别这样 我知道你在称赞我
Come on. I know there's a compliment in there somewhere.
我想我不能控制自己
I think I'm losing my mind.
那是我第一反应
That was my first reaction.
最后我发现令人惊讶 的事都是贺比干的
And then I embraced the mystery that is Herbie.
他太年轻了
She's too young for you.
我想告诉你...
I got to tell you...
...你赢的很漂亮
...winning definitely suits you.
哦, 我有样东西给你
Oh, I got you something.
真傻
It's stupid.
这会给明天的比赛带来好运的
It's for luck tomorrow.
真漂亮
It's amazing.
晚上好
Evening.
没有你那些跟班我差点认不出你了
I hardly recognized you without your camera crew.
今晚我给他们放假
I decided to give them the night off.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
单独的?
Alone?
-你行吗? -是的
- You OK? - [Maggie] Yeah.
作为一个业余的选手 你那个朋友开的不错
Your driver did pretty well, for an amateur.
但他有些严重的缺陷 就拿这辆车来说
But he's got some serious flaws. Take his car, for instance.
底盘太高了, 还有...
The chassis's too high, and...
...空气动力设计的也不好
...the aerodynamics are all wrong.
谢谢你的建议 我会转达给马科斯的
Thanks for the tip. I'll pass it on to Maxx.
你知道吗,有样事我想不明白?
You know what l can't figure out?
你为什么不去赛车呢
Why you're not behind the wheel.
我听说你过去也是个真正的赛车手
I hear you were a heck of a street racer back in the day.
-都成年往事了 -我怀疑
- Ancient history. - I doubt it.
你身上流着赛车的血
It's in your blood.
你爷爷是最出色的赛车手之一
Your grandfather was one of the greatest drivers
在赛道上所向披靡
to ever hit the track.
他是我参加赛车的原因
He's why I got into racing.
我相信你也一定有着 你爷爷赛车的基因
And I gota believe it's hard-wired into your DNA.
你♥爸♥爸应该把56号♥ 赛车让你来开而不是雷
Your dad ought to get Ray out of 56 and put you behind the wheel.
有多少个女性曾经 在全美大奖赛上获得冠军?
How many women drivers have won a NASCAR championship?
恩... 会有个女性做到的
Well... It only takes one person to blaze a trail.
你是否也想过自己会在赛车上大有作为佩顿 ?
Ever think that you might be the next great Peyton?
谢谢你的建议 我该走了
Thanks for the props, but I gota go.
你想感受一下驾驶真正赛车的感觉吗?
You want to see how it feels behind the wheel of a real car?
真的吗?
Are you serious?
我想你爷爷一定也想让你试试的
I doubt your old man is gonna make you the same offer.
去吧
Go on.
我会为你保密的
It'll be our little secret.
好了,臭虫
OK, Bug.
让我看看驱动你的家伙吧
Let's see what makes you tick.
你不可能靠这个引擎打败我
There's no way you could beat me with this engine.
噢!
Ooh!
你想耍我吗?!
You want a piece of me?!
现在你还神气吗?
Who's laughing now?
啊噢?
Huh?
-真是难以置信! -这是辆很棒的车
- That was unbelievable! - She's a pretty sweet ride.
我以前从来没驾驶过这样的车
I've never driven anything like it.
这是我最美妙的驾车经历
That was my most awesome driving experience.
驾驶真正的赛车感觉很棒吧 ?
Amazing what a real car can do, isn't it?
我有个建议 为什么我们不一起合作呢
I got a little proposition. Why don't we raise the stakes.
我的车就是你的车
My car for your car.
让我们在明天的比赛中一起好好表现 怎么样?
Let's make tomorrow's race for pinks too. Huh?
我不知道。我的意思是 贺比真的是辆很特别的车
I don't know. I mean, Herbie's really special.
不是吧 没有人会把那东西当回事的
Come on. Nobody's gonna take you seriously in that thing.
现在, 如果, 恩
Now, if, uh,
你驾着垂普 墨菲的赛车回家
you drive home in Trip Murphy's stock car,
你♥爸♥爸一定会后悔没让你加入
your dad would be an idiot not to put you on the team.
你认为怎么样? 合作?
What do you say? For pinks?
好吧
All right.
希望你的马科斯明天能发挥出最好的水平
You just beter hope your boy Maxx is on top of his game tomorrow.
雷,如果你喝完所有的橙汁 我会杀了你的
Ray, if you drank all the orange juice, I'll kill you.
麦吉! 克丽丝!
- Mag-Wheels! - Charisma!
你不是在巴黎吗? 啊! 巴黎很枯燥
- Why aren't you in France? - Ugh! Paris was a drag.
我都听不懂他们在说什么 还有你好!
I couldn't understand anybody. And hello!
还要去学着照顾狮子狗
Learn to pick up after our poodles.
