你想让我证明一下吗?
You care for me to demonstrate?
也许吧
Maybe.
听着 听着 我上过很多男的
Look, look, I beat on a lot of dudes
特别是有一些狠角色需要收拾
especially when I was ploughin' bitches.
但是我从来不因为一些人是同性恋而强上他们
But I never beat on a man for bein' gay, all right?
那很软弱
That's just weak.
你♥他♥妈♥学什么特蕾莎呢?
Well, aren't you motherfuckin' Teresa up there,
你这个高个混♥蛋♥ 抱歉
you tall motherfucker, sorry.
好吧 我现在在读研究生 所以
Well, um, I'm in grad school now, so--
-不是吧? -没错 AVC
- No shit, where? - Yeah, AVC.
哇 它们那儿有一个很棒的...
Nice, they got a hell of a--
-心理学课程 -心理学课程
- Psychology program. - Psychology program.
-对 对 -对
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
好吧 那怎样?
All right, so?
对 就是我弟弟和我弄了一个计划
Yeah, so my brother and I hatched a plan
在这里制♥服♥这个男的和他的深柜好朋友
to subdue this jock and his closeted friend here.
好吧 看起来你成功了
Well, looks like you succeeded.
是的
Yeah, I did.
那么无聊 谁他妈在乎?
So boring, who cares?
她把我们的老二卡在这东西里
So she stuck our dicks in this thing
那东西还在我老二上
that is still on my dick
并且她说我们必须要为对方硬起来
and said we had to get boners for each other,
然后我紧张了硬了
and I got nervous and I sprouted one,
布拉德没能硬起来
and Brad couldn't,
现在你又来了 泳池里还有水
and now you're here and now there's water,
我都听倦了
and I'm tired of hearing about it.
我很累很饿
I'm just tired and hungry,
我真的是 谁他妈在乎?
and I'm just really, who cares?
你说完了?
You done?
早就 我通过了测试
Been done, I passed the test,
放我走
so get me out of here.
嘿 听着 别逼我下来
Hey listen, yo, don't make me come down there.
你不会喜欢我下来的
You wouldn't like it if I were to come down there.
可能吧
Might.
我的 呃
My uh--
-嘿 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 -等等 哇哦
- Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. - Wait a minute, whoa.
就像我说的 我的论文足够简单了
As I was saying, my thesis was simple enough.
着手于证明或者驳斥
Set out to prove or disprove
同性恋是否是一种选择
whether or not homosexuality was a choice
还是说是天生的的
or a predisposition at birth.
然后像病毒一样传播开来
And to go viral.
不要传播 从没说过要传播
Not to go viral, it was never to go viral.
这是为了我的论文 当然也是为了你的复仇
It was for my thesis and for your vengeance, sure,
但从来都不是为了他妈的传播
but never to go fucking viral.
还不晚
It's not too late.
有谁想要传播开来的 现在站出来
Anyone who wants to go viral, stand up now.
我们可以战胜他们
We can overpower them.
你真差劲
You suck.
没事 就让他走 好吧?
All right, y'all, just let him go, all right?
他会回来的 他一直如此
He'll come back, he always does.
他不会跟任何人说话的
It's not like he's gonna be talkin' to anybody.
我们本来可能还真可以弄到一些好东西
You know, we might have actually gotten some good stuff.
如果不是因为你
If it wasn't for this one,
为了你自己那可笑的计划把我锁起来
locking me up over his own ridiculous agenda.
嘿 你现在出来了
Hey well, you're out, now.
我还没能得到试验对象的同意签字
I couldn't get the subjects to sign the releases.
同意 不 不 不 我们帮你弄到
Releases, no, no, we can get you releases.
哦天呐 我知道那是什么意思
Oh God, I know what that means.
他要砍掉他们的手然后替他们签字
He's gonna cut off their hands and sign for them,
然后砍掉我的手 因为他有能力做到?
then what, cut off mine just 'cause he can?
听着 你弟弟是个蠢蛋
Listen, your brother is an idiot.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
是药物的原因
It's the drugs.
