[car horn beeps]
...小车占据了第一... 还有第三的位置!
...Little car takes first...and third place!
很多贺比迷今天聚集在一起 将车漆成贺比的样子
[announcer] A lot of Herbie fans here today wearing Herbie's colors.
- 你该死的怎么了? - 对不起,疯狂戴维
- What the heck happened to you? - I'm sorry, Crazy Dave.
我把这个家伙弄上车遇到点麻烦
I had a few problems getting this criter on the truck.
拜托,这有什么的
[chuckles] Please. I've blown bigger things out my nose.
小意思
Pretier too.
那是什么?!
What was that?!.
如果我是你我就不惹他 他有超能力
I wouldn't insult him if I was you. He's sensitive.
- 他是辆车 - 对,我知道
- He's a car. - Yeah, I know.
这是他引以为傲的 我只能这么说
It's that he's proud. That's all I'm saying.
我找到他的那个小窝棚满是老式的奖杯
The shed I got him out of was just full of these old trophies.
我想他曾是辆赛车
I think he used to be a racecar.
赛车?
A racecar?
对,你知道 我打赌它因为丑陋能得第一吧
Yeah. You know, I bet it took first place at the Ugly-anapolis 500.
噢!噢!哇! 怎么...?
Oh! Oh! Oh, ow! What did...?
这不是车! 好了
It wasn't the car! All right.
冷静点 我可以不要它
Just be calm. I don't have to take this.
这只是辆车... 没有生命的东西
This is just a car... an inanimate object.
哦...
Oh...
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
它漏我一脚油!
It just leaked all over my shoe!
把这个东西从我的车上弄下去!
Just get this thing off my truck!
你就会找破烂。推!
You are so in the crusher. Push!
快点!
[Dave] Come on!
快点!
Come on!
啊!哇哦!
Ahh! Whoa!
哇哦!
Whoa! [hollering]
噢!
Oh!
哦...
Oh...
我... 我得...
I'm... just gonna...
- 我得走了! - 嘿!嘿,你...
- I got to go! - Hey! Hey, you...
好了,听着,死车
- All right. Listen up, car. - [Herbie whimpers]
没有人能愚弄疯狂戴维
No one makes a fool out of Crazy Dave.
没人
No one.
想想你被碾碎什么样!
Consider yourself crushed!
[# Caleigh Peters: Fun, Fun, Fun]
玛丽彼得斯
[man on pA] Marie peters.
特里克帕克
Derek parker.
格雷戈里皮特尔
Gregory petell.
乍得彼得森
Chad peterson.
- 玛格丽特佩顿 - 耶!
- Margaret peyton. - Yeah!
恭喜
Congratulations.
我一直在盼望这一天
I've seen some photo finishes in my time.
快点过来靠近点
That was cuting it close.
好,老爸
[laughing] OK, Dad.
有点晕 缺氧啦
getting dizzy. Oxygen deprived.
你妈妈一定会很骄傲的
Your mom would be so proud.
你是佩顿第一个大学毕业的人
You're the first Peyton to graduate college.
最终你不需要拿着个工具箱
One where you don't have to keep a toolbox at the end.
- 雷在哪儿? - 去练习了
- Where's Ray? - Running some laps.
我们有资格赛 他遇到点困难
We got a qualifying race. He's working on some problems.
比如不撞车?
Like not crashing?
麦吉!
Mag-Wheels!
看看我爸妈送我什么毕业礼物了
Check out what mom and dad got me for graduation.
哦,真棒,显摆吧
Oh, great. Rub it in.
4.2 V8,对吧?
[father] 4.2 V-8, right?
V8,什么?我不懂 但是这很棒吧!
V-8, what? I don't know, but it's adorable!
答应我在纽约你会照顾麦吉
Promise you'll look after Maggie in New York.
- 我们估计会做15分钟的室友 - 只是ESPN的制片助理工作
- We'll be roommates for 1 5 minutes. - An assistant producer job at ESPN.
你会心跳加速出现在镜头前
You'll be in front of the camera in a heartbeat.
在巴黎好好玩啊
Have a great time in Paris.
拜。一个月后回来 我会在塞纳河畔汇合你
Bye. Be back in a month. I'll spring you from Riverside.
我们会航行到纽约开始 我们的新生活。再见!
We'll cruise to the Big Apple and start our new lives. Au revoir!
我答应过你哥哥会在赛场碰头 我们该走了
I promised your brother we'd meet him at the track. We got to go.
我甚至没有一顿毕业大餐?
Do I even get a graduation lunch?
那个,这不是我所想象的 但是...
Well, this isn't quite what I had in mind, but...
嘿,我跳起来欢呼
Hey, I sprung for the churros.
老爸,萨利还是你的赞助人吗?