我想我还是早点回来过自己的生活
I thought I'd come back to start our road trip early.
有个小问题 我在沙漠里认识了个朋友
Slight problem. I promised I'd meet a friend in the desert.
为什么? 你在那埋了个尸体?
Why? Are you burying a body?
不, 当时他正在参加个赛车比赛
No, he's in a racing tournament.
你认为自己很聪明 但我看穿了你
You think you're clever, but I see through you.
你能吗?
You can?
很明显 你正和他在交往
It's obvious. You're dating him.
好吧, 既然你这么说
OK, if you say so.
不要这么害羞。他叫什么名字? 你们是认真的吗?
Don't be coy. What's his name? Is it serious?
马科斯。恩, 我们关系很好 就象一个人一样
Maxx. You know, we're so close, it's like we're the same person.
你在干什么? 你去了哪里?
What are you doing? Where have you been?
有件难办的事,爸爸、哥哥 还有我的好朋友到时都会在那
In a nightmare where my dad, brother and best friend showed up.
恩, 又有个新问题 贺比出问题了
Well, you got a new problem. Herbie's freaking out.
我不知道怎么去修理 够了!
I don't know what to do. Stop it!
你让他和垂普单独在一起吗?
Did you leave him alone with Trip?
- 嘿, 麦吉!
Hey, Maggie!
她是谁? 不要让她靠近爸爸
- Who's that? - Keep her away from my dad.
她认为我正在和马科斯约会
And she thinks I'm dating Maxx.
不要让我解释这个
- Just don't ask me to explain. - [buzzer]
还有五分钟就要开始了 你搞定他
Five-minute warning. Get suited up.
你和你的车有着真诚的交流 是吗?
And have a heart-to-heart with your car. OK?
是的, 当然
Yeah. Sure.
-刚才你去哪里了? -你好
- Where you been? - [Kevin] Excuse me.
我是凯文! 你一定是克丽丝, 是吗?
I'm Kevin! You must be Charisma, yes?
很高兴见到你 我刚刚回来
- Good to meet you. - I just came back.
刚经历了最糟糕的... -贺比,你怎么了?
- I had the worst time... - Herbie. What's going on?
我没有时间了 我们要去打败垂普
I don't have time for this now. We need to beat Trip.
只要好好配合我 你是辆车
Just get a grip. You're a car.
你按我说的去做好吗?
You do what I tell you to do, all right?
[steam hissing, grumbling]
嘘声!
Boo!
所有的胜利将会属于
It's winner take all at the
垂普 墨菲 一切马上就要揭晓
Trip Murphy Sudden Death Showdown.
马科斯昨天击败了他的挑战的对手
Maxx decimated his challengers yesterday,
但是现在他面对的是超级明星垂普 墨菲!
but now he's up against superstar Trip Murphy!
现在马科斯 和贺比 来到了起跑线上
And now here comes Maxx and Herbie to the starting line.
击垮他, 麦吉!
Blow his wheels off, Maggie!
我的意思, 马科斯!
I mean, Maxxie!
加油, 贺比! 他超过我们了!
Come on, Herbie! He's pulling ahead!
好样的, 贺比
That's it, Herbie.
加油! 让我们超过那辆车!
Come on! I want that stock car!
什么?
What?
哦!
Oh!
笨车! 你把这搞砸了!
Stupid car! You blew this on purpose!
原本我认为你能帮到我!
You were supposed to help me!
你的声音和我想象的差很多
The voice is more high-pitched than I might have imagined.
快, 马科斯
Come on, Maxx.
摘掉头盔让我们看看你是什么样子
Take off the helmet and show everybody who you really are.
是个女的! 是个女的! 那是麦吉!
- It's a chick! - That ain't a chick! That's Maggie!
我想我看错你了
I guess I was wrong about you.
你绝不是下一个伟大的佩顿
You're not the next great Peyton after all.
你只是个业余的,踩着离合器就兴奋不已
You're just another amateur who choked in the clutch.
麦吉! 麦吉 喂. 喂, 别这样
Mags! Maggie. Hey. Hey, come on.
别这样, 行了
Come on. Stop this.
你运气不好而已 就这样了, 好吗?
You had a bad day. That's it. OK?
好吧. 让我们离开这里 把贺比带回车间
Come on. Let's get out of here, take Herbie back to the garage.
以后总会有新的比赛的 没了,凯文, 都结束了
- There's always another race. - There's not. Kevin, it's over.
我一开始就不该怎么做
I should have never done this in the first place.
那 ...
That's...
喂, 哇, 离他远点! 冷静, 伙计! 放松点
- Hey. Whoa. Get away from him! - Hold it, buddy! Take it easy.
好的,好的! 放松! 等等.
- OK. All right! Easy! - [Trip] Wait a minute.
麦吉没告诉你吗? 什么?
- Maggie didn't tell you? - What?
我们合作的去比赛
电影精选列表