我不知道他情况这么糟糕了
I had no idea how bad it had gotten,
再加上精神创伤
coupled with the trauma,
我们两个家庭和个人方面的种种
family and personal for the both of us.
我12岁的时候来了月经
I got my period when I was 12.
对我来说那是一段痛苦的时光
It was a traumatic time for me.
对奥林也是
For Orin, too.
我尝试去跟他解释
Tried to explain to him that, you know,
我是我他是他
my parts are my parts and his parts are his parts,
但是他花了很久
but he had a really hard time
来理解和接受那个事实
understanding and accepting that.
真可怜啊
Like, that's, that's unfortunate.
对不起 亲爱的弟弟
Sorry, baby brother.
但我现在不想谈那个
But I won't get into that right now.
好 好了 听好了
Yeah, all right, well look.
这件事接下来这样安排
This is how this is gonna go down.
所有在这里的东西 现在是我的
All this stuff here, it's now mine.
那我把这鼓扔下去
Then the drum goes down.
嘿 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 让我说完
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, let me finish.
除了你的 好吗?
Except for what's yours, all right?
我猜你有一台笔记本电脑
I'm assuming you got, like, a laptop
有你所有重要的文件什么的?
with all your important docs and such shit?
是的
I do.
好 那么 你留着那个
Okay, well, you keep that.
你弟弟的东西 现在是我的
Your brother's shit, it's now mine.
反正可能都是偷来的
It's probably all stolen, anyhow.
可能吧
Might be.
嘿 什么鬼
Hey, yo, what the fuck, man?
现在我拿到刀了
Woo, now I got the knife,
现在我是老大 混♥蛋♥们
now, I'm in charge, motherfuckers.
对 对 弗兰克 你可以的
Yeah, yeah, Frank, you got this!
谢谢 汉克
Thank Hank.
首先 所有的这些 我们的
First of all, all this, ours.
这所有的一切都是我们的
All this shit is ours.
还有你的笔记本电脑也是 你个贱♥人♥
Even your little school laptop, you bitch.
第二件事 谁想第一个被割 嗯?
Second of all, who wants to get cut first, huh, hm?
你怎么样 来几刀 嗯?
What about you, a little bit of the old in and out, eh?
你呢 你想要被砍吗 死基佬 嗯?
How about you, you wanna get cut, faggot, huh?
我就知道 害怕的小贱♥人♥
It's what I thought, scared little bitch.
对 他就是个贱♥人♥ 你可以的弗兰克
Yeah he is, he's a bitch, you got this Frank.
是吗?
Does he?
我知道我应该在乎 但是我不
I know I should care, but I don't.
我跟在场的各位没有任何的利害关系
I got no stake in anybody down here.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你不在乎 好的
Yeah, you don't care, okay.
他不在乎 汉克 他不在乎 嗯?
He don't care, Hank, he don't care, huh?
看看你是否在乎你的小男朋友 嗯?
See if you care about your little boyfriend here, huh?
别碰他 你个贱♥人♥
Don't you touch him, you son of a bitch!
男朋友 小子 你简直有病
Boyfriend, son, you're all fucked up.
我算了一下 你没胜算的 弗兰克
I just did the math, you got no angle, Frank.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
我要砸碎这个鼓
I will smash this drum.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我在乎 我在这里唯一关心的
I do, I care more about that drum
就是那个鼓
than anybody down here.
没必要那么做
No need to be so, oh, shit.
哦 这么一来我是不是变成坏人了?
Oh, does that make me a terrible person?
对 对 是的
Yes, yes, it does.
老板 没有
Boss, no it doesn't.
那个鼓对你来说很重要
That drum is very important to you,
所以去他的
so fuck them.
不 这些鼓对我们所有人都很重要
No, those drums are important to all of us.
以防万一 我要回去检查一下
You know, just in case, I'm gonna go check
确保它们都安在
to make sure they're okay.
听着 你割了那个男孩 然后呢?
Look, you carve this boy, and then what?
你没有后路
You got no recourse.
他说的对 弗兰克
He's right, Frank.
你没有后路
You got no recourse.
电影精选列表