I agree. I'd love to try one more.
- 不会更好了 - 好,继续!
- It doesn't get much beter than that. - OK. Moving on!
- 我能和你谈谈吗? - 什么?
- Can I talk to you? - What is it?
赞助商都来找我
The sponsors are all over me,
还有ESPN的访问也告吹了
and the ESPN special is down the drain
因为你放剧组的鸽子
because you banished the film crew.
- 我不想谈昨天的事 - 我没有,我说的是明天
- I won't talk about yesterday. - I'm not. I'm talking about tomorrow.
这是你的未来 他们那些人付钱
This is your future. Those people paid for it,
- 所以还是那个游戏... - 我做不到,拉里!
- so get your head in the game... - I can't deal with this, Larry!
干得好,大家 干得好
Good hustle, everybody. Good hustle.
根本没有道理 那个东西怎么会赢我?
It doesn't make any sense. How could that thing beat me?
没有人会关心一场愚蠢的街头比赛
Nobody cares about a stupid street race.
我关心。我是纳斯卡杯系列冠军
I care. I'm a Nextel Cup Series champion
却被一辆大众金龟车赢了
who got beat by a Volkswagen Bug.
对,你是赛场上的冠军 这才算数
Yes. You're a champion on the track, where it counts.
这不算什么!记者会添油加醋宣传
This is nothing! The reporters get some laughs out of it.
到了周四,每个人都会忘了 发生过什么
By Thursday, everybody will forget it happened.
我整晚都在想那场比赛
I've been up all night going over this race.
我每一次都大大领先他
I outclassed him on every front.
- 我要重赛 - 啊,呀。垂普,不要
- I want a rematch. - Aw, jeez. Trip, no.
是我,你的兄弟 忘了吧
It's me, your brother. Forget it.
为期两天的比赛活动 我要战胜所有人
A two-day racing event where I beat all comers
然后摧毁那辆小金龟车
and then destroy that little Bug.
我要在每一个车♥库♥、修理厂 和汽车零件商店张贴海报
I want posters at every garage, body shop and auto parts store,
当地报纸的整版广♥告♥
and full-page ads in the local rags.
你怎么知道那个马科斯会出现呢?
How do you know this Maxx guy would show up?
马科斯是个赛车手,他会出现
Maxx is a racer. He'll show.
我要终结这辆金龟车
I'm gonna exterminate this Bug.
嘿
Hey.
你去哪?看看这个 我要给你看看,啊?
Where you been? Look at this. I want to show you something. Huh?
2180 引擎 双韦伯化油器
21 80 engine. Dual Weber carburetors.
前,后回旋车轴 不错吧,啊?
Front, rear swing axles. Pretty sweet, huh?
对,很,嗯... 哇
Yeah, they're, um... Wow.
你真的很花心思
You really put a lot of thought into this.
这车有潜力 我们可以让他成为冠军
There's potential in this car. We can turn him into a champion.
这得花点时间,但是 嗯,数周后兰卡斯特有场比赛
It'll take work, but, uh, there's a race in Lancaster in a few weeks.
哇哦,等会儿 那天真是太棒了
Whoa. Hold on a second. The other day was great.
我不知道怎么回事 但是却很侥幸
I don't know how it happened, but it was a fluke.
你喜欢又能驾驶
You loved being back behind the wheel.
对,我喜欢 但是我要去纽约了
Yeah, I did, but now I'm moving to New York
我要开始新生活了...
and I'm starting a new life and...
你怎么去纽约
How are you gonna move to New York,
一个你只能搭地铁上下班的城市?
a city where you take a subway to work?
听着,我答应我爸爸不再比赛了
Listen, I told my dad no more racing,
而且不再骗他
and I ended up lying to him.
上一次是在医院
The last time that happened, I ended up in the hospital.
想想那些放学以后的疯狂
Note the vicious Afterschool Special cycle I'm trying to break here.
- 我的公♥寓♥需要钱 - 这些是机密的
- I need cash for my apartment. - Those are the classifieds.
听着,凯文,我真的很抱歉
Listen, Kev, I'm really sorry.
我知道,我知道
I know, I know.
那贺比怎么办?
What about Herbie?
我想我得把钥匙和车牌交给驱魔人
I guess I'll drop off the keys and the number to an exorcist.
怎么了?
What?
麦吉,怎么了? 你没事吧?
Maggie, what happened? Are you all right?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
只是一场比赛,麦吉
It's one race, Mags.
一场比赛,一万美元 那么多钱
One race, ten grand. That's a lot of cash.
好,我们来分
OK. We'll split it.
你拿走租♥房♥♥的钱 我可以把这里修一下
You got rent money to pay. I got this dump to fix up.
双赢 你说呢?
Everybody wins. What do you say?
马科斯?
Maxx?
快点,贺比
Come on, Herbie.
嘿!
