你把这些东西都放哪了?
Where do you keep all the stuff?
啊。你觉得睡在上铺怎么样?
Ah. And how do you like sleeping on the top bunk?
[笑]
[CHUCKLES]
我什么都不知道。
I wouldn't know anything about that.
不,你是家里第一个上大学的。
No, you're the first one in the family to go to college.
我不是跟你说过无数次了吗?
Haven't I told you that only about a million times?
嗯,你什么时候需要?
Well, when do you need it?
多少钱?
How much is it?
-好吧,那我…-[门打开]
- All right, well, I'll, uh... - [DOOR OPENS]
-我给你寄支票。-[关门]
- I'll send you a check. - [DOOR CLOSES]
不,等等,等等,等等。你妈妈刚回来。
No, w-wait, wait, wait, wait. Your mom just got home.
她想跟你打个招呼。
She wants to say hello.
嗨,甜心。
Hi, sweetheart.
我…我给你寄了一条新毯子和一些暖和的袜子。
I... I sent you a new blanket and some warm socks.
哦,真的吗?好吧。
Oh, you do? Okay.
好吧,我们可以稍后再谈。是的。
Well, we can talk later. Yeah.
好吧,再见。再见。
Okay, bye-bye. Bye.
我们的女儿在上大学。
Our daughter is in college.
时间过得真快,不是吗?
Time sure flies, doesn't it?
的确如此。
Sure does.
你在想瓦内萨,对吧?
Oh, you're thinking about Vanessa, aren't you?
我能看出来。
I can tell.
她好像刚刚去上大学了,
It just seems like a moment ago she left for college,
现在是法学院?
and now law school?
我们的女儿要当律师了。
Our little girl is gonna be a lawyer.
-[轻声笑]-她太棒了。
- [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] - She's amazing.
时间过得真快,不是吗?
Time sure does fly, doesn't it?
法学院。
Law school.
我们得去贷款了,是吧,
We're gonna have to take out a loan, aren't we,
她的学费?
for her tuition?
我们不得不抵押房♥子。
We have to mortgage the house.
这是我们唯一的办法。
It's the only way we can swing it.
你画的房♥子设计图怎么样了?
Whatever happened to those plans you drew of that house?
我把它们放在某个地方了。我不知道。
I put 'em somewhere. I don't know.
阁楼上。
The attic.
那会是个漂亮的房♥子。
That would've been a beautiful house.
(玻璃无比的)
[GLASS CLINKING]
艾尔:[画外音]对不起。
AL: [VOICE-OVER] Excuse me.
今年我想祝酒
I want to make the toast this year.
这是第一次没有我的玫瑰的感恩节。
[CRYING] This is the first Thanksgiving without my Rose.
对不起。对不起。
Sorry. Sorry.
现在…
Now...
玫瑰,她……她喜欢你在她身边。
Rose, she... she loved having you all around her.
她喜欢这一天。她爱……
She loved this day. She loved...
她喜欢为你做饭。
She loved cooking for you.
她为你而活。
She lived for you.
也给你,爸爸。
And for you, Dad.
对,对我来说也是。
Yeah, and for me.
-我爱你,爸爸。-我们都爱你,艾尔
- I love you, Dad. - We all love you, Al.
我们当然有。
We sure do.
-致我的萝丝。——致罗斯。
- To my Rose. - To Rose.
玫瑰。
To Rose.
所以,你要对他说的第一件事就是,
So, the first thing you'll say to him is,
“警官,这是我的保险和登记
"Officer, my insurance and registration
都在我的置物箱里。”
are in my glove compartment."
然后你要把一只手放在仪表盘上,
Then you're gonna leave one hand visible on the dashboard,
而另一只手,你会慢慢地伸向四周
and with the other hand, you will slowly reach around
到你后面的口袋里,拿出你的钱包
to your back pocket, take out your wallet
把你的驾照给他。
and give him your driver's license.
接下来,你要告诉他
Next, you're gonna tell him,
“警官,我现在要打开我的手套箱
"Officer, I am now going to open my glove box
把我的登记文件拿出来。”
and take out my registration papers."
确保他能随时看到你的双手,
And making sure he can see both your hands at all times,
您将慢慢地接受您的注册
you will slowly take your registration
从手套箱里拿出来,交给我。
out of the glove box and hand it over.
你把卷子交给他之后,
After you hand him the papers,
你坐着会像雪人一样冷,
you're gonna sit as chilly as a snowman,
等他搞定了,你就签了票,
and when he's done, you will sign the ticket,
然后你会说“谢谢你,警官”
and you will say, "Thank you, Officer."