Dad, is Sally still sponsoring you?
少数中的骄傲
One of the proud, the few.
嘿,你们好!
Hey, guys!
- 祝贺你在ESPN的工作! - 谢谢你
- Congrats on the ESPN job! - Thank you.
我还以为麦吉会在这里造成轰动呢
I thought Maggie might swing some free publicity over there.
佩顿需要的是赢得胜利
Only publicity Team Peyton needs is to win a race.
我们会证明的 我知道,相信我
We're turning this thing around. I know it. Believe me.
噢,拜托,雷 你在干什么?
Aw, come on, Ray. What are you doing?
雷, 怎么...?
- Ray, what...? - [crashing]
噢
Ow.
雷, 你没有掌握好右前轮
Ray, you were just pushing the right front.
是吗? 你在大学学过这个?谢谢啊!
Was that what it is? Did you learn that in college? Thanks!
- 至少他输得很体面 - 他肯定没少练习
- At least he loses with style. - He's sure had enough practice.
我真不敢相信垂普 墨菲赢了戴通纳
[Ray] I can't believe Trip Murphy won Daytona.
他是输家 挣大钱的输家
He's a loser. A well-paid loser.
嘿,雷 那个家伙是个好车手
Hey, Ray, the guy's a great racer.
随你怎么说他 他是大众的焦点
Say what you want about him. He has excellent focus.
焦点
Focus.
你故意开过那棵树
You drove past that tree on purpose.
- 不,我们抄近路 - 你要撞倒它了
- No. We're taking a shortcut. - You were gonna chop it down.
我们试着撞辆车去撞倒它
We tried to knock it down by crashing a car into it...
噢,等等!那是你!
Oh, wait! That was you!
噢,对。我不是那个 开车撞墙的人,是不是?
Oh, right. I'm not the one who crashes into walls, am l?
别让他影响你 重要的是
Don't let him get to you. The important thing
当你在后视镜看到那棵树和小镇
is when you see that tree and this town in your rearview mirror,
你知道你过着越来越好的生活 对不对?
you know you're on your way to a beter life. Right?
- 对 - 好
- Right. - All right.
那么你,老爷子,够体面
Now you, Gramps, had style.
他当然有
He sure did.
听着
Listen.
我很抱歉我没有停下来 参加你的毕业典礼
I'm sorry I didn't really pull out all the stops for graduation.
没关系的,你知道
It's OK. You know,
这总是妈妈负责的
that was always Mom's department.
已经十年了 我早该习惯了
It's been ten years. I should have more of a clue.
我不知道车队这么糟糕
I didn't know the team was doing so badly.
麦吉, 最近是不太好 我们会渡过难关的
Maggie, it's a bad streak. We'll pull out of it.
但我认为是时候给你在墙上 找块地方了
But I do think it's time we find room for you up on that wall.
就该如此
That ought to do it justice.
- 晚安,老爸 - 晚安,宝贝儿
- Night, Dad. - Night, baby.
明天早上,给你一份毕业礼物
Tomorrow morning, getting you a graduation present.
没关系的,我真的不需要什么
It's OK. I really don't need anything.
我想给。第一件事 一大清早,你和我
I want to. First thing, bright and early, you and me.
- 你自己去挑 - 好
- You get to pick it out. - OK.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
老爸,嗯 我们在这干嘛?
Dad, uh, what are we doing here?
给你买♥♥辆车
Buying you a car.
我很感谢美意 但我只逗留一个月
I appreciate the gesture, but I'm only here a month.
你不想让我给你开一个月车吧
You don't want me chauffeuring you around for a month.
毕业快乐,麦吉
Happy graduation, Magpie.
嘿,戴维!
Hey, Dave!
哇哦,跑车
Wow. A stock car.
还有一圈。麦吉 佩顿 正要创造全美车赛的历史
One lap to go. Maggie Peyton is about to make NASCAR history.
她在向前冲!冲!
She's going! She's going!
她成功了!不可思议!
She's done it! Unbelievable!
她是第一个获得纳斯卡杯的 女性车手!哇哦!
She's the first female driver to take the Nextel Cup! Wow!
嘿,麦吉! 你找到什么了吗?
Hey, Maggie! You find anything yet?
- 还没有,爸!还在找! - 好,宝贝
- Not yet, Dad! Still looking! - OK, honey.
- 你觉得怎么样,宝贝? - 没有什么吸引我
- [father] What do you think, hon? - Nothing calls out to me.
现在,相信我
- Now, trust me.
这有很多以前的冠军车
There's a certified pre-owned champion out there
等着被发现
waiting to be discovered.
有勇气,有性格 第一流的车子
A car with the guts, the character, the heart of a thoroughbred.
爸爸!它太完美了!
Dad! It's perfect!
电影精选列表