Hey!
- 对不起 - 没关系
- Sorry. - It's all right.
耶!
Yeah!
我已经看了模型 的每一寸不下十次了
I have been over every inch of this model ten times.
我做了所有的试验
I've run all the tests.
没有道理一部普通 的VW发动机能比上你的
There's no way an ordinary VW engine like this could have smoked yours.
这部金龟车没什么特别
There's nothing ordinary about this Bug.
我不知道盖子下面有什么
I don't know what it's got under its hood,
但是我要找出来
but I intend to find out.
那些家伙总是利用你
[father] Those guys always use you
让我做事
to get me to do something.
你不能让他们不要我们 这会伤了雷的心
You can't let them drop us. It'll break Ray's heart.
不,这会伤了你的心
No. It's gonna break your heart.
你什么时候才能明白?
When are you gonna open your eyes?
小雷不是当车手的料
Ray Junior is not cut out for racing.
我已经尽我所能了
[Sally] I have held out as long as I can.
巴斯不再要你们了 对不起
Bass Pro is dropping you. I'm sorry.
等等,萨利 等等,拜托
Wait a minute, Sally. Wait, please.
告诉他们坚持到高速公路赛
Tell them to hold on until the Speedway races.
如果雷没有名次 我退出,我关门
If Ray doesn't place, I'm out. I close up shop.
我去卖♥♥润滑油 我随便做什么
I'll sell motor oil. I'll do something.
你在这站了多久了?
How long you been standing here?
够久了
Long enough.
我很高兴你不参与其中
I sure am glad you're not part of this.
至少我做对了什么
At Ieast I did something right.
[people chattering]
为什么我觉得我们刚刚 被判入狱5到10年?
Why do I feel like we just got sentenced to five to ten?
我去签到
I'm gonna go sign us in.
麦吉 佩顿
Maggie Peyton.
很久不见 你来干嘛?
Haven't seen you in a long time. Who you here for?
- "半路的雷"? - 事实上,我来赞助马科斯
- "ln-the-way Ray"? - Actually, I'm sponsoring Maxx.
那么,你喜欢这个翻新吗?
So, do you like the makeover?
你可以把破车开出垃圾场,麦吉
You can take the car out of the junkyard, Maggie,
但破烂就是破烂
but you can't take the junkyard out of the car.
- 你怎么认识马科斯? - 嗯,我们是旧识
- How do you know this Maxx? - Um, we go way back.
我很想见他 你能安排吗?
I'd like to meet him. Can you arrange a face-to-face?
他会考虑
He's meditating. getting in the zone.
当然,他有压力?
Sure. Pressure's getting to him?
- 他不担心,他曾赢过你 - 初学者的好运
- He's not worried. He beat you once. - Beginner's luck.
你穿着睡衣的时候这么跟自己说的?
You tell that to yourself at night in your Trip Murphy pajamas?
看
Look,
你告诉马科斯我非常期待重赛
you tell Maxx I'm really looking forward to the rematch.
哦,嘿 对不起,伙计
Oh, hey. Sorry, big fella.
我受够了垂普 墨菲那混...
I'm so sick of all this Trip Murphy cra...
天
Geez.
嘿,回头见,垂普
Hey. See you later, Trip.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do this.
该换衣服了,马科斯
Time to suit up, Maxx.
车迷们,来欢迎我们的垂普 墨菲
[track announcer] Race fans, please welcome our own Trip Murphy.
我们这里有200个人名
We've got 200 names up there.
到今天结束,将只剩一个
By the end of the day, there will be only one.
- 耶! - 而那个车手将面对我
- Yeah! - And that driver will face me,
有机会赢得1万美元
and have a chance to win $1 0,000.
我们开始比赛
Let's race.
女士们先生们
[announcer] Ladies and gentlemen,
今天的胜利者明天将挑战垂普 墨菲!
today's winner goes up against Trip Murphy tomorrow!
贺比!
Herbie!
让我听见你们说 "嗨!"
Vroom, vroom! Let me hear you say "Hey, yo!"
这一天 真正的未知数
What a day. The real wild card here
就是谜一般的车手马科斯
is the enigmatic racer known only as Maxx.
大量的问题 谁是马科斯?
Questions abound. Who is Maxx?
他来自何方? 为什么带着头盔?
Where did he come from? What's with the helmet?
找到你了, 马科斯
Gotcha, Maxx.
我不知道签了多少名 我的手都麻了
I've signed so many autographs, my hand is numb.
猜猜谁要采访你吗?
Guess who wants an interview.
你是怎么过来的?
How'd you get over here?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
哇. 麦吉,你... 看起来真漂亮
Wow. Maggie, you... Iook amazing.
我的意思是, 你知道的 有些人的改变是令人惊讶的
I mean, you know, for someone who changed in a Port-A-Potty.
电影精选列表