然后打开转向灯
Then you'll put your turn signal on
慢慢地小心地混入车流中。
and very slowly and carefully merge into traffic.
你会感谢上帝的
And you will thank God
那个拦下你的警♥察♥
that that police officer that stopped you
早上喝了咖啡,头脑清醒。
had his morning coffee and was thinking clearly.
然后你就能继续你的生活。
Then you'll get on with your life.
-[人们发出嘘声]-[关门]
- [PEOPLE SHUSHING] - [DOOR CLOSES]
(低语)
[WHISPERING]
玛格丽特:理查德,灯怎么灭了?
MARGARET: Richard, why are the lights out?
-小组:惊喜!-[喘气]哦,我的…
- GROUP: Surprise! - [GASPS] Oh, my...
(笑)我拿到了,我拿到了,我拿到了!
[LAUGHING] I got it, I got it, I got it!
-我们抓到你了-[大喊“生日快乐!”]
- Oh, we got you. - [SHOUTS OF "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
我们抓住你了。
We got you.
嘿。嗨。
Hey. Hi.
-祝你生日快乐 -哦,我的…(笑)
- Happy birthday to you - Oh, my... [LAUGHS]
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
生日快乐,亲爱的玛格丽特
Happy birthday Dear Margaret
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
许个愿。
Make a wish.
理查德那天说时间过得真快,
You know, Richard said the other day how time flies,
但理查德总是说那样的话
but Richard always says things like that
-这是显而易见的。——(笑声)
- that are kind of obvious. - [LAUGHTER]
——嗯…(笑)-是的。我做的事情。是的。
- Um... [LAUGHS] - I do. I do. Yeah.
但这让我在30岁的时候想到,
And, you know, but it made me think when I was 30,
如果我想到50,我想,
if I thought about 50, I thought,
“那是一个可怕的遥远的地方,
"That is an awful long way away,
我真的不需要去想它,”而且……
and I don't really need to think about it," and...
转眼间我就50岁了
and then I blinked and I'm 50.
-太疯狂了。——(笑声)
- That's crazy. - [LAUGHTER]
时间过得真快。
Time flies.
我希望我能说
Um, I wish I could say
我在这50年里做了更多的事情。
that I've done more with my 50 years.
不过,我那了不起的女儿
Um, my amazing daughter, though,
她刚升为高级合伙人
she just made senior partner--
显然是史上最年轻的
Apparently the youngest to ever do so--
她是一个坚强,聪明的律师,不是吗?
And she is one tough, brilliant attorney, isn't she?
-她就是那个。是。——[同意的低语]
- She is that. Yes. - [MURMURS OF AGREEMENT]
是的。
Yeah.
但我没能上法学院。
Um, but I never made it to law school.
嗯…
Um...
(哭)我……我没能看到巴黎的春天,
[CRYING] And I... I never got to see Paris in the spring,
我也没能在黄石公园过夜
and I never got to stay over in Yellowstone
因为太拥挤了或者…
because it was too crowded or...
亲爱的,你的蜡烛。
Sw-Sweetheart, your candles.
不,只是我总是拖延,
Well, no, it's just that I put things off,
我一直在拖延
and I kept putting them off.
我会说:“哦,我们明年再做。”
And I would say, "Oh, we'll do it next year."
等到明年,我会说,
And then that next year would come, and I'd say,
“哦,明年,明年。”
"Oh, next year, next year."
和…(呼吸颤抖)
And... [BREATH TREMBLING]
我不想再这样了。
I don't want to do that anymore.
-玛格丽特,没事的。-[哭泣]
- Margaret, it's okay. - [SOBBING]
-没事的。-把蜡烛吹了。
- Yeah, it's okay. - Blow out your candles.
(抽泣)是的。
[SNIFFLES] Yeah.
在美国独♥立♥战争期间,
So, around the time of the American Revolution,
婚姻是一种等同于独♥裁♥的东西。
marriage was something equal to a dictatorship.
但是现在,谢天谢地,
But nowadays, thank goodness,
它更接近于,
it resembles something closer to,
我们可以说,民♥主♥。
shall we say, a democracy.
虽然还不是“一个更完美的联盟”
Although not yet "a more perfect union."
[咯咯笑]你看,大多数夫妻都喜欢思考
[CHUCKLES] You see, most couples like to think
电影精选列表