亚伯拉罕。
Abraham.
-主…
- Lord...
我在这里。
here I am.
现在带着你的儿子……你唯一的儿子,你爱的以撒……往摩利亚地去。
Take now your son... your only son, Isaac whom you love... and go to the land of Moriah.
在那里,你要把他献在我所告诉你的一座山上作燔祭。
And there, offer him, as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you.
哦,主啊!
Oh, Lord!
不!
No!
不! !
No!!!
亚伯拉罕?
Abraham?
你在干什么,亚伯拉罕?
What are you doing, Abraham?
所有这些骚动……这么早!
All this commotion... so early!
亚伯拉罕? !
Abraham?!
-上帝要你献祭。
- The Lord's asked for a sacrifice.
-他跟你说过话?
- He has spoken to you?
他已经好几年没这么做了。
He hasn't done that in years.
-我必须去摩利亚。
- I must go to Moriah.
——玛利亚? !
- Moriah?!
要两天才能走完-要三天。
It'll take two days' to journey-- - It'll take three.
-你为什么不在这里为他建一个祭坛…像在示剑那样吗?
- Why don't you build Him an altar here... as you did in Shechem?
就像你在希伯仑那样吗?
As you did in Hebron?
-因为他说摩利亚。
- Because He says Moriah.
-但像我们这么老,在荒野中漫步-莎拉
- But traipsing across the wilderness, as old as we are-- - Sarah!
这不是我能决定的!
It is not my decision to make!
耶♥和♥华♥吩咐你去见摩利亚。
The Lord has said to go to Moriah.
把你的问题告诉他。
Take your questions to Him.
-我们什么时候走?
- When do we leave?
-艾萨克和我单独去。
- Isaac and I will go alone.
艾萨克?
Isaac?
为什么艾萨克?
Why Isaac?
为什么不找其他男人?
Why not one of the other men?
-因为这是上帝的命令…-你知道我有多烦恼。
- Because the Lord commands it... - You know how much that troubles me.
-我知道。
- I know.
-这条路很危险,亚伯拉罕。
- The road is a dangerous place, Abraham.
-是上帝让我们走上这条路的。
- The Lord has set us on this path.
他会指引我们……不管。
He will guide us... regardless.
-不过,还是让我安心吧。
- But still, let me rest easy.
带几个人一起去。
take a few other men with you.
-我的主人!
- My lord!
以利以谢。
- Eliezer.
-你今天早上好吗?
- How are you this morning?
-昨晚上帝向我显现。
- The Lord came to me last night.
——真的吗? !
- Truly?!
-我很久没听你说过这些话了-很久了-很长时间了。
- I haven't heard you say those words in-- - In a long time... - A very long time.
-我必须去摩利亚。
- I must go to Moriah.
——玛利亚?
- Moriah?
什么原因?
What reason?
-我必须在那里向他献祭。
- I must make a sacrifice to Him there.
-这距离对牺牲来说是相当远的。
- Quite a distance for a sacrifice.
-莎拉也是这么说的。
- Sarah said the same.
她说我和艾萨克应该带几个人一起。
She said I should take a couple men along with Isaac and I.
-她开始担心你老了,是吗?
- Starting to worry about you in your old age, huh, is she?
——所以……你能抽出谁来?
- So... who can you spare?
Kelzar !
Kelzar!
-你没必要把自己的儿子当志愿者
- You know, you don't need to volunteer your own son.
-不,我没有,但如果我必须留在这里管理你的房♥子,至少让我派我的骨肉代替我吧。
- No, I don't, but if I must stay here and manage your house, at least let me send my flesh and blood in my place.
而且,他是我最好的男人。
Plus, he's the best man I have.
-那他就更应该留在这里了
- All the more reason for him to stay here.
你知道,莎拉的担心有些道理——路可能会……不可预测的。
You know, there is some truth to Sarah's worries-- the road can be... unpredictable.
——亚伯拉罕……你忘记了,自从我们几十年前第一次进入这片土地,我就看到了永生上帝在你周围,在你身边设置的保护的界限。
- Abraham... you forget, since we first entered this land decades ago, I have seen the bounds of protection the Living God has placed around you, by your side.
