We were racing for pinks.
这是我让她驾我的车之后达成的小协议
It was a little deal we made after I let her race my car.
她说那是她最美妙的一次驾驶
She said it was the best ride of her life.
告诉我你没有那么做
Please tell me you didn't do that.
不, 凯文,对不起 够了?对不起
Look, Kevin, I'm sorry. OK? I'm sorry.
不要向我道歉 向贺比道歉
Don't apologize to me. Apologize to Herbie.
他才是被你出♥卖♥♥♥的那位
He's the one you stabbed in the back.
你怎么能向我撒谎? 我能解释
- How could you lie to me? - I can explain.
你的话过去值得我相信
Your word used to mean something.
我以为我教会了你诚实
I thought I taught you honesty.
我想我错了
Guess I was wrong.
爸爸, 等等! 我不想再听了, 麦吉
- Dad, wait! - I'm through listening, Maggie.
不要伤害他! 这只是辆车!
- Don't hurt him! - It's a car!
好退休了,甲壳虫
Payback time, Bug.
我还是不怎么相信你会是那个赛车手
I can't believe you were pulling a Racer X on everybody.
我原以为能谈一点轻松的话题
I thought this was a conversation-free ride.
我们是几年的朋友了
We've been friends for years.
到今天我才知道你是个怎么的人
I've never known the real you until today.
一个背后中伤人的骗子
A lying backstabber
疏远一切关心我的人
who alienated everyone she cares about.
你不是这样的人 你曾经是那么棒
You don't get it. You were awesome out there.
为什么要去纽约?
Why go to New York?
你应该去驾驶真正的赛车
You belong behind the wheel of a racecar.
抓住方向盘! 你在干什么?
Grab the wheel! - What are you doing?
对不起
Sorry.
我对那份新的工作十分感兴趣
Look, I'm really excited about this new career.
你觉得你去报道新闻会开心吗
Are you going to be happy to report the story
还是去做回你自己?
rather than being one yourself?
垂普, 我们需要谈谈
Trip, we need to talk.
和业余者交流的时间结束了 我要去准备真正的赛车比赛了
Amateur hour's over. I've got a real race to prepare for.
我要把贺比买♥♥回来
I want to buy Herbie back.
贺比? 那辆大众车
- Herbie? - The Volkswagen.
哦, 是那甲壳虫啊
Oh, yeah, the Bug.
对不起. 我是很想帮你的 但可惜的是你来的有点迟
I'm sorry. I'd like to help you, but you're a little late.
克瑞斯刚把他开出去
Crash just took him out for a little spin.
垂普, 你对他做了什么!
Trip, what did you do with him?!
进十辆! 留一辆!
[crowd chanting] Ten cars enter! One car leaves!
进十辆! 留一辆!
Ten cars enter! One car leaves!
进十辆! 留一辆!
Ten cars enter! One car leaves!
进十辆! 留一辆!
Ten cars enter! One car leaves!
进十辆! 一辆...
Ten cars enter! One car...
yeah!
Yeah!
进十辆! 留一辆!
Ten cars enter! One car leaves!
你准备好了吗?
[announcer] Drivers! Are you ready?
预备开始!
Get set!
冲啊!
Let's go!
哇,哇, 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
只有驾驶员才能进 不, 等等
- Drivers only. - No, wait.
你不知道 那里有我的车
You don't understand. That's my car out there.
你现在把他停错了位置
Well, now, you parked it in the wrong place.
我的名字是吉米
My name's Jimmy D.
这是我的地方
This here's my place,
这里的车都是属于我的
and that there car belongs to me.
买♥♥回他需要多少钱?
How much to buy him back?
如果他能够完整地从这里开出去
If he comes out of this thing in one piece,
我会把他免费的还给你, 怎么样?
I'll just give him back to you free. How's that?
喔!怪兽卡车来了!
Whoo! Monster trucks rock!
我要把那甲壳虫从我的挡风玻璃前清除掉!
I'm gonna wipe that Bug off my windshield!
不要只傻呆在那儿!
Don't just sit there!
你健身吗?
[Charisma] Do you work out?
是的, 事实上 我的健身馆离这差不多六英里远
Yeah, actually. My gym's six miles from here.
跑, 麦吉!
Go, Maggie!
你在干什么? 对不起!
What are you doing? - Sorry!
加油, 贺比 我不能失去你, 我们是一个队的!
