好吧,只要想想 如果不是喇叭响
OK, just think, if this horn hadn't gone off,
我就不会发现这辆尼桑!
I wouldn't have found this Nissan!
嘿,麦吉. 那车怎么样啊?
Hey, Maggie. What about this guy?
它们都很棒 保养好引擎,它们将永远转动
These are great. Take care of the engine, they run forever.
- 真的不需要什么 - 很可爱
- Doesn't really need anything. - It's cute.
但,爸爸...
But, Dad...
这尼桑多少钱?
- How much for the Nissan?
好眼光。好眼光
Good eye. Good eye.
这个星期我们已经收到很多 对这辆车感兴趣的。但是...
We've had a lot of interest in that car this week. But, um...
我会告诉你我要怎么做
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
因为你们是今天的第一个顾客
Since you are the first customer today,
我想我可以给你打点折
I think I can cut you a deal.
- 嗯
- Hmm.
我给你50块买♥♥那金龟车
I'll give you 50 for the Bug.
对不起,不行。你看...
Sorry, no can do. See...
我总觉得那车很特别
I always felt there was something special about that car.
我一百万年也不卖♥♥它
I wouldn't sell in a million years.
- 75美元 - 噢,成交!
- Seventy-five. - Oh, sold!
我去办手续
I'll make out the papers.
至少我们知道喇叭还响
At least we know the horn works.
好,麦吉 轮胎正常
OK, Mags. Tires are good.
油路正常 刹车正常
Gas is good. Brakes are good.
看看那。速度表能到每小时200英里
Look at that. The speedometer goes up to 200 miles an hour.
有人很幽默啊
[laughs] Somebody's got a sense of humor.
好吧,一会儿去趟修车场
All right, now. Come over to the garage later.
让奥吉给修修看
Have Augie take a look at it.
谢谢你,老爸
Thank you, Dad.
“请好好照顾贺比
"Please take care of Herbie.
无论你有什么难题 他会帮你找到答案。”
Whatever your problem, he'll help you find the answer."'
真好 车子的占卜纸片
[scoffs] Great. A fortune cookie on wheels.
好,慢慢开动
OK, let's start slow.
你在干什么?停!
What are you doing?! Stop!
这一点都不好玩!
This isn't funny anymore!
快点,车! 你是辆车!我来驾驶!
Come on, car! You're a car! I drive!
出什么事了?
What is going on?
噢,我的天!不!
Oh, my God! No!
- 噢,天... - 噢,我的天
- Oh, God... - Oh, my God.
我非常抱歉 让我帮你
I'm so sorry. Let me help you.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
- 麦吉? - 凯文?
- Maggie? - Kevin?
天哪,你真美
God, you look great.
我是说,见到你很高兴
I mean, it's great to see you.
你怎么... 自从高中以后 我就没再见过你
What are you... I haven't seen you since high school.
- 你在这干吗? - 噢,我刚刚得到这辆车
- What are you doing here? - Oh, I just got this car.
我爸爸想要给我样毕业礼物
My dad wanted to get me something for graduation.
你不能开车再,嗯... 小心一点?
Didn't you used to drive cars with a little bit more, uh... muscle?
这车不是比赛的 只是随便开开
This car is not for racing. It's for regular driving.
- 为了炫耀 - 对
- For show. - Yeah.
哦,天
Oh, man.
你知道吗?这不值 我准备退货给疯狂戴维
You know what? It's not worth it. I'm gonna take it back to Crazy Dave.
- 很高兴见到你,凯文 - 对,很高兴见到你
- Good to see you, Kevin. - Yeah, good to see you.
嘿,麦吉 我能帮你修好它
Hey, Mags. I could fix it for you.
噢,不,不,没事
Oh, no, that's OK.
不。这是我的工作 凯文的修车铺
No. That's what I do. Kevin's Custom Car Shop.
- 太麻烦了 - 不。只是最基本的
- Nothing too fancy. - No. Just the basics.
我们来试试车 看我们需要做什么
We'll take him for a test drive, see what we got to work with.
- 对不起差点撞到你 - 别再这样了
- Sorry for almost running you over. - Don't do that again.
哇哦!哇哦!
- [backfiring] - [Kevin] Whoa! Whoa!
好吧,放松,麦吉
OK. All right. Easy, Mags.
- 慢慢开 - 对不起
- Smooth ride. - Sorry.
知道我们可以到哪来点新的刺♥激♥?
Do you know where we could get some new shocks?
