婚姻是在同一条船上,
of marriage as being together in the same boat,
做任何事都在同一条船上。
doing everything together in the same boat.
打架和做♥爱♥,
Fight and make love,
别再做♥爱♥和吵架了,
and stop making love and fighting some more,
然后聚在一起,再做一遍。
and then coming together and doing it all over again.
主要是为了争夺个人空间,
Mostly fighting for their individual space,
为自己的声音而战,为自己的身份而战。
fighting to be heard, fighting for their identity.
我喜欢称之为争夺方向舵,
I like to call it fighting over the rudder,
而他们的船却在漂浮
all while their boat is floating
顺着生命之河顺流而下。
down the river of life.
可能会走向堕落,但大多数夫妻都能找到安慰
Possibly headed for the falls, but most couples find solace
在这种同舟共济的想法中,
in this idea of being in the same boat,
因为如果船沉了,他们会一起沉下去。
because if the boat sinks, they go down together.
玛格丽特,我真不敢相信
Margaret, I can't believe
你把你的心理医生带回家了。
you brought your shrink into our home.
哦,我不是心理医生。
Oh, I'm not a psychiatrist.
你是什么?
Well, what are you?
我是一名生活教练。
I'm a life coach.
那就更好了。
Even better.
一个完全认可的整体健康从业者。
A fully accredited holistic health practitioner.
玛格丽特,我不敢相信你带来了
Margaret, I can't believe that you brought
这个庸医生活教练来到我们家。
this quack life coach into our home.
这是我的建议,
It was my suggestion,
考虑到你不愿意做这项工作。
considering your reluctance to do the work.
我不愿意……
[STAMMERS] My reluctance to...
你叫什么名字来着?
What is your name again?
吉尔伯特·摩尔,CHHP。
Gilbert Moore, CHHP.
你可以叫我吉尔。
You can call me Gil.
吉尔伯特·摩尔,CHHP,说重点。
Well, Gilbert Moore, CHHP, get to the point.
我觉得你们俩是不同的人。
I think you two belong in separate boats.
滚出我的房♥子!
Get the fuck out of my house!
[哼着小调]
[HUMMING A TUNE]
[背景播放西班牙语节目]
[SPANISH-LANGUAGE PROGRAM PLAYING IN BACKGROUND]
(嗅探)
[SNIFFS]
(嗅探)
[SNIFFS]
(嗅探深)
[SNIFFS DEEPLY]
(嗅探)
[SNIFFS]
(喘息)
[GASPS]
我闻不到任何东西。
I cannot smell anything.
听着,我父亲摔断了臀部
Look, my father fell and broke his hip
在佛罗里达,医生说
down in Florida, and the doctors say
手术中出现了并发症,
there were complications in the surgery,
如果感染了,
with an infection,
所以他得卧床一段时间了。
so he's gonna be laid up for quite a while.
他走路会有困难,你知道,四处走动,
He'll have trouble walking and, you know, getting around,
上上下下,所以…
getting up and down stairs, so...
我们得把他带回来。
Well, we have to bring him back here.
他会在我们的客厅里露营。
He'll camp out in our living room.
我们有沙发床。
We have the sofa bed.
(呻♥吟♥)没有。
[GROANS] No.
不,3月…玛格丽特对此不高兴,不。
No, Mar... Margaret is not happy with it, no.
是的。
Yeah.
她有很多事情要做,而且…
She's got a lot of stuff that's going on and...
听着,事情很复杂,我觉得…
Look, it's complicated, and I think that, uh...
我认为……
I think...
我觉得她要离开我了。
I think she's going to leave me.
男:[在电♥话♥里]天哪,我很抱歉,里奇
MAN: [ON PHONE] God, I'm sorry, Rich.
你觉得她在和别人约会吗?《 / i 》
You think she's seeing someone else?
不,不是那样的。
No, no, it's nothing like that.
只是酝酿了很长一段时间。
It's just been brewing for an awfully long time.
(门)
[DOOR OPENS]
-听着,但是…-[关门]
- Look, but, um... - [DOOR CLOSES]
我们明天再谈这个。
We'll talk about this tomorrow.
玛格丽特:刚刚发生了一件最奇怪的事情。
MARGARET: The strangest thing just happened.
-是的。-我不得不把车停在路边
- Yeah. - I had to pull the car over
在路边
on the side of the road
因为我忘了我住在哪里。
because I forgot where I lived.
我只是停下车,思考一下。
Literally just stopped the car and had to think about it.