没有比我儿子更安全的地方了。
There's no place safer for my son to be.
-亚伯拉罕勋爵,早上好!
- Lord Abraham, good morning!
-早上好,儿子。
- Good morning, son.
-什么事,父亲?
- Yes, Father?
耶♥和♥华♥召我们的主人往摩利亚去,要往那里献祭。
- The Lord called our master to a short journey, to Moriah, to give a sacrifice there.
我想让你和他一起去……如果他允许的话。
I want you to go with him... if he allows.
-当然。
- Of course.
-再带一个人去,确保我们的主人有他需要的一切。
- Take another one of your men with you, and ensure that our master has everything he needs.
-是的,父亲。
- Yes, Father.
我们什么时候出发?
When do we leave?
-越快越好
- As soon as we can.
——父亲吗?
- Father?
-出什么事了吗?
- Is something the matter?
-你早上好吗,儿子?
- How is your morning, my son?
一头小羊羔滑进了西端狭窄的小河里。
- A young lamb slipped into the narrow wash in the west end.
其他牧羊人不得不用绳子把我放下来把她弄出来。
The other shepherds had to lower me down on a line to get her out.
-他们要把你放下去?
- They had to lower youdown?
-总得有人这么做…为什么不是我?
- Someone had to do it... why not me?
它让我们倒♥退♥了一点,但是…我们将在今天结束前把时间补上。
It set us back a bit, but... we'll make up time by day's end.
——好。
- Good.
-你呢,父亲?
- How about you, Father?
你早上好吗?
How is your morning?
上帝昨晚来找我了。
The Lord came to me last night.
——什么?
- What?
上帝啊?!
The Lord God?!
——是的。
- Yes.
-在梦里?!
- In a dream?!
-他站在我面前…就像你现在站在我面前一样。
- He stood before me... just as you stand before me now.
-他说了什么?
- What did He say?
-他说我们要去摩利亚,你和我…
- He says we are to go to Moriah, you and I...
在那里向他献祭。
and make a sacrifice to Him there.
——玛利亚?
- Moriah?
在哪里?
Where is that?
-向北,步行三天左右。
- North, about a three-day walk.
收拾行李,到我的帐篷来见我。
Pack a bag and meet me at my tent.
我们马上就要离开了。
We leave shortly.
-但我的任务-以利以谢会负责的
- But my tasks-- - Eliezer will see to them.
-一切都好吗?
- Is everything all right?
-差不多准备好了,正在做最后的调整。
- Almost ready, making the final adjustments.
-提醒我你的名字。
- Remind me your name.
——我吗?
- Me?
Eshcolam。
Eshcolam.
-你是牧羊人之一?
- You're one of the shepherds?
-我做我需要做的,我被告知的。
- I do what's needed, what I'm told.
我主要照顾他们的山羊。
I tend to their goats, mostly.
-抱歉让你久等了,神父。
- Sorry to keep you waiting, Father.
——在这里。
- Here.
-准备好了吗?
- Are we ready?
——准备好了。
- Ready.
-好吧…让我们动起来。
- All right... let's move.
等等!
Wait!
以撒!
Isaac!
不亲你妈妈就走?
Leaving without kissing your mother?
别不跟你妈妈打声招呼就走。
- Don't you leave without telling your mother goodbye.
嗯?
Hmm?
照顾好你的父亲。
Look after your father.
他不像以前那么年轻了。
He's not as young as he used to be.
-哈,女主人,我的主人虽然头发花白了,但他的腿还很强壮。
- Ha, mistress, my lord's hair may be gray, but his legs are still strong.
-我来评判我丈夫的腿。
- I'll be the judge of my husband's legs.
-照顾好他。
- Look after him.
-我会的。
- I will.
-岁月都去哪儿了?
- Where have the years gone?
-我们该走了。
- We should be on our way.
-我知道。
- I know.
我知道。
I know.
岁月都去哪儿了?
Where have the years gone?
确保我们的儿子不会受到伤害。
Make sure no harm comes to our son.
-上帝与我们同在。
- God is with us.
-上帝与我们同在。
- God is with us.
亚伯兰?
Abram?
亚伯兰? !
Abram?!