你想要什么?
What do you want?
你看不见我们正在忙吗?
Can't you see we're busy right now?
我们在忙着房♥子的事儿
We're tryin' to work on these houses.
嘿 嘿 嘿 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我们刚把这面墙涂好
We just painted this wall.
就像我说的 我现在很忙
Like I said, I'm a very busy man at the moment.
对讲机 对 但是你不能把这些写在
Talkie, yes, but can't you just write this out for me
平板或其他什么东西上给我吗?
on a pad or something?
听着 莱克 你把那个...
Listen, Lake, can y'all give me, give me--
嗯嗯
Mm.
等等 哦 见鬼
Wait, oh, shit.
你还是个文盲
You're illiterate, too.
一个独眼哑巴
A one-eyed mute motherfucker,
也不能阅读 不会写字?
and you can't read or write, neither?
该死的 你身上发生了什么?
Damn, son, what the hell happened to you?
所以 对讲机 呃 我很抱歉
So, eh, Talkie, eh, I'm sorry.
嘿 看着我 兄弟
Look, hey, look at me, man.
你能给我一个地址吗 至少?
Don't you got an address for me, at least?
给我个地址 对
Gimme an address, right.
不 不 对讲机 我的意思是用笔和纸 兄弟
No, no, Talkie, I meant with a pen and paper, man.
别 我去
No, fuck it.
好吧 所以你是个文盲
All right, so you're illiterate,
但是你还是可以数数
and you can still do this whole numbers thing.
挺厉害的
Shit's fascinating.
237 好 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 等等
237, okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
你不是在说我的地盘吧?
You're not talkin' about my drum pad, are you?
地盘怎么了 老板?
Whoa, what about the drum pad, boss?
让我来尝试破译一下
Let me try and decipher this whole cave scroll shit
你在我墙上画的这个秘笈
that you're doin' on my wall here.
这里有三个人
I gotcha three people here.
他们是在跳舞?
Are they dancing?
是在打架?
Are they fighting?
他们在做♥爱♥?
They're fucking?
在我的鼓室?
In my drum house?
等等 所以有三个人在我的
Wait, so three people are kind of fucking
空游泳池里做♥爱♥?
in my empty swimming pool?
该死 对讲机
Well, well, oh shit, Talkie.
请告诉我现在没人被强♥奸♥
Please tell me no one's gettin' raped right now.
好 好 我明白了 我明白了
All right, yeah, I got it, I got it.
好了 这是很有趣
Yeah, this is interesting, for sure.
但是挺让人担心的
All right, it's concerning as hell.
没人强迫吧
But it's not pressing, all right?
好了 对讲机
All right, yeah Talkie,
出去看看 兄弟
go lookin' out, man, all right?
听着 如果事实证明你说的是真的
Listen, you're gonna be rewarded for this
我会给你些奖赏的
if this turns out to be anything, all right?
但是现在 我要继续工作了 好吗?
But right now, we gotta get back to work, all right?
对讲机 回去...
Talkie, gotta get back--
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你没点本事就别上来挑衅别人
You don't advance on a man unless you can back it up.
你有本事吗 女武士?
Can you back it up, Valkyrie?
嘿 哇哦 嘿 冷静 冷静 冷静 兄弟
Hey, whoa, hey, chill, chill, chill, man.
他想做什么?
What does he want?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 兄弟?
What the fuck, dude?
你打在了他仅有的一只眼睛上
You hit him in his only good eye.
兄弟 你过分了
Dude, you're fucked up.
对 我过分了
Yeah, I'm fucked up.
别令人讨厌 好吗?
Don't be pesky, all right?
没人喜欢讨厌的人
Nobody likes pesky.
我告诉过你 我要去处理的时候
I told you, I'll get to this matter
我会处理好这件事
when I'll get to it.
现在 我只要你离开我的房♥子
Right now, I just need you to get the fuck out of my house.
呃 呃 呃 对讲机 走之前补好
Uh, uh, uh, Talkie, not before you fix this shit.
墙不会自己上漆
The wall ain't gonna paint itself.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了 你们不知道那是什么吗?
What y'all doing, don't y'all know what that was?
