当以撒很小的时候,以实玛利对他的嘲笑变得难以忍♥受。
When Isaac was very young, Ishmael's scoffing towards him became too much to bear.
几年前,我们在他母亲身上看到过同样的争论。
We had seen the same contention in his mother years before.
最后,主说要把他们打发走。
Eventually, the Lord had said to send them away.
上帝说。
- The Lord said.
-这给我带来了巨大的痛苦…但耶♥和♥华♥说,要使他成为大国,作我的后裔。这12位王子将来自他的家族。
- It brought me great pain... but the Lord says He will make a great nation of him as my seed... and that 12 princes will come from his line.
-这能让你安心吗?
- Does that help settle your conscience?
-滚出去!
- Get out!
-我还没说完!
- I'm not finished!
-是的,你是!
- Yes, you are!
-只要你能说:“主说了!”你就给自己许可去做任何你想做的事。
- You give yourself license to do whatever you wish as long as you can say, "the Lord has said!"
让你儿子堕落凯尔扎,等等。
Bastardize your son-- Kelzar, wait.
——你想奴役谁就奴役谁,凯尔扎!
--enslave whoever you wish, Kelzar!
残害你家里的人吧!
mutilate the men of your house!
——等等!
- Wait!
-我知道你的意图!
- I know your intentions!
你来到我的家园,试图建立一支奴隶军队来推♥翻♥我的人♥民♥!
You come plant yourself here in my homeland and seek to build a slave army to overthrow my people!
你觉得你配得上这块地吗!
You think you deserve this land?!
——没有……没有;你也不知道。
- No... no; neither do you.
什么人配得上这世上的好东西?
What man deserves any good thing in this world?
-你期望我赞美你的神赐给我做你奴隶的特权... ...正义之主?!
- You expect me to praise your God for giving me the privilege of being your slave... ...Omaster of righteousness?!
-就是这样!
- That's it!
我要用绳子把你带回家!
I'm going to bring you back home by a rope!
艾萨克,抓住藤蔓。
Isaac, grab the vine.
-什么在折磨你,亚伯拉罕?
- What torments you, Abraham?!
别碰我!
Take your hands off me!
告诉我们你在隐瞒什么!
Tell us what you're hiding!
你在夜里叫什么呀!
What you scream of at night!
——啊!
- Ahh!
-这是我的土地!
- This is my land!
干得好,老头。
Well done, old man.
看来我们的战士牧羊人仍然是一个不可忽视的…即使在他暮年的时候!
Seems our warrior shepherd is still one to be reckoned with... even in the twilight of his years!
迦实人亚伯兰。
Abram of the Kasdim.
——亚伯拉罕。
- Abraham.
-有点扭打,是吗?
- Having a bit of a scuffle, are we?
你不应该这样对你的主人。
You know, you shouldn't charge your master like that.
尤其是一个征服国王的人。
Especially one known to conquer kings.
如果他不把你处死,你就算幸运了。
You'll be fortunate if he doesn't put you to death for it.
这只是个误会。
It's only a misunderstanding.
如果我没记错的话,你是要去希伯伦。
If I'm not mistaken, you were headed to Hebron.
你错过了吗?
Did you miss it?
往回走要走一天。
It's a day's walk back thatway.
-我说的是"在希伯伦之外"
- "Beyond Hebron" is what I said.
-除了…肯定意义。
- Beyond... certainly wellbeyond.
如果你说实话,我就会更认真地收取十一奉献因为你占用了我的国王之路。
If you were more truthful, I would've been more intentional about collecting a tithe for the extent of which you used my king's road.
-在我看来,你已经收够什一税了!
- Looks to me like you've taken enough "tithes" already!
-艾萨克,安静点!
- Isaac, quiet yourself!
-在我看来,你需要上一课,不准乱说话,孩子。
- Looks to me you need a lesson in speaking out of turn, boy.
-我们离海岸很远。
- We are far from the coast.
亚比米勒在迦南没有这么远的领土。
Abimelech has no territory this far into Canaan.
-我们的国王是个有野心的人。
- Our king is a man of ambition.
-从什么时候开始什一奉献要求抢一个穷父亲的女儿了?
- And since when does tithing require robbing a poor father of his daughter?
-你说的是你不知道的事,孩子。
- You speak of what you do not know, boy.
-把剑收起来。
- Put your sword away.
你想要什么就拿什么。
You can take whatever you want.
-我很清楚我在说什么…
- I know exactly of what I speak...
一个在路上被杀的男人,临死前只说他被偷走的女儿。
a man slain on the road, whose dying lips only spoke of his stolen daughter.
——以撒!
- Isaac!
你的蛇!
You snakes!
