——吉米!——(哭)
- Jimmy! - [CRYING]
你为什么把苏茜从椅子上撞下来?
Why did you knock Susie off her chair?
我只是在玩游戏,妈妈。
I'm just playing the game, Mom.
不,你不是。
No, you're not.
-你得好好玩。-[歌♥曲恢复]
- You have to play nicely. - [SONG RESUMES]
现在,回你的房♥间去。你听到了吗?
Now, go to your room. Did you hear me?
-黄色圆点比基尼… -[孩子们笑]
- Yellow polka-dot bikini... - [CHILDREN LAUGHING]
我说回你房♥间去。
I said go to your room.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
今天第一次
For the first time today
《i bbb 》一件非常小巧的黄色圆点比基尼
An itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny Yellow polka-dot bikini
所以在储物柜里她想留下来
So in the locker She wanted to stay
“你能接受吗?”弗莱彻·亨德森演奏]
CAN YOU TAKE IT?" BY FLETCHER HENDERSON PLAYING]
[嘟哝,气喘吁吁]
[GRUNTING, PANTING]
斯黛拉:里面一切都好吗?
STELLA: Everything okay in there?
是的,我只是…我怎么也喝不够
Yeah, I just... I can't get enough
在这该死的脚踏板上动作平稳。
smooth action on this damn footrest.
你会想办法的,亲爱的。
Oh, you'll figure it out, honey.
你总是这样。
You always do.
这是你的午餐。——(叹息)
- Here's your lunch. - [SIGHS]
-谢谢,宝贝。-[狗叫]
- Thanks, doll. - [DOG BARKING]
嗯。
Huh.
每天邮递员都来,
Every day, the mailman comes,
狗叫了一声,邮递员走了。
the dog barks, the mailman goes away.
这只狗认为它保护了我们
The dog thinks he has protected us
又是一个入侵者。
once again from an intruder.
这是一种共生关系。
It's a symbiotic relationship.
-这是他们的一个小仪式。——哦。
- It's a little ritual they do. - Aw.
-一点表演。-有点像我们。
- A little performance. - A little like us.
哦,你是什么意思?
Oh, how do you mean?
我是说我给你做了个午餐肉三明治
I mean I make you a Spam sandwich
你坐在你的安乐椅上。
and you sit in your Relaxer chair.
完全正确。
Exactly.
只是现在,我把它叫做我的“放松男孩”椅子。
Only now, I'm calling it my Relax-E-Boy chair.
——哦。毫米。
- Oh. - Mm.
放松椅是不是太靠鼻子了?
Isn't Relaxer chair too on the nose?
毫米…-我觉得,
- Mm... - I feel like,
叫它男孩,
by calling it a boy,
它给人一种有趣、年轻的感觉。
it gives it a fun, youthful feel.
上帝知道我们要吸引年轻人市场。
God knows we got to appeal to that youth market.
Relax-E-Boy。我喜欢这样。
Relax-E-Boy. I like that.
你真聪明。
You are so clever.
Relax-E-Boy。Relax-E-Boy。
Relax-E-Boy. Relax-E-Boy.
Relax-E-Boy椅子。
Relax-E-Boy chair.
放松。
Relax.
Relax-E-Boy。
Relax-E-Boy.
你需要的是一把“放松男孩”椅子。
What you need is a Relax-E-Boy chair.
牛奶来了。
The milk's here.
出于某种原因,他总是离开
For some reason, he always leaves it
在台阶的底部。
at the bottom of the steps.
他的马就在旁边拉屎。
And his horse shits right next to it.
(兴奋地笑)
[CHUCKLES EXCITEDLY]
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
刚从伦敦运来,阿尔弗雷德·登喜路。
Just shipped in from London-- Alfred Dunhill.
你什么时候回家?-哦,让我看看。
- What time will you be home? - Oh, let me see.
往返450英里到斯克内克塔迪
Uh, 450-mile round trip to Schenectady
时速110英里,加两次加油。
at 110 miles per hour, plus two fuel stops.
你还没来得及说“斯克内克塔迪”我就到家了
I'll be home before you can say "Schenectady."
-天啊。-前途无量,波琳。
- Good Lord. - The sky's the limit, Pauline.
约翰,你抵押了我们的房♥子
John, you mortgaged our house
去买♥♥那架可笑的飞机。
to buy that ridiculous airplane.
我们的家。
Our home.
跟我一起兜风吧,就一次。
Just come up with me for a ride-- One ride.
-你会喜欢的。相信我。-绝对不行。
- You'll love it. Trust me. - Not on your life.
每次你坐进那玩意儿我都发抖。
I tremble every time you get in that contraption.