Come on, Herbie. I can't lose you. We're a team!
我需要你, 贺比! 加油!
I need you, Herbie! Come on!
加油, 贺比 不要这样, 快啊!
Oh, come on, Herbie. Don't do this. Please!
就是这样,快, 贺比
That's it. Come on, Herbie.
你能做的到的!
You can do it!
这不是我♥干♥的 是车
I didn't do that. It was the car.
他的名字是 贺比 这真荒谬...
- His name is Herbie. - That's a ridiculous na...
好, 贺比 让我们了离开这里~
OK, Herbie. Let's get out of here.
-yeah
- Yeah!
加油!
Oh, come on!
怪兽!
Jerk!
快, 贺比, 快! 加油!
Go, Herbie, go! Come on!
好样的!
Yeah!
我们冲啊!
There we go!
好的! 坚持住, 贺比!
All right! Hang on, Herbie!
Pile driver!
谢了, 伙计
- Thanks, buddy.
什么...? 什么...?
What...? What...?
啊!
Ahh!
哦...
Oh...
嘿, 我不在乎你是不是再会我说话
Look, I don't care if you ever speak to me again,
但是你一定要帮帮贺比
but you have to help Herbie.
发生什么了?
What happened?
我是个古怪的人, 我知道
I was a jerk. I know.
我也是
Me too.
你不是 不, 我的意思是...
- You weren't a jerk. - No, I meant...
我也知道你是个古怪的人
I also know you were a jerk.
那你的ESPN 纽约之行还有那欢乐时光?
What are you gonna do about ESPN and New York and the big time?
我遇到了一个人 他令我改变了计划
I met someone who made me shift gears.
你知道 我有新的旅程了
You know, get a new perspective.
已经到了最后比赛阶段 让我们看看谁能进最后的大赛
We're down to the final few spots to see who gets into the big race.
还有一圈 雷 佩顿, 在56号♥车里
One lap to go for Ray Peyton, Jr. in the 56 car.
他快要完成了
It's gonna be close.
雷 佩顿, 能够 参加星期天的纳斯卡杯比赛
Let's see if Ray Peyton, Jr. can qualify for Sunday's Nextel Cup race.
加油, 雷!
Come on, Ray!
Whoo! Yeah!
哦, 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
佩顿, 去右边
[Kevin] Peyton. To the right.
应该找别人去代替他 - 雷,你没事吧?
- He needs to be transferred. - [Maggie] Ray, you OK?
我没事, 我一直在说这三个字
I'm fine. I keep telling everybody.
我们离开这里好吗? 我没事! 啊!
Can we please get out of here? I'm fine! Jeez!
我想那意味着他没有完全康复
I guess that means he's not totally fine.
是的
No.
过来, 雷, 快 哦!
- Come here, Ray. Come on. - Ow!
医生, 我没事
Doc, I'm fine.
笔直向前看 我看见了,这...
- Look straight ahead. - I see it. It's...
现在很亮
Now it's bright.
他的左眼有点问题
There's a problem with his left eye.
他没有了深度知觉
His depth perception is off.
我们会给他做检查来确定他伤到什么程度
We won't know the extent of the problem until we run tests.
最底线 他不能在星期天比赛
Botom line, he can't race Sunday.
爸爸, 对不起
Dad, I'm sorry.
这不是你的错
Hey. It's not your fault.
今天你开的很好 我要再去见见那医生
You ran great today. I'm gonna go see the doctor.
等等, 爸爸
Wait a minute, Dad.
我还是合格了
I still qualified.
我们有车现在只需要一个车手
All we need is another driver and we got a shot.
让麦吉去比赛吧
Let Maggie race.
耶, 雷 好主意
Yeah, Ray. It's a good idea.
我意思是, 佩顿队 需要这场比赛
I mean, Team Peyton needs this race.
她准备好了, 先生 她很有实力
She's ready, sir. She's really good.
不,我不让她去
No. That's not gonna happen.
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸,对不起 我向你撒谎了
Dad, I'm sorry I lied to you, OK?
我只想去赛车
But all I've ever wanted to do is race.
我不会让你去赛车的
You're not getting behind the wheel.
因为我是个女孩? 我只有过一次撞车, 但雷却有很多次!
Because I'm a girl? I've had one crash. Ray's had dozens!
这不一样!
It's different!
不一样的只是你支持谁!
电影精选列表