不知道你在哪里,是不是很奇怪?
Isn't that odd, not knowing where you are?
你脑子里有很多事。
Well, you have a lot on your mind.
我很高兴你还记得。
I'm glad you remembered.
不管怎样,我来了。
Anyway, I'm here.
我很高兴你来了。
I'm glad you're here.
理查德:你的新处方在桌子上。
RICHARD: Your new prescriptions are here on the table.
(呻♥吟♥)嗯?你说什么?
[GROANS] Huh? What did you say?
你的新处方在桌子上。
Your new prescriptions are there on the end table.
嗯?
Huh?
你的新处方在桌子上!
Your new prescriptions are there on the end table!
总有一天你会变老的。
You know, you're gonna get old one day.
——对不起。——嗯?
- Sorry. - Huh?
我说了对不起!
I said I'm sorry!
我第一次就听到了。我在开你的玩笑。
I heard you the first time. I was pulling your leg.
-你想看什么?《我》——“Jeopardy !" 《 / i 》
- What do you want to watch? - "Jeopardy!"
——什么?-[大喊]“危险!" 《 / i 》啊。
- What? - [YELLS] "Jeopardy!" Ugh.
德文:就这些吗?
DEVON: So, is that everything?
房♥地♥产♥经纪人:这是我所有的了。
REAL ESTATE AGENT: It's everything I've got.
好吧。- - - - - -[笑]
- DEVON: All right. - [CHUCKLES]
房♥地♥产♥经纪人:很荣幸
REAL ESTATE AGENT: It is a pleasure
和你做生意。
doing business with you.
很高兴你这么快就找到了下一套房♥子。
Very excited that you found your next house so quickly.
是的,不容易,但我们做到了。
DEVON: Yeah, it wasn't easy, but we got there.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人:是的。
REAL ESTATE AGENT: Yeah.
那么,你觉得这到底是怎么回事?
DEVON: So, what you think this is really gonna go for?
房♥地♥产♥经纪人:哦,这很难说,
REAL ESTATE AGENT: Oh, it's so hard to say,
但我开始觉得
but it's starting to feel like
这个市场真的在起飞。
the market is really taking off.
我期待每一个报价
I expect every offer to come in
至少比要求高10%。
at least ten percent above asking.
——哦。-大概20个。
- Oh. - Maybe 20.
(笑)从你的嘴唇到上帝的耳朵。
DEVON: [CHUCKLES] From your lips to God's ears.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人:(咯咯笑)嗯,在这个市场上,
REAL ESTATE AGENT: [CHUCKLES] Well, in this market,
我也许能直接和上帝沟通。
I may just have a direct line with God.
戴文:我真的希望如此。
DEVON: I really hope so.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人:我一定会发布的
REAL ESTATE AGENT: I'll be sure to post
明早第一件事就是拍照片。
all the pictures first thing in the morning.
戴文:如果你还需要什么,给我发邮件。
DEVON: And email me if you need anything else.
房♥产中介:我会的。谢谢你!
REAL ESTATE AGENT: I will. Thank you.
谢谢。晚安,各位。-好吧,祝你晚上愉快。
- DEVON: Thank you. Good night. - Okay, have a great evening.
你也是。-[关门]
- DEVON: You, too. - [DOOR CLOSES]
嘿。
Hey.
嘿,发生什么事了?你为什么哭?
Hey, what's going on? Why you crying?
(哭泣)
[SOBBING]
嘿。什么……
Hey. What...
拉奎尔20分钟前就死了。
[CRYING] Raquel died like 20 minutes ago.
天啊,我很抱歉。
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
(的)
[GRUNTING]
(喘气)
[PANTING]
你确定这东西能放进新餐厅吗?
Are you sure this thing's gonna fit in the new dining room?
海伦:我们都量过了,亲爱的。
HELEN: We had 'em all measured, honey.
看起来相当大。
It seems pretty damn big.
给你做了个三明治。
Made you a sandwich.
(普通员工)
[GRUNTS]
感谢上帝。
Thank God.
我饿死了。
I'm starving.
我照顾不了他,理查德。
I can't take care of him, Richard.
我才开始觉得自己是我自己。
I just started to feel like my own person.
有他在这里
With him being here,
我想要尖叫,我被困住了。
I feel like I could scream, I'm so trapped.
我知道这听起来很糟糕。
And I know that sounds shitty.
他想回到我们身边。
He wanted to come back to us.
电影精选列表