-有人在这里!
- There's someone here!
-艾萨克,等等!
- Isaac, wait!
——先生? !
- Sir?!
先生,发生什么事了?!
Sir, what happened?!
这是谁干的?
Who did this to you?
-他们带走了我女儿。
- They took my daughter.
他流了很多血!
He's bled out a lot!
-我们应该把他抬上车,带他回希布伦。
- We should load him into his cart and take him back to Hebron.
- Th-they…花了…我的女儿。
- Th-they... took... my daugh-ter.
——什么?
- What?
他们是谁?
Who's they?
的男人。
The men.
-什么男人?
- What men?
什么男人?
What men?
什么男人?
What men?
什么男人? !
What men?!
是谁干的?
Who could have done this?
-骑士。
- The horsemen.
-昨天的?
- From yesterday?
-你怎么能这么肯定?
- How can you be so sure?!
-我们该拿他怎么办?
- What do we do with him?
——什么都没有。
- Nothing.
-我们不该把他埋了吗?
- Shouldn't we bury him?
-为什么?
- What for?
让他躺在一个不知名的坟墓里?
For him to lie in an unknown grave?
如果他被埋葬了,他就被遗忘了。
If he's buried, he's forgotten.
如果他被遗弃在路边,他会作为证人站在那里…见证了人类堕落的深渊。
If he's left here by the road, he stands as a witness... a witness to the depth of which mankind has fallen.
是希伯仑吗?
Is that Hebron?
是的。
Yes.
-那是希伯伦。
- That's Hebron.
-我们进去吗?
- We going in?
——现在。
- Now.
-你在干什么?
- What are you doing?
-祈祷…
- Praying...
——等等!
- Wait!
-我们不再像以前那样祈祷了。
- We don't pray like this anymore, like the old ways.
我们向至高的主祷告…不是对着石头、星星或月亮……-我向他祈祷…我向他祈祷……我向他祈祷... ...就像你说的那样。
We pray to The Lord Most High... not to stones or the stars or the moon... - I do pray to Him... and I pray to Him... and I pray to Him... ...just as you said we should.
但为什么他听不见我?
But why doesn't He hear me?
-他听到了。
- He hears you.
他所做的。
He does.
-都十年了…
- It's been ten years...
十年……自从我们离开家。
ten years... since we left home.
你说他答应给我们土地…
You say-- you say He promised us land...
然而,我们连一块属于自己的土地都没有。
yet we haven't even a plot to our name.
你说他应许给我们子孙;
You said He promised us descendants;
然而我在这里,仍然是不孕不育……和老化。
yet here I am, still barren... and aging.
-上帝会供应的。
- The Lord will provide.
-什么时候,亚伯兰?
- When, Abram?!
什么时候?
When?
-当Hewills。
- When Hewills.
-你不能有一个国家…如果你连儿子都生不了。
- You cannot have a nation... if you cannot even have a son.
还要多久?
How much longer?
还要多久,主啊?
How much longer, Lord?
亚伯兰,不要惧怕。
Do not be afraid, Abram.
我是你的盾牌…你得到了极大的奖赏。
I AM your shield... your exceedingly great reward.
-主啊,我没有孩子,你会赐给我什么?
- Lord God, what will You give me, seeing I remain childless?
接续我家业的是大马色人以利以谢。
And the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus.
你没有给我留下后代。
You have given me no offspring.
我家里的仆人是我的继承人。
A servantin my house is my heir.
我家里的仆人是我的继承人。
A servantin my house is my heir.
这个仆人不能成为你的继承人……
This servant shall not be your heir...
从你身上生出来的,必作你的后嗣。
but one who will come from your own body shall be your heir.
-有人过来了。
- Some men are approaching.
准备好帐篷。
Prepare the tent.
男人,过来吧。
Turn aside men, come.
我有适合你口味的美人。
I have beauties for all your tastes.
来了!
Come!
你要什么,我都有,我有!