我不害怕死亡 你知道的 我不怕
I ain't scared to death, you know, I wasn't.
没人知道吗?
Yeah, yeah, don't nobody read here?
刚刚那是一架快速组装的喷气式飞机
Yo, that was one fast-assed jet breakin' the sound barrier
冲破了声障
was what that was.
就是在物体移♥动♥前后方
Yeah, a huge pressure that moves in front
产生的巨大压力
and behind the moving object,
由巨大的能量爆发所引起
and it causes a huge burst of energy.
超级厉害
That shit is fascinating.
也很准时
It was right on time, too.
但是 我们落后于计划了
But yeah, we behind schedule,
重新回去工作吧
so y'all, let's get back to work.
你也是 对讲机 重新把它涂好
You too, Talks, paint that shit up.
哈 有人在我泳池里做♥爱♥是吧
Huh, people kinda fucking in my swimming pool.
当然很有趣 不是什么好事
It's interesting for sure, but it's not pressing.
明白了吗?
Got it?
明白 老板
Yeah, boss.
一居开♥发♥ 我们进去...
Gentral fa cation, we go inside--
不 是移居开♥发♥ 好吗?
No, man, gentrification, all right?
就是说有钱人搬进来
It's when upscale hipsters move in
然后给别人定高价租出去
and prices everyone else out.
所以这就是我们修好这些旧房♥子的原因?
So is that why we're fixin' up all these old houses?
对
Exactly.
好的
All right.
我们在这些垃圾堆里
We're squattin' in all these shitholes
尽可能地做些改进
and makin' some improvements wherever we can, all right,
然后等经济复苏
and then when the economy recovers,
这片区域的价值就会上升
property values in the area rise.
依据开♥发♥
Thanks to generalication.
我们可以到那里 放松一下
Could we go in there, we relax--
-移居开♥发♥好吗 -上帝
- Gentrification, yes. - Jesus.
我们将会是合法的拥有者
We'll be the rightful owners,
然后我们开始收钱
and then we cash in, all right?
我们现在辛苦点翻新
We're squattin' and flippin' like motherfuckers now.
我们之后开始盈利 有利可图的
We cash in later, it's all cyclical.
有利可图
It's all cycle skull
因为他因为非常聪明
'cause he, 'cause crazy smart.
那就是他是老板的原因
That's why he's the boss.
听着 你不用担心那个 好吗?
Look, you ain't gotta worry about that, all right?
就干活 跟着我就是
Just squattin', flip with me,
那你就没事 相信我
and you'll be just fine, trust me.
好的 老板
Can do, boss.
兄弟们 但是我不知道到那里我们会看到什么
Boys, but I don't know what we about to see in here,
但是我很感兴趣
but my interested is piqued.
你们上次听到我这么说是什么时候?
When was the last time y'all heard me say that?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
是吧
Exactly.
有人在我泳池里做♥爱♥?
People kinda having sex in my pool?
令人惊奇
Makes one wonder.
有点色情
Makes me kinda horny.
是胸有成竹 你个傻♥逼♥
Finger, finger on the pulse, you fool.
他并没有很胸有成竹好吗
And he doesn't, he doesn't have his finger on the pulse of anything.
他有胸毛还差不多
He might have his finger jammed up some dude's ass, huh?
对 可能就是这样
Yeah, might have it like that,
他可没有很胸有成竹
but he doesn't have his finger on the pulse of nothin'.
怎么 怎么了 那有点好笑
What, what, that was a little funny.
有胸毛[手塞进屁♥股♥里] 就因为他是个同性恋?
Finger, up some dude's ass, 'cause he's gay?
错了 我的手指会在你惨败的混♥蛋♥的脸上
Wrong, my finger's a-dancin' through the victorious breeze
在胜利中翩翩起舞
in the crushing defeat in the wake of your punk-ass face.
本来只有我们几个的啊
But it was just us chickens.
这他妈什么情况
What the fuck.
好问题
That is the question.
哦 等等
Oh, hold on.
你那鸡儿是我见过的
You have got the littlest dick
最小的老二
I have ever seen, my man.
电影精选列表