那么多时间,你知道,
so much time, you know,
自从他回来住在这里之后
since he came back to live here, and...
我们聊了聊,我们…
we talked, we-we-we...
我们整理了很多东西。
we sorted through a lot of stuff.
玛格丽特:我很高兴
MARGARET: I'm glad.
很高兴你们俩能做到这一点
Glad you two were able to do that.
理查德:还有,玛格丽特,我需要……
RICHARD: And, Margaret, I need to...
玛格丽特,我得向你道歉。
Margaret, I have to apologize to you.
Richard,你没必要…… -是的。是的。是。
- Richard, you don't have to... - Yeah. Yeah. Yes.
玛格丽特,我得告诉你我有多抱歉。
Margaret, I have to tell you how sorry I am.
我所做的就是担心每件该死的事。
All I did was worry about every damn thing.
我一定是以某种疯狂的方式相信
In some insane way, I must have believed
这种担心会阻止痛苦的事情发生。
that worrying would keep painful things from happening.
这不是很可笑吗?
Isn't it ridiculous?
对不起,玛格丽特。
I'm sorry, Margaret.
很抱歉我没能满足你的要求。
I'm sorry I wasn't able to be what you needed me to be.
Richard,没事的
Richard, it's okay.
但是谢谢你。
But thank you.
[声音颤抖]谢谢你的…
[VOICE SHAKING] Thank you for...
for saying that.
《我》我们都…《 / i 》(抽泣)
We both... [SNIFFLES]
我们已经尽了最大的努力了
We did the best we could.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
(昆虫用颤声说)
[INSECTS TRILLING]
(小鸟喳喳叫)
[BIRDS CHIRPING]
围着罗西转,
[CHANTING] Ring around the rosie,
一个装满鲜花的口袋。
a pocket full of posies.
灰烬,灰烬,我们都倒下了。
Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.
(好玩的聊天)
[PLAYFUL CHATTER]
玛格丽特:[在电♥话♥中]我们沿着塞纳河散步
MARGARET: [ON PHONE] We were walking along the Seine,
天空豁然开朗,开始下起了大雨。
and the sky opened up, and it just started to pour.
于是我们躲进了这家小咖啡馆
So we ducked into this tiny cafe
最后吃了我们这辈子最好吃的法棍面包
and ended up having the best baguette of our life.
哦,顺便说一下,我一定开始看起来像法国人了,
Oh, and I must be starting to look French, by the way,
因为一个美国游客拦住了我
because an American tourist stopped me
他问我是否会说英语
and asked me if I spoke English,
,然后我说, “Oui ”
and I said, "Oui."
- [MARGARET笑]- 啊。《 / i 》(低声说)
- [MARGARET LAUGHS] - RICHARD: Aw. [MUTTERS]
你应该去看看巴黎
You got to see Paris.
玛格丽特:我去了巴黎,理查德
MARGARET: I got to see Paris, Richard.
《i bbb 》 Vanessa的能力真是太棒了
RICHARD: How great Vanessa was able
我想和你约会
to rendezvous with you.
玛格丽特:哦,太棒了
MARGARET: Oh, it was wonderful.
我和瓦内萨决定我们每年都回来
And Vanessa and I decided we're coming back every year.
-只有我们。没有大卫。 - RICHARD: 哦,
- Just us. No David. - RICHARD: Oh.
玛格丽特:只是一次母女之旅
MARGARET: Just a mother-and-daughter trip.
哦,为什么不呢?是的。-你知道吗?《 / i 》
- RICHARD: Oh, why not? Yeah. - And you know what else?
我要省下我的钱,每年去一个新的国家旅游
I'm gonna save my pennies to visit a new country every year.
理查德:听起来是个完美的计划。
RICHARD: That sounds like a perfect plan.
玛格利特:噢,说到计划,我很高兴
MARGARET: Oh, speaking of plans,
Vanessa和David今年会和你们一起过感恩节吗?《 / i 》
are Vanessa and David joining you for Thanksgiving this year?
理查德:他们要去大卫的父母家。
RICHARD: They're going to David's folks'.
瓦内萨告诉我大卫的妈妈
Vanessa told me that David's mother
今年一定要过感恩节吗
is hell-bent on having Thanksgiving this year
我们对此无能为力。
and there's nothing we can do about it.
玛格丽特,我们家的人遍布世界各地。
Well, Margaret, the family is spread all over the globe.