Anything you want, I have it, I have it!
如果你不喜欢这些,我的城市里还有更多!
If these are not to your liking, I have even more in my city!
放轻松,这是你应得的!
Relax, you deserve it!
与否。
Or not.
你想要什么都行!
Whatever you want!
随你的便!
Whatever you wish!
满足你的欲望。
Satisfy your desires.
沿着小路走。
Keep to the path.
——来了!
- Come!
你想要什么,我都有。
Whatever you wish, I have.
疲倦的人,可以在这里得到休息!
He who is weary, will find rest here!
跟我记忆中的不一样。
It's different than I remember it.
-你住在希伯仑?
- You lived in Hebron?
我们都是。
We all did.
那是在以撒的时代之前。
That was before Isaac's time.
我其实是在那里出生的。
I was actually born there.
-以实玛利也出生在那里吗?
- Was Ishmael born there as well?
-是的…他也出生在那里。
- Yes... he was born there as too.
——撒莱!
- Sarai!
——什么?
- What?
到底是怎么回事?
What on earth?
-上帝来找我了!
- The Lord came to me!
-夏甲,拿碗水来!
- Hagar, bring a bowl of water!
-你受伤了吗?
- Are you hurt?!
——没有。
- No.
-你去哪儿了?
- Where have you been?
已经一天多了。
It's been over a day.
-与主同在。
- With the Lord.
他来找我。
He came to me.
先是在异象里,然后在这个帐篷里。
First, in a vision and then here in this tent.
——什么?
- What?
-然后他把我带到黑夜里。
- Then He took me out into the night.
——女主人……-放在桌子上。
- Mistress... - Place it on the table.
- - - ?
- And?
-他说-他说他会赐给我像星星一样多的后代!
- He says--He says He will give me descendants as numerous as the stars!
我的主…-我来处理。
My lord... - I'll take care of it.
-给,坐下。
- Here, sit.
我昨天醒来的时候到处找你。
When I woke yesterday, I looked everywhere for you.
没过多久,我开始恐慌起来。
Before long, I began to panic.
-对不起。
- I'm sorry.
-我以为美索不达米亚人是来报复的,把你从我身边夺走了。
- I thought the Mesopotamians had come in retaliation and taken you from me.
-我应该告诉你的
- I should have told you.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
-最后,我找到了以利以谢。
- Finally, I found Eliezer.
他说你带了一头小母牛和一些牲畜。
He said you had taken a heifer and some livestock.
-是的,是的,上帝-需要献祭吗?
- Yes, yes, the Lord has-- - Required a sacrifice?
——没有。
- No.
他已经立约……子孙后代和这片土地的承诺。
He has made a covenant... the promise of descendants and this land.
-亚伯兰,我以前听过。
- Abram, I heard this before.
-没有,但现在有更多了。
- No, but now there's more.
耶♥和♥华♥已经立了约。
The Lord has made a covenant.
它不能被打破。
It cannot be broken.
-那么,他打算怎样实现这一切呢?
- Well, how does He intend to bring this to pass?
通过以利以谢的家族?
Through the line of Eliezer?
-大马士革的以利以谢不再是我的继承人了。
- Eliezer of Damascus will no longer need be my heir.
耶♥和♥华♥说过,我的后嗣要从我身上生出来。
The Lord has said that my heir will come from my own body.
——身体。
- Yourbody.
——是的。
- Yes.
——身体。
- Yourbody.
我就像夏日阳光下的一粒干燥的种子……我不能容忍♥你没有继承人。
I am like a dry seed in the summer sun... I can bear you no heir.
——没有……耶♥和♥华♥说——耶♥和♥华♥说他要使你成为一国……给你后代…给你一个继承人……的身体……不是我的。
- No... the Lord has said-- - The Lord has said He will make a nation of you... give you descendants... give you an heir... of yourbody... not mine.
——没有。
- No.
——是的。
- Yes.
电影精选列表