嗯... 市中心有个车展
Uh... There's a car show at the Fairplex.
我们可以向贺纳德兄弟 借些零件
We could borrow parts from the Hernandez brothers.
对,我还没有准备好一切
Yeah, I'm not really up for that whole scene.
什么?你曾经疯狂飙车
What? You used to tear it up there.
嗯,我是说,曾经
Well, I mean, that was then.
而且,这种老爷车也不行了
Besides, this bucket of bolts couldn't make it down there.
哇哦!
Whoa!
[Kevin whoops, laughs]
这才是我认识的麦吉!
That's the Maggie I know!
你在说什么? 我没有做过!
What are you talking about? I'm not doing this!
你说什么?
What'd you say?
好吧,麦吉!
OK, Mags!
噢,我的天
Oh, my God.
它比我想象中马力大
It has more horsepower than I expected.
你开玩笑吗? 他刚刚出发
Are you kidding me? He just took off.
- 他? - 贺比!
- He? - Herbie!
噢,这辆车的名字叫贺比?
OK, the car's name is Herbie?
这不是我的首选 名字是车带来的
It wasn't my first choice. Name came with the car.
让我们把它分解 去掉老化的零件
Let's strip it down, get rid of old parts.
- 也许还有能回收的废品 - 对我有用
- Maybe there's something to salvage. - Works for me.
放松,麦吉... 贺比
Go easy, Mags... Herbie.
你在干什么?
[Kevin] What are you doing?
- 方向盘卡住了 - 左
- Steering wheel's jammed. - Left.
我转不动它! 卡住了!
I can't turn it! It's jammed!
好!
OK!
好!慢点!
OK! Easy!
太好了。我被我自己的车绑♥架♥了!
Great. I'm being carjacked by my own car!
好。看着人 慢点,慢点
OK. Watch the people. Easy, easy.
哦!那是手刹
Oh! That's the e-brake.
它应该连着什么的
That should be connected to something.
哦,好 他们有停车服务
Oh, good. They have valet parking.
噢,天!
Oh, man!
对不起
Sorry.
你在干吗? 你不想来的
What are you doing? You didn't want to come.
我没有!是贺比!
I didn't! It was Herbie!
真有趣,麦吉
That's funny, Mags.
“是贺比”
"lt was Herbie."'
- 嘿,你去哪儿? - 什么?
- Hey. Where are you going? - What?
- 我很抱歉 - 她抱歉
- I'm so sorry. - [Kevin] Her bad.
离车远一点
Step away from the vehicle.
麦吉!
Maggie!
- 怎么了? - 怎么了?你好吗?
- What's up? - What's up? How are you?
嘿,怎么了, 伙计们?
Pablo, Pancho. Hey, what's up, guys?
- 嘿! - 哈喽!
- Hey! - Hello!
- 你看上去不错! - 对,怎么了?
- You look good! - Yeah, what happened?
谢谢,朋友们 也很高兴见到你们
Thanks, guys. Great to see you too.
嘿,那是你的车吗?
Hey, is that your car?
不,不
No. No.
不,不。我不知道是谁的
No, no. I don't know whose that is.
好,因为那个东西太丑了!
Good thing, 'cause that thing is ugly!
嘿,垂普!
Hey, Trip!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
纳斯卡杯系列冠军 垂普 墨菲!
Nextel Cup Series champion, Trip Murphy!
我希望我没有破坏你们的派对
I hope you don't mind I crashed your party.
当我在比赛中时
When I'm in the middle of a race,
与小戴尔俄哈特和杰夫戈登 同场竞技
swapping paint with Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Jeff Gordon,
知道什么让我向前?
you know what keeps me going?
是你们
It's you guys.
我的车迷
My fans.
现在,我要给你们同样的经历
And now, I'm going to give you that same experience
在你们自己的起居室里
in your very own living rooms.
克瑞斯?你有什么给我?
Crash? What have you got for me?
噢,哇哦 你们有福了
Oh, wow. You guys are in for a real treat.
这是我新出的游戏
It's my new video game.
“垂普 墨菲: 不可战胜”
"Trip Murphy: Undefeated."'
好了
All right.
一小时以后你要给运动插图拍照
You got a Sports Illustrated shoot in an hour.
不要出汗。我来两圈 帮我准备好衣服
No sweat. I'll do two laps. Keep the Sharpies handy.
而当女人给你她的电♥话♥号♥码 拍照
And when women give you their numbers, get photos.
我可不想非尼克斯的事重演
电影精选列表