十年了,十年了,他应许了这个。
For ten years-- for ten years He has promised this.
我现在明白了。
I understand now.
我明白了。
I understand.
如果耶♥和♥华♥阻止我生育……
If the Lord has restrained me from bearing children...
你去见我的使女埃及人夏甲。
go into my maid, Hagar, the Egyptian.
-你为什么这么说?
- Why would you say that?
-也许通过她我能生孩子。
- Perhaps through her I'll bear children.
-不,我不能!
- No, I can't!
我不能跟。-亚伯兰,家里的贵族也这么做。
I can't go and lie with-- - Abram, noble men back home do the same.
-但这不可能是上帝的计划。
- But this can't be the Lord's plan.
-当他第一次来到你的乌珥,他告诉你离开你的国家。
- When He first came to you in Ur, He told you to leave your country.
他让你离开你的家人?
He told you to leave your family, hmm?
也许一直都是……你应该离开我的。
Maybe all along... you needed to have left me.
——没有。
- No.
撒莱-老公,他对你有个计划。
Sarai-- - Husband, He has a plan for you.
——撒莱。
- Sarai.
-我不会挡你的路。
- I will not stand in your way.
-你不能挡我的路
- You're not standing in the way of that.
你一直站在我身边。
You're standing by my side.
你是我妻子。
You're my wife.
-是的…现在,让我做个好太太吧。
- Yes... now, let me be a goodwife.
-我们在那里停下来扎营。
- We'll stop there and make camp.
我去找些柴火。
I'll gather wood and kindling for the fire.
-你为什么不让伊什去做呢?
- Why don't you have Esh do that?
——没有。
- No.
我们得在天黑前把行李打开。
We need to be unpacked before we lose the light.
-是的,没错。
- Yes, right.
-我们可以用一些已经有的木材。
- We can use some of the wood we already have.
——没有。
- No.
我们需要所有的东西……为明天。
We'll need all of it... for tomorrow.
——爸爸!
- Father!
只有我。
It's only me.
-这地方到处都是狼的足迹。
- This place is sprawling with wolf tracks.
我们要搬家吗?
Should we move camp?
——没有;一旦火被点燃,他们就会害怕光。
- No; they'll fear the light, once the fire's lit.
-差不多都准备好了,所以我想过来帮你一把。
- They're nearly all set, so I thought I'd come and give you a hand.
-好吧。
- All right.
把这个捆起来。
tie this bundle.
趁天黑前把火生起来。
Get the fire started before we're in the dark.
-大人。
- My lord.
我可以问你一个问题吗?
May I ask you a question?
为什么上帝让你千里迢迢来献祭?
Why is the Lord having you trek all this way for a sacrifice?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
-你不知道?!
- You don't know?!
-如果牺牲能赢得更大的恩惠,那你肯定会得到-上帝的恩惠不是挣来的
- Well, if sacrifices earn greater favor, then you're sure to gain-- - The Lord's favor is not earned.
,但是……你怎么能这么说,明明是你自己挣来的?
- But... how can you say that, when, clearly, you've earned it yourself?
-我什么也没挣。
- I have earned nothing.
一个认为自己可以站在至高上帝面前,用自己肮脏、软弱的行为作为交易的人……人对神的圣洁是盲目的,对自己罪恶的深重也是盲目的。
One who thinks he can stand before the Most High God and offer his own filthy, feeble deeds as a bargain... is blind to the holiness of God, and blind to the depths of his own sin.
-盲…所以我瞎了吗?
- Blind... So am I blind?
数量!
Esh!
-每个人都是瞎子…直到他们睁开眼睛。
- Everyone's blind... until their eyes are opened.
-这是什么谜语吗?
- Is that some sort of riddle?
-如果上帝是无限圣洁的……那么,任何罪必定使我们无限地与他对立。
- If the Lord God stands infinitely holy... then any sin must pit us infinitely opposed to Him.
一个人怎么能跨越这样的鸿沟呢?
How can a man bridge such a chasm?
我们在海上迷失了方向,在风中划桨……直到主来找我们…他带路。
We are lost at sea paddling into the wind... until the Lord comes to us... Hemakes the way.
我在我列祖的庙里,一次又一次地献祭。我以为我已经接近神了。
I gave sacrifice after sacrifice in the temples of the gods of my fathers... thinking I was nearing the divine.
但所有的一切,所有的努力,所有的仪式和仪式,我所做的一切都是在风中划桨。
But all of it, all that effort, all those rites and rituals, all I was doing was-- was paddling into the wind.
-你祭错了神。
- You were sacrificing to the wrong gods.
-假神。
- False gods.
但是,即使我是以主的名义牺牲,我的信心也放在我自己的能力上,而不是放在他的能力上——我能付出多少,我能做多少。
But even if I were sacrificing in the name of the Lord, my faith was placed in my own abilities, not His-- how much I could give, how much Icould do.
我相信我能——我相信我能……纠正我自己的错误。
I believed I could-- I believed I could... right my own wrongs.
但是,尽管发生了这一切,尽管我做了那么多……在我去侍奉那些我称为神的鬼的路上,我不自觉地,主亲自来到我面前。
But, in spite of it all, in spite of all I'd done... in spite of myself, while on my way to serve those demons I called gods, the Lord Himself came to me.
