I don't want a replay of Phoenix.
- 我已经做了很多善事了 - 好
- I do enough charity work already. - OK.
我能要你的签名吗?
Can I get your autograph?
垂普! 签我头上
Trip! Sign my head.
对,对!
Yeah. Yeah!
喔哦-噢!
Whoo-hoo!
哈!垂普 墨菲签了我的头!
Yes! Trip Murphy signed my head!
- 你去哪里? - 离开这
- Where are you going? - Anywhere but here.
我不想再尴尬
I'm not gonna be embarrassed again.
那车怎么办?
What about the car?
疯狂戴维可以留着他的钱 我会坚持我的
Crazy Dave can keep his cash. I'll stick with my board.
你不能把它扔在这
You can't just leave it here.
哈喽?看看 会有人把它弄走的
Hello? Look around. Somebody will take it.
这车怎么了? 好像一直要让我难堪...
What is with this car? Like it's trying to embarrass me...
看看这个
Look at this.
有个叫马科斯的留在车里的...
Some guy named Maxx left these in the trunk...
你怎么这样了
You look great.
你的衬衫上有一点脏 怎么了?
You got a tiny little spot on your shirt. What happened?
- 你要换上这个? - 帮我把风。不许偷看
- You're gonna change into those? - Stand guard. No peeking.
别臭美了 “不许偷看”
Don't flater yourself. "No peeking."'
哦,嘿
Oh. Hey.
- 噢,很好。合身。都拉好了 - 我们走
- Oh, good. It fits. All zipped up. - Let's go.
- 等等,钥匙呢? - 嗯,在...
- Wait. Where are the keys? - Uh, they're in the...
哦!
Oh!
哦,哇哦,放松点,伙计 你要做的就是开口啊
Oh, whoa. Take it easy, guy. All you gota do is ask.
如果我的车这样我也该带个头盔
I'd wear a helmet too if my ride looked like that.
哎呀
Oops.
- 快点,我们走 - 好主意,输家
- Come on. Let's get out of here. - Good idea, loser.
把它带回马戏团吧
Get this car back to the circus before Bozo puts out an APB.
哈哈,好
Ha-ha. Good stuff.
[engine starts]
噢,我的天!
Oh, my God!
好,好,好!
OK. OK, OK!
你...? 放松
What are you...? Take it easy.
噢...
Oh...
噢!
Oh!
哦哦!哦,伙计!
Ohhh! Oh, dude!
- 你干什么? - 我想上帝发誓,不是我♥干♥的!
- What did you do? - I swear to God, I did not do that!
好,你跟他说吧
OK, try telling that to him.
比赛!比赛!比赛!比赛!
Race! Race! Race! Race!
垂普!你准备接受吗?
Trip! You gonna take that?
比赛!比赛!比赛!
Race, race, race!
我不能比赛。出去跟他们说抱歉!
I can't race. Get out there and tell them I'm sorry!
我去道歉,当然
I Iove that I have to do this. Sure.
因为垂普和我很熟
'Cause Trip and I have such a good rapport.
比赛!比赛!比赛!
[chanting] Race! Race! Race!
我怎么可能输? 是辆金龟车而已
What have I got to lose? It's a Bug.
[Maggie gasps]
开门
Open.
噢,我的天!凯文! 凯文! 帮我!
Oh, my God! Kevin! Kevin! Help me!
凯文! 凯文!
Kevin! Kevin!
麦吉! 你在干吗?
Mags! What are you doing?
凯文!
Kevin!
出什么事了? 我不想比赛!
What is going on? I don't want to race!
凯文! 凯文!
Kevin! Kevin!
比赛!比赛!比赛!比赛!
Race, race, race, race!
你要干什么 你这个疯狂小破车?
What are you trying to do, you crazy little car?
哦,我的天!哦,我的天!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
好吧。你要这样做?
OK. So that's how you want to do it?
我还以为你说你没有比赛过了
I thought you said you hadn't been racing.
- 真不可思议! - 我知道。不可思议
- That was unbelievable! - I know. Unbelievable.
嘿,垂普. 你怎么说?
Hey, Trip. What do you say?
不要拍我!
Get that camera out of my face!
你看见我穿越护栏了吗?
Did you see me come off that guardrail?
我看见了... 我不知道你如何做到的
I saw... I don't know how you did that.
好吧,这可能听上去有些荒谬 但是确实不是我
All right. This is gonna sound strange, but it wasn't me.
我想是贺比
I think it was Herbie.
贺比是辆车
Herbie is a car.
你总说他们也有性格
You always said they had personalities.
