... - A nation?
我们连儿子都没有。
We haven't even a son.
-会的。
- We will.
-我们试了多久了?
- How long have we tried?
-他会提供的。
- He will provide.
他,他会想办法的。
He--He will make a way.
-亚伯兰,你根本不认识这个神!
- Abram, you don't even know this God!
你怎么知道这个神是善良的!
How do you know this god is even good?!
你怎么知道他是神?
How do you know He is even a god at all?
——撒莱……他是。
- Sarai... He is.
没有另一个上帝。
There is noother God.
-你怎么知道的,亚伯兰!
- How do you know this, Abram?!
-我知道。
- I know.
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
—清理路径。
- Clear the path.
-你们好,先生们。
- Good day, gentlemen.
你要去哪里?
Where are you headed?
-我们往北走。
- We're going north.
-我看得出来…在哪里?
- I can see that... Where?
-在希伯仑那边。
- Up beyond Hebron.
-我要向你致敬。
- There's a tribute to be paid.
这是比利设王亚比米勒的路。
This road belongs to Abimelech, King of Pelesheth.
-我知道这条路是谁的。
- I know who owns this road.
我已经给了你的国王很多贡品。
I have given your king plenty of tributes.
-是吗?
- Oh, you have?
-你所携带的货物的十分之一交了吗?
- Have you given a tithe of those goods you carry there?
-我们没带什么值钱的东西…-来吧,如果你没有什么值钱的东西,为什么还要带着它呢?
- We carry nothing of value... - Come now, if you have nothing of value, why carry it at all?
-我们什么都没有!
- We have nothing!
——以撒!
- Isaac!
-别乱说话,孩子——你爷爷和我正在谈话……-他是我父亲!
- Don't speak out of turn, boy-- your grandfather and I are having a conversation... - He is my father!
-够了,艾萨克!
- That's enough, Isaac!
除了食物和水什么都没有……一定要检查他们的人身。
Nothing but food and water... Be sure to check their persons.
-你旅行的目的是什么?
- What is the purpose of your travels?
我去是要献祭给耶♥和♥华♥神。
- I go to give a sacrifice to the Lord God.
-上帝?
- The Lord God?
-你叫什么名字,老家伙?
- What is your name, old man?
——亚伯拉罕。
- Abraham.
-曾经叫亚伯兰?
- Once called Abram?
卡扎菲?
Of the Kasdim?
-这个人打败了东方的国王,释放了索多玛的俘虏…还带着一群牧羊人?
- The man who defeated the kings of the east and freed the captives of Sodom... all with an army of shepherds?
-那是很久以前的事了。
- That was a long time ago.
-我们的国王很器重你。
- Our king speaks highly of you.
山。
Mount up.
我们快没光了。
We're losing the light.
-愿你的上帝保佑你…道路上充满了意想不到的事情。
- May your God watch over you... the road holds the unexpected.
当心野兽……也要小心动物。
Beware of the wild beasts... careful the animals as well.
-航海犬。
- Seafaring dogs.
-他们是我的人。
- Those are my people.
-没错…我忘记了。
- That's right... I forgot.
下次你能告诉你的人别把我们的补给撒在路上吗?
Well, next time can you tell your people not to scatter our supplies all over the road?
感谢上帝,他已经把你从那条路上救出来了。
Praise be to God, He has delivered you from that path.
我们应该在天黑前开始露营。
We should start camp before it's full night.
这些都很好。
These are good.
-今天那个骑士…
- That horseman today...
他说你在带领一支军队…这是什么时候的事?
he spoke of you leading an army... When was this?
没有军队……只有牧民……带着我们能找到的武器。
There was no army... only herdsmen... armed with whatever weapons we could find.
- - -…上帝的大能。
- And... the power of God.
-什么目的?
- For what purpose?
你为什么要拯救索多玛人?
Why did you need to save the Sodomites?
东方示拿的诸王上来攻击所多玛、蛾摩拉和邻近城邑的诸王。
- Kings from Shinar in the east had come up against the kings of Sodom, Gomorrah and their surrounding cities.
他们掠夺了所有能找到的东西,把剩下的俘虏了。
They pillaged all they could find and took those left there captive.
在我们找到他们之前,他们已经越过了大马士革。
They made it beyond Damascus before we could reach them.
俘虏中有我的家人……所以我做了我该做的。
I had family among the captives... So I did what I had to do.
-我父亲很少提起这件事
- My father's rarely spoken of this.
-我知道。
- I know.
-去那么远的地方…冒着生命危险…拯救那些人…然后让他们和他们的城市一起被烧毁。
- To travel that far... putting your life on the line... rescuing all those people... only to have them burn with their cities later.
你一定觉得你的努力毫无意义。
You must have felt your efforts were for nothing.
-所多玛人非常邪恶和堕落。
- The people of Sodom were deeply wicked and depraved.
我们没有什么不同……当我们走自己的路。
We are no different... when we go our own way.
亚伯兰。
Abram.
——主!
- Lord!
致你的后代……我将把这片土地给你。
To your descendants... I will give this land.
如果可以的话数一数星星。
Count the stars if you are able.
你的后裔也必如此。
So shall your descendants be.
——父亲……父亲!
- Father... Father!
的父亲。
Father.
太阳升起来了。
The sun is risen.
-很晚了。
- It's late.
-看你的产业…
- Behold your inheritance...
...一片死寂之地。
...a dead land.
你的羊群正在挨饿。
Your flocks are starving.
你的人♥民♥很快也会挨饿。
Your people will soon starve as well.
亚伯兰,现在怎么办?
What now, Abram?
嗯?
Hmm?
这个,这个上帝把你带进了饥荒。
This--this God has lead you right into a famine.
-主已经许了一个愿…
- The Lord has made a promise...
-我的大限又来了。
- My time has come upon me once again.
所以他不仅把你带到贫瘠的土地…他使你的妻子也不能生育。
So not only has He lead you to a barren land... He has made your wife to be barren as well.
我们不能待在这里。
We can't stay here.
我们得回家了……——没有……没有回头路。
We need to go back home... - No... no turning back.
-然后呢,亚伯兰?
- Then what, Abram?!
我从这里的妇女那里听说,她们中的许多人要去埃及。
- I have heard from the women here that many of them are going to Egypt.
河水很满,土地很肥沃。
The river is full and the land, fertile.
也许我们也应该去那里。
Maybe we should go there as well.
-所以,伊什…你觉得你妈妈没有你也过得很好吗?
- So, Esh... you think your mother's faring well without you?
-我想是吧。
- I suppose.
北方的鸟群刚剪完毛。
The northern flock was just sheared.
她太忙了,可能都没注意到我走了。
She's so busy, she may not have even noticed I've gone.
你妈妈呢?
How 'bout your mother?
-我敢肯定她比我们任何人都好……现在是在主面前。
- I'm certain she fares better than any of us... being now in the Lord's presence.
-哦,对了。
- Oh, that's right.
我忘记了。
I forgot.
-没关系。
- That's all right.
然而,你的母亲……你走了,她可能活在地狱里。
Your mother, however... she's probably in a living hell with you gone.
-发生什么事了?
- What's happened here?
-谁会丢下这一切?
- Who would leave all this behind?
-那不属于我们。
- That doesn't belong to us.
-太浪费了。
- What a waste.
-我们该走了。
- We should get moving.
电影精选列表