这不是梦 迪伦
This is no dream, Dyl.
这就是一个非常真实的噩梦
This is a very real nightmare, that's what this is.
我认为这可能真是个梦
I think this might be a dream.
那噪音是什么?
What was that noise?
兄弟 这是梦的一部分
It's part of the dream, man.
你知道吗?
You know what?
很多次我在睡觉的时候硬了
I get boners in my sleep a lot.
我打赌现在是在做梦
I bet this is a dream right now
因为我现在就硬了
'cause I have one right now.
现在 我的...
Right now, I have a--
我知道 我能感觉到 忘了吗?
I know, I can feel it, remember?
好吧
Right.
你觉得你可不可以 就像 假装一下?
So do you think you could, like, fake it?
假装喜欢我?
You know, pretend to like me like that?
你的腿没感觉?
Your legs asleep?
对 很有意思吧
Yeah, totally tingly.
对 我的也是
Yeah, mine too.
这可不是好事
This can't be good for us.
我知道
I know, right?
如果我们的腿都没感觉了
How do they expect us to get boners
他们想要我们怎样硬起来?
if our legs are all asleep?
哦 我不知道 小迪 但是你成功了
Oh, I don't know, Dyl, but you've managed somehow.
对吧?
I know, right?
所以也许你也可以 对吧?
So maybe you can, too, right?
也许?
Maybe?
也许
Maybe.
也许我早该知道
You know, maybe I should have known.
那次你在凯西家
There was time at Casey's house
深喉热狗
when you were deep throating hot dogs.
还有那次在朱莉家
And that time at Julie's
只有我们几个男的在的时候
when you wouldn't play strip poker
你却不玩脱衣扑克
with it just us dudes.
我只是紧张了
I'm just nervous.
没关系
It's okay, I guess.
我虚荣的那部分自我 对此有一丝荣幸的感觉 但是这个?
Part of me, the vain part, is flattered, but this?
发现你最好的朋友是个
This is no way to find out
该死的基佬基本上是不可能的
that your best friend is a fucking fag.
抱歉 该死的同性恋 这样好点了吗?
Sorry, a fucking homo, is that better?
好吧 该死的喜欢同性的人
Fine, a fucking homosexual, then.
哦 见鬼 你♥他♥妈♥宕机了?
Oh, shit, are you all fucking PC now, too?
看
Look.
小迪 你吓到我了 这是什么情况?
Dyl, you're freaking me out, what is it?
有个男人
Some dude.
什么男人 在哪里 他做什么?
What dude, where, what's he doing?
只是坐着
Just chillin'.
你确定?
Are you sure?
你没有戴你的隐形眼镜
You're not wearing your contacts,
你完全是眯着眼睛看的
and you're totally squinting.
对 那个男的在那儿坐着
Yeah, some dude is just chillin'.
在那里 你好吗?
Right there, 'sup?
嘿 兄弟 兄弟 你要做什么?
Hey, bro, bro, what's your deal?
说一下你要做什么
State your deal.
如果你听得到我 你觉得
If you can hear me, do you think,
你可以帮我们离开这里吗?
think you could help us out here?
你确定吗?
You're sure?
卧♥槽♥ 真的有个男的
Holy shit, there really is a dude.
告诉过你 他在那儿
Told you, he was just chillin'.
嘿 兄弟 你跟那小妞是一起的吗?
Hey, bro, are you with that chick?
嘿
Hey there.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
你必须帮助我们 兄弟
You gotta help us, bro.
那小妞在房♥子里
There's this chick inside.
你不是跟她一起的 对吧?
You're not with her, right?
我猜不是
I'll assume that's a no.
她绑♥架♥了我们
She took us, kidnapped us, really,
并且把我们绑了起来
and strung us up like this.
不 不 不...
No, no, no, no, no.
先把我们解开
Untie us first,
然后你可以拿任何你想要的
then you can take whatever you want.
真的假的?
Really?
那男的不见了
Dude's gone.
是的 迪伦
Yes, Dylan.
那奇怪的男人不见了
Creepy dude is gone.
你觉得我看不到
You think I can't see
这个池子里
that he's no longer looming
根本没他的身影了吗?
in the fucking pool with us?
我只是说一下
I was just sayin'.
嘿 也许他是去找人来帮我们了
Hey, maybe he went to get help.
也许 他能帮我们
Maybe, well, he could be getting help.
我很抱歉 小迪
I'm sorry, Dyl,
但是他那个怪胎是不是有尾巴?
but did that fucking freak show have a tail?
他穿了裤子
He was wearing pants,
所以我没法好好看看
so I couldn't get a good look.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
那男的浑身是毛吗?
Was that dude covered in fur?
他用4条腿走路吗?
Was he walkin' on four legs?
哦 我的天 或许你是对的
Oh, my God, perhaps you're right.
如果我们叫他的名字
Do you think he might come back
你觉得他会回来吗?
if we called him by name?
好吧 我们试试
Well, shit, let's give it a shot.
莱西
Lassie!
莱西
Lassie!
莱西 到这里来
Lassie, here boy!
莱西 到这里来
Lassie, here boy!
看 还不错
See, it's not so bad.
莱西
Lassie!
他们认真的吗
They're fucking serious.
别再叫那男的了
Not a word about the dude.
除非叫唤一个1960年代的电视节目怪咖
Unless calling to a TV dog from the 1960s
能让你的老二变硬
gets your dicks hard,
我建议你停下来
I suggest you stop doing that.
你们只是在浪费时间
Wasting time, that's all you're doing.
我已经告诉过你们了 除了我们没人在这
I already told you, nobody out here but us chickens.
而且莱西是个女孩 不是男孩
And Lassie was a girl, not a boy,
并且住在村里
and she lived in the countryside,
而不是烧毁的郊区
not in the burnt-out suburbs.
错 莱西是个奇怪的男人
Wrong, Lassie's a weird dude.
嘿 嘘
Hey, sh.
你们到底在说谁?
What in God's name are you talking about?
我不知道
I don't know, just sayin' stuff
只是说些奇怪的事儿罢了
and odd things like that.
嗯哼 唱片快放完了
Uh huh, record's winding down
太阳也开始落山了
and the sun's starting to set,
所以你们最好开始
so you guys better get to it.
嘿 小迪
Hey, Dyl.
我叫你别说话的时候 你就不要说话
When I tell you not to say anything, don't say anything.
明白了 抱歉
Got it, sorry.
如果莱西决定回来了怎么办?
It's just, what if Lassie decides to come back?
什么怎么办?
And, and what?
我们怎么知道他的名字是不是莱西?
Well, how we know his name's even Lassie?
卧♥槽♥ 我的天 莱西不是他的名字 小迪
Fuck, oh my God, we don't, Dyl.
我乱猜的
It's a fucking guess.
当你不嗑药也没喝大
Are you always like this
平常难道都这个德行吗?
when you're not high or drinking or both?
我不知道 我猜是的吧
I don't know, I guess so.
我大部分时间都是磕嗨或者喝大
I'm usually high or drinking or both, yeah.
硬起来就是了
Just get hard with me,
她会让我们走 没人会知道这件事
and she'll let us go, and no one will ever know.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay, you fuck.
我也不是 我也只是按她说的做
Neither am I, I'm just goin' along.
电影精选列表