你以为你能逃脱等待着你的谴责吗!
You think you can flee the condemnation that awaits you?!
-到我这儿来。
- Come to me.
我必将你的肉给空中的飞鸟、田野的走兽吃。
I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field.
-放开那个女孩!
- Let the girl go!
-我们是来献祭给上帝的!
- We've come only to sacrifice to the Lord God!
拿你想要的;我们马上就走!
Take what you want; we'll be on our way!
我把你当什一奉献怎么样?
- How about I take you as a tithe?
-你不会的!
- You will not!
-那就这样吧。
- So be it.
我的生活…为她的。
My life... for hers.
反正她现在也用过货了。
She's used goods now anyway.
我们可以把他变成娘娘腔!
We can make him an effeminate!
-宫里的很多人会喜欢的!
- Many in the court will love that!
-你什么都不会做…除了马上离开!
- You will do nothing... other than leave right now!
——停止!
- Stop!
不如我切掉你儿子身体的十分之一…
How about I cut a tenth of your son's body...
今天就到此为止吧?
we'll call it a day?
-我儿子说的是真话。
- My son speaks the truth.
你无法逃脱等待着你的永恒的折磨。
You cannot escape the eternal torment that awaits you.
你现在所走的路只会通向火焰。
The road you're on now will only lead to fire and flame.
现在,放开我儿子!
Now, let go of my son!
——以撒!
- Isaac!
-小心!
- Watch out!
不要再对我讲什么信仰了。
Do not preach to me about faith any longer.
如果你所有的希望都在岩石上破灭……你所爱的一切都失去了……你的信仰还能站立吗?
If all your hopes were dashed upon the rock... and all that you loved was lost... would yourfaith still stand?
或者你会当面诅咒上帝吗?
Or would you curse God to His face?
我所要作的事岂可瞒着亚伯拉罕呢?
Should I hide what I am about to do from Abraham?
因为我拣选了他,
For I have chosen him,
好吩咐他的子孙和全家遵行耶♥和♥华♥的道。
so that he will command his children and his house after him, to keep the way of the LORD.
耶♥和♥华♥要这样向亚伯拉罕成就所应许的话。
This is how the LORD will fulfill to Abraham what He promised him.
离他远点!
Get away from him!
别碰他!
Don't touch him!
船长!
Captain!
如果国王知道了,他会杀了你的!
The king will have your head if he gets word of this!
你必须马上离开!
You must leave now!
不值得!
It's not worth it!
给她套上鞍。
Saddle her up.
让我们去…
Let's go...
我要把它们留给秃鹫。
I'll leave them for the vultures.
我是全能的上帝。
I am God Almighty.
你当在我面前作完全人。
Walk before Me and be blameless.
我的主!
My Lord!
以撒!
Isaac!
从此以后,你不再叫亚伯兰。
No longer shall you be called Abram.
亚伯拉罕将是你的名字。
Abraham shall be your name.
因为我已经立你作多国的父。
For I have made you a "Father of many nations."
至于你的妻子,不可再叫她撒莱。
As for your wife, no longer shall you call her Sarai.
她的名字叫撒拉。
Sarah shall be her name.
她必作多国♥之♥母♥。
She shall be the mother of nations.
必有万民的君王从她而出。
Kings of peoples shall be from her.
我一定会祝福她的。
I will bless her indeed.
你的妻子撒拉将给你生一个儿子,你要给他起名叫父亲!!
Your wife, Sarah, will bear you a son, and you shall call his name-- Father!!
以撒。
Isaac.
-父亲,你还好吗?
- Father, are you all right?!
我要坚定与他所立的约……
I will confirm my covenant withhim...
作为永久的契约。
as apermanent covenant.
-我很好,我的儿子;
- I'm all right, my son;
我很好。
I'm all right.
你还好吗……我的爱吗?
Are you all right... my love?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
莎拉?
Sarah?
-我觉得…我肚子里有个孩子。
- I feel... there's a child growing in my belly.
-你确定吗?
- Are you certain?!
-不可能!
- It's impossible!
谁会相信呢?!
Who would believe it?!
耶♥和♥华♥岂有难成的事吗?
- Is anything too difficult for the Lord?
-我们上去做礼拜;
- We'll go up and worship;
然后再回到你身边。
then come back to you.
-我妈…还有我父亲……他们把自己的生命献给大马士革的神,努力从木头和石头中获得恩惠。
- My mother... and my father... devoted their lives to the gods of Damascus-- striving to earn favor from wood and stone.
然后有一天,那个人进入了他们的城市。
Then one day, thatman entered their city.
没有他我会在哪里?
Where would I be without him?
我妈妈会在哪里?
Where would my mother be?
电影精选列表