对,性格 他们没有灵魂
Yeah, personalities. They're not possessed.
我无法解释,但是当垂普在最后一圈 别住我的时候
I can't explain it, but when Trip blocked me on that final turn,
我希望我在我的滑板上 这样我就可以侧滑过去
I wished I was on my skateboard so I could rail-slide past.
然后贺比做到了 好像我们心灵相通
Then Herbie did it. It was like we were connected.
还有有道理呢 疯子!
That makes perfect sense. Cuckoo!
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
检查确定尾气没有回到车里
Checking to make sure exhaust fumes haven't gone back inside the car.
凯文, 我用一辆63年的金龟车 赢了本届的全美汽车比赛冠军!
Kevin, I beat the reigning NASCAR champion in a '63 Bug!
- 你还能怎么解释? - 比如
- How else do you explain that? - How about,
你是个杰出的赛车手 并用行动来证明?
you're an amazing racer and proved it?
为什么你不敢承认?
Why are you afraid to admit that?
你赢了垂普 墨菲,以你自己的力量 用... 这堆废铁
You beat Trip Murphy, on your own, with this... hunk of junk.
哦!
Ow!
嘿,承认吧
Hey. Admit it.
再次驾驶感觉真好
It felt great to be behind the wheel again.
对,没错
Yeah. It did.
这是我的想法
That's what I thought.
我们家族已经赛车40年了
The family's been in racing for 40 years.
我不想穿赛车服的家伙 告诉我怎么做
I won't let guys in suits tell me what to do.
- 那些家伙付我们账单 - 他们知道赛车什么?
- These guys pay our bills. - What do they know about racing?
他们知道不去支持输家!
They know not to back a losing team!
- 另一个赞助商退伙? - 他们来了,他们又走
- Another sponsor bite the dust? - They come, they go.
这就是生意 你昨晚很晚回来
That's business. You got in late last night.
让我给你看看我驾照上的生日
Let me direct you to the date of birth on my license.
让我给你看看我驾照上的生日
Let me direct you to the address on that license.
我的家,我的规矩
My house, my rules.
- 嘿,大家好! - 嘿,萨利
- Hey, guys! - Hey, Sally.
嘿,萨利。别告诉我你也要离开了
Hey, Sal. Don't tell me you're pulling out too.
不,我要给你惊喜
No. I'm making your day.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
体育世界
Taking the sports world by storm.
又回来了 我们对垂普 墨菲的独家报道
Here it is again. Our exclusive footage of Trip Murphy
他输掉了一场即兴街头比赛
just getting scorched in an impromptu street race.
拍到这幅画面:
And get this:
对手是1963年的大众金龟车
The competition was a 1 963 Volkswagen Beetle.
没错,观众朋友们 一辆63年的金龟车
That's right, folks. A '63 Bug.
我马上回来,爸爸!
I'll be back. Dad!
我做了什么?
What did I do?
我想你在找借口
I sense you're looking for an explanation.
你答应过的 不再街头赛车了
You promised, no more street racing.
听我说 我上次差点失去你
Listen to me. I almost lost you once.
- 我不会让它再次发生 - 至少先听我解释
- I'm not gonna let that happen again. - At least let me explain first.
好,说吧 我洗耳恭听
OK, go ahead. I'm all ears.
我偶遇凯文
I ran into Kevin.
凯文? 你不在小镇24个小时
Kevin? You aren't in town 24 hours,
而那个笨蛋凯文就让你又去 参加街头赛车了
and goofy Kevin talks you into street racing again.
麦吉,你以为我花我的钱
Maggie. Do you think I busted my butt
供你上学
to put you through school
就是让你做个赛车手来回报吗?
so you could get back behind the wheel of a racecar?
- 爸爸,我甚至没有开车 - 谁开的?
- Dad, I wasn't even driving. - Who was?
是凯文的朋友,马科斯 他开的车
It was Kevin's friend, Maxx, who was driving.
他们想要挑战垂普
They wanted to challenge Trip,
所以我把车借他们 仅此一次
so I let them borrow the car, and it was a one-shot deal.
保证?
Promise?
我是说,对,当然
I mean, yeah. Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
我也是
I'm sorry too.
不管那么马科斯是谁 一定很不错
Whoever this Maxx guy is, must be pretty good
如果他这样就能赢了垂普 墨菲
if he beat Trip Murphy in a little thing like that.
还不错
Not bad.
生活就是旅途 你来驾驶
Life's a Trip. Then you drive.
- 卡 - 我绝对吸引眼球
Cut. - I nailed that one.
我同意 我想再来一次
电影精选列表