每个星期,我都在新闻上看到一架飞机坠毁了。
Every week, I read in the news that an airplane has crashed.
你知道为什么吗?燃料管理不善。
You know why? Poor fuel management.
大多数飞机坠毁是因为没油了。
Most planes crash because they run out of gas.
燃料管理是安全飞行的关键。
Fuel management is the key to safe flying.
以及定期的发动机保养。
And regular engine maintenance.
适当的燃油管理和定期的发动机保养
Proper fuel management and regular engine maintenance
是安全飞行的关键。
are the keys to safe flying.
还有天气。
And the weather.
妥善管理燃油,定期维护发动机
Proper fuel management, regular engine maintenance
远离雷雨天气。
and staying out of thunderstorms.
这就是所有需要的。
That's all it takes.
航♥空♥是未来,波琳。
Aviation is the future, Pauline.
你在空想,约翰。
Your head is in the clouds, John.
我就知道你会这么说。
I knew you were going to say that.
艾尔:你怎么知道我要说什么?
AL: How do you know what I was gonna say?
我不想再跟你废话连篇了。
Well, I'm done with this bullshit conversation.
全能的基♥督♥啊,世界要变成什么样子?
Christ almighty, what is the world coming to?
这是怎么回事?
What was that all about?
该死的比尔,他从匹兹堡给我打长途电♥话♥
Goddamn Bill, he calls me long-distance from Pittsburgh
吹嘘他做了多少买♥♥卖♥♥。
to brag about all the sales he's made.
很晚了,艾尔。
It's late, Al.
-我们该睡觉了。-该死的匹兹堡。
- We should go to bed. - Goddamn Pittsburgh.
他怎么会在展会上?
How come he's at the trade show, huh?
不,真的,我…我在公♥司♥待的时间更长。
No, really, I... I've been at the company longer.
我一直在…我被忽略了,罗斯。
I've been... I've been passed over, Rose.
我被忽略了。
I've been passed over.
[电视模糊播放]
[TV PLAYING INDISTINCTLY]
不,他是对的。他是对的。
No, he's right. He's right.
我从来没有成功过,除非你数数
I never succeeded in anything unless you count
在战争中活下来,然后我很幸运。
staying alive in the war, and then I just got lucky.
我们都很幸运能找到彼此。
Oh, we both got lucky that we found one another.
里奇,别忘了关灯。
Ricky, don't forget to turn out the lights.
艾尔,这么晚了。我们去睡觉吧。
Al, it's so late. Let's go to bed.
对,对,对。等一下。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. In a minute.
你一直在画什么?
What are you always drawing?
-不管我看到什么。-让我看看。
- Whatever I see. - Let me see.
你知道什么?客厅。
Well, what do you know? The living room.
那会赚一大笔钱的。
That'll bring a pretty penny.
该死的法案。
Goddamn Bill.
嘿,怎么……你能说出宾夕法尼亚州多少个城镇的名字,
Hey, how... how many towns can you name in Pennsylvania,
除了匹兹堡?
besides Pittsburgh?
呃,不太多。
Uh, not too many.
费城。
Philadelphia.
我不知道。Allen-something。
I don't know. Allen-something.
“Allen-something。”
"Allen-something."
——艾伦镇。毫米。
- Allentown. - Mm.
很难记住。
Hard to remember.
我可以告诉你收费公路上的每个城镇。
I could tell you every town along the turnpike.
Grove City, Clarion, DuBois, Bellefonte…
Grove City, Clarion, DuBois, Bellefonte...
锁的避风港。
Lock Haven.
每个地方都有酒店,如果你熟悉周围的路,
Each one has a hotel, and if you know your way around,
你可以租一间面向河的房♥间。
you can get a room that looks out at the river.
你整晚都能听到。
You hear it going all night.
没有什么比听着河水的声音睡觉更好的了。
Nothing like sleeping to the sound of a river.
然后你就有了美味佳肴,孩子,
And then you got diners with food so good, boy,
你无法想象。
you can't imagine.
能让你有宾至如归感觉的地方。
Places to drink that make you feel right at home.
我去过很多地方。
I've been to places.
我去过很多地方。
I've been to places.
一天晚上,我把一个人带回我的房♥间。
One night, I took somebody back to my room.
她有一头红头发。
She had red hair.
柔丝:艾尔,你要睡觉了吗?
ROSE: Al, are you coming to bed?
是的。
Yeah.
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me all this?
[la charanga cubana演奏的“la comparsita”]
LA COMPARSITA" BY LA CHARANGA CUBANA PLAYING]
电影精选列表