否。否。没有计划。
No. No. No plans.
不,n不…没有计划。
No, n-no... no plans.
所以我想我还是跳过它吧。
So I think I'm just gonna skip it.
你吗?
You?
你真的想吗?
Would you really want to?
我很乐意。
I'd love that.
好吧,那你就明白了。[笑]
Well, then you got it. [CHUCKLES]
感恩节晚餐,下午四点,就在这里。
Thanksgiving dinner, 4:00 p.m., right here.
(火噼啪声)
[FIRE CRACKLING]
[敲门]
[KNOCKING AT DOOR]
它是开放!
It's open!
(门)
[DOOR OPENS]
(门关闭)
[DOOR CLOSES]
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hey. - Hi.
哦,你看起来棒极了。
[CHUCKLES] Oh, you look great.
-[咯咯笑]啊。-你有。
- [CHUCKLES] Aw. - You do.
你确定这是你想要的?
You sure this is what you wanted?
感恩节晚餐再好不过了
Oh, what could be better for Thanksgiving dinner
比冷蛋卷好吗?
than cold egg rolls?
哇,理查德,你真的在画画。
Wow, Richard, you've really been painting.
哦,我一直很忙。
Oh, I've been busy, yeah.
他们好了。
They're great.
好的,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
美丽。
Beautiful.
这是什么?
What's this?
那就是你。
That is you.
(笑)我看起来不是那样的。
[LAUGHING] I don't look like that.
是的,你有。
Yes, you do.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my goodness.
你可以卖♥♥掉这些。
You could actually sell these.
——是吗?-但不是那个。
- Yeah? - Not that one, though.
这是我专门为你画的。
I painted this one just for you.
我们的凡妮莎。
Our Vanessa.
-太美了。-我们的杰作。
- So beautiful. - Our masterpiece.
哦,那是肯定的。
Oh, that's for sure.
-谢谢。-谢谢。
- Thank you. - Thank you.
这是给你的荣誉之地。
Here's a place of honor for you.
你把折叠桌拉出来真是太好了。
How nice of you to pull out the folding table.
[咯咯笑]这是家族传统。
[CHUCKLES] It's a family tradition.
我想,为什么不呢?
I thought, why not?
你知道,发生了一件可怕的事
You know, the damnedest thing happened
当我在中餐馆排队等候的时候。
when I was waiting in line at the Chinese restaurant.
有那么一瞬间,我忘了我为什么会在那里。
For a second, I forgot why I was there.
-吓到我了。——嗯。
- It scared me. - Hmm.
对很多人来说,假期是令人困惑的。
Well, the holidays can be confusing for a lot of people.
是的。
Yeah.
-很高兴见到你。-很高兴见到你。
- It's good to see you. - It's good to see you.
好吧,我会祝福你的。
Well, I'll give the blessing.
谢谢你的声音
Thank you for the sound
在所有的声音中
of all the voices that have been here
谢谢你今天让我们聚在一起。
and for bringing us together today.
——阿门。——阿门。
- Amen. - Amen.
现在,我想,让我们开始一个全新的传统吧。
Now, I thought, let's begin a brand-new tradition.
我们先吃幸运饼干吧。
Let's start the meal with fortune cookies.
(笑)好。
[LAUGHING] Okay.
-你先来。——哦。
- You go first. - Oh.
“救命!我被关在幸运饼干工厂里"
"Help! I'm being held prisoner in a fortune cookie factory."
一个我爸爸会说的笑话。
A joke my dad would've said.
“你将经历一次冒险。”
"You will have an adventure."
这是一次多么大的冒险啊。
And what an adventure it has been.
你写的是什么?
What does yours say?
“旧爱会回到你身边。”
"An old love will come back to you."
嗯,这是个好主意。
Mm. That's a good one.
这是我的好运吗?
Is this my good fortune?
否。
No.
我一直在想。
I've been thinking.
我要把房♥子卖♥♥掉。
I'm gonna sell the house.
好。
Good.
小心点,现在。
- [DOOR OPENS] - RICHARD: Careful, now.
-我抓到你了。-十?
- I got you. - MARGARET: Ten?
十个,是的。十年。
RICHARD: Ten, yeah. Ten years.
你能相信吗?时间过得真快。
Can you believe it? Time flies.
——小心。你没事吧?-[关门]
- Careful. You all right? - [DOOR CLOSES]
电影精选列表