他出现在我面前。
He appeared before me.
顷刻间,我就完蛋了。
And--and in an instant, I was undone.
当我看见他的时候,我看见了真正的自己——没有他的恩典,我是毫无价值的。
When I saw Him, I saw myself for who I really was-- worthless, apart from His grace.
-你大开眼界了。
- Your eyes were opened.
-那为什么要跑这么远?
- Then why all this way?
为什么要走这么远?
Why go all this way?
经历了所有这些努力吗?
Go through all this effort?
-因为这是耶♥和♥华♥的命令。
- Because this is what the Lord commands.
-如果他是开路者,为什么他需要牺牲?
- If He's the One who makes the way, why would He require sacrifices?
-我想……他让我们这样做是为了纪念,作为提醒。
- I suppose... He has us do this in remembrance, as a reminder.
-提醒我们什么?
- To remind us of what?
-死亡是对罪的惩罚
- That death is the penalty for sin.
-但这怎么不是?
- But how is that not--?
当你做出牺牲时,你就是你自己,为你所犯的罪付出代价,纠正你自己的错误。
As you make sacrifices, you are, yourself, making payments for the sins you've done, righting your own wrongs.
你说他要的死法…这是一命还一命。
The death you say He requires... it is a life for a life.
动物的生活如何与人的生活相提并论?
How does the life of an animal measure up to that of a man?
-不能。
- It cannot.
-那为什么要长途跋涉,哪怕只是为了某个象征;
- Then why journey all this way, if only for some symbol;
如果就是这样的话?
if that's all it is?
哎呀,够辛苦的了。
Esh, that's enough belaboring.
谁能知道神的意念、他的作为、他的意念呢?
- Who can know the mind of God, His ways, His thoughts?
他有他的理由命令牺牲,无论是一个象征,还是一个纪念,无论目的是什么,主都知道…而且一定很好。
He has His reason for commanding a sacrifice, be it a symbol, or a memorial, whatever the purpose, the Lord knows... and it must be good.
-你相信吗?
- You believe that?
-我必须相信。
- I must believe that.
-我不知道,跋涉这么远…看起来更像是对某种大罪的忏悔。
- I don't know, to trek sofar... seems more like some act of penance for some great sin.
-她也会成为你的妻子。
- She shall be a wife to you as well.
-上帝保佑。
- Lord have mercy.
-天啊…我知道我的罪在你面前是大的。
- Oh, Lord... my sin has been great before You, I know.
如果这是你的报应,这是正当的。
And if this is Your retribution, it is just.
但是主啊,我恳求你…我恳求你的怜悯。
But Lord God, I beg You... I beg You for Your mercy.
不要让我的罪归到我儿子的头上……你答应的儿子。
Do not let my sins be on my son's head... the son You promised.
你这么做的目的是什么?
What's Your purpose in this?
如果这是你对我的判断…那就杀我,别杀他。
If this is Your judgment on me... then take my life, not his.
要我的命,不要他的。
Take mylife, not his.
主啊,不是他的;带我。
Not his, Lord; take me.
带我。
Take me.
带我!
Take me!
带我! !
Take me!!
主啊,我把我的生命,放在你的脚前。
Lord, I lay--I lay my life down at Your feet.
它是你的。
It is Yours.
主啊,请听我说。
Please hear me, Lord.
求你赐给我这个,主啊,求你了……请。
Please grant me this, by Your grace, Lord, please... please.
请听我说。
Please hear me.
请。
Please.
请。
Please.
-你昨晚的厚颜无♥耻♥…是不可接受的。
- Your brazenness last night... is unacceptable.
你要尊重他。
You will show him respect.
-就像他尊重我和我的人一样?
- Just as he shows respect to me and my people?
数量……他说得对,你待在他家比跟那些人在一起要好。
- Esh... he's right when he tells you that you're better off in his house than with those people.
他们既无情又邪恶。
They're ruthless and wicked.
-所以我应该跪下来亲吻他的脚,感谢他给了我做他奴隶的荣誉?
- So I should drop down and kiss his feet for giving me the honor of being his slave?
作义人的奴仆,强如作恶人的奴仆。
- Much better to be a slave to the righteous than a slave to the wicked.
——义?
- Righteous?
你有妄想症吗?
Are you delusional?
还是你的奉承仅仅是因为你的地位?
Or is your flattery only because of your position?
-什么位置?
- What position?
-你是大仆人的儿子。
- You're the son of the chief servant.
你看不出你的处境有多有利吗?
Do you not see how advantageous your situation is?
-我爱我的主人。
- I love my master.
-以实玛利和他的母亲夏甲被放逐,如果以撒有什么不测,他的产业会回到你父亲那里,回到你那里。
- With Ishmael and his mother, Hagar, banished, if anything were to befall Isaac, His inheritance would revert back to your father, back to you.
——没有。
- No.
-这么说你想过这个了。
- Oh, so this has crossed your mind.
——停止。
- Stop.
艾萨克是我的朋友。
Isaac is my friend.
-以实玛利是我的!
- And Ishmael was mine!
-你让魔鬼在你的思想里有了立足之地。
- You've given the devil a foothold in your mind.
闭上你的嘴,把那些想法丢掉。
Shut your mouth and put away those thoughts.
-想想你的后代。
- Think of your progeny.
电影精选列表