鲶鱼族群 指那些改变性别或者性取向的人
它也可以单单就指一种深海鱼类
真倒霉
Oh, what a drag.
我已经被警♥察♥发现两次了
I'm being on featured on "Cops" twice.
你想讨好谁呢 办不到
Kissy ass, it's too hard.
哇 她就是个疯婆娘
Damn, she's a mad slut.
不
No.
什么鬼...
What the?
-嘿 -滚出去
- Hey. - Get out.
我们已经开始行动了
And we've got action.
梅格
你个蠢货
Oh, you stupid fucker.
那就开始吧
And so it begins.
惊喜不惊喜
Surprise.
起床吧 美食已经准备好了
Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey.
太阳都出来了 起床了
Rise and shine?
也是 不太好
Yeah, no good.
我也讨厌这两种叫早方式
I hate wakey wakey and rise and shine, too.
真的没有什么好办法能把人从早上叫醒
There's really no good phrase to start the morning
除非你就是一个早起的人
unless you're a morning person.
我猜你不会介意任何古老的问候方式
I guess you'd be fine with any old greeting.
布拉德 你是个早起的人吗
You a morning person, Brad?
不需要闹钟
Don't need an alarm clock,
你醒来眼睛里闪着微光
you just wake up with a gleam in your eye
并且用充满活力的步伐 迎接新的一天
and a pep in your step, ready for a brand new day?
嗯 我打赌你就是那种人吧
Yeah, I bet you're one of those people.
不过这家伙不是 我说的对吗
Not this guy, though, am I right?
他需要美容觉
Needs his beauty sleep.
对不对 迪伦
Isn't that right, Dylan?
在你开始新的一天之前
You need a good nine to 10
你需要睡个9到10小时?
hours before you start your day?
救命
Help!
额 救命
Uh, help!
救命
Help!
别这样 我们都唱出和音了
Come on, we almost had a good harmony going there.
就很好
That was nice.
随你们怎么喊
Yell all you want.
除了我们没人在这
There ain't nobody out there but us chickens.
他妈的什么情况?
What the fuck?
是啊 他妈的
Yes indeed, what the fuck.
那是个好问题
That is the question.
很开心你终于问出来了
So glad you finally asked.
他妈什么情况?
Yeah, what the fuck?
嗯 这个问题你兄弟已经问过了
Yeah, the question's already been established by your buddy here.
他妈的
What the fuck?
已经说过了
It's been established.
这他妈 他妈的是什么情况啊到底?
What the, what the fuck is this?
我来回答一下
So here's your "what the fuck."
你们两个要帮我解决一个很严肃的问题
You're both gonna help me answer a really big question.
你们被选来参加一个非常重要的
You've been selected to be a part
研究 一个实验
of a truly important study, an experiment.
哦 我的天呐 我非常抱歉 迪伦
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry, Dylan.
我知道像实验研究这种词
I knew that words like experiment or study
会让你过于激动
would make you agitated.
去你的 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, bitch.
说得好
Good one.
我不会再用研究或者实验这种词了
I won't use words like study or experiment anymore.
我们是来玩个小游戏的
We're gonna play a little game.
妈的 什么情况?
Holy shit, what is this?
哦 天呐 怎么了?
Oh, shit, what?
我的腿 我感觉不到我的腿了
My legs, I can't feel my legs.
你对我的腿做了什么?
What did you do to my legs?
对啊 你对我的腿做了什么?
Yeah, what did you do to my legs?
好吧 大家都冷静一下
Okay now, everybody just calm down.
你们问了一大堆问题 但情有可原
You're asking a lot of questions, and rightfully so,
但是如果想要做成什么事儿
but we've gotta have some order
我们就要有些规则
if anything's gonna get done around here.
你们都没给我机会
You haven't even given me a chance
来解决你们关注的问题
to address your concerns.
那就开始回答啊 贱♥人♥
Well then, start answering, you bitch.
就是 贱♥人♥
Yeah, bitch.
天呐 他比我想象的坏得多
God, he's so much worse than I imagined.
你要做什么?
What's your deal?
让我们保持一致 可以吧?
Let's get on the same page here, shall we?
很好 现在
Very good, now.
问我一个问题 一个
Ask me a question, just one.
你是谁 真实身份是什么?
Who are you, like for real?
对
Yeah.
我是绑♥架♥你们的绑匪
I'm your abductor.
那我们要怎么称呼绑♥架♥我们的绑匪
Great, and what should we call our abductor?
不对 女绑匪
Sorry, abductress.
告诉你一个道理吧
General rule to live by,
当你去一个酒吧并且试图把一个女生带回家
when going to a bar and trying to take a girl home,
但你连她的名字都不知道
it might be considered rude
这会被认为是非常的无礼噢
to not even have a clue as to what her name is.
你本来要带我们去你家的
You were taking us to your place.
我叫梅格 但这不重要
My name's Meg, but that's not important.
下个问题
Next question.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
在一个没有人的社区的一个空水池底部
Deep end of an empty pool in an empty neighborhood.
下个问题
Next question.
哪个社区 在哪里?
Which neighborhood, where?
不重要
Not important.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fucking bitch.
继续啊
Do go on.
这是什么情况?
What is this?
一个研究 一个实验
A study, an experiment.
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you that.
问她会不会放过我们
Ask her if she'll let us go.
你 你是不是把我们搞残废了
Have you, have you maimed me, maimed us?
我以后还可以走路吗?
Will I walk again?
我的天 当然不
Oh God, no
不不不 我没有把你变残废
No, no, no, I didn't maim you.
这事儿不会让你一直痛苦的
I, this isn't one of those long stings.
事实上 这么说吧 我们预计会在太阳从
In fact, let's just say that we'll be done with this
那座小山落下之前搞定
by the time the sun drops behind that hill over there.
无论如何我们一定能结束的
We'll be done one way or another.
我向你保证 下一个?
That much I promise you, next?
为什么?
Why?
娘里娘气
Fancy Pants!
怎么了?
And?
认识他吗?
Know him?
认识 亚伦
Sure, Aaron.
奥林
Orin.
奥林 管他呢 所以呢?
Orin, whatever, so what?
布拉德 对你来说奥林是谁?
And who is Orin to you, Brad?
就一个学校的同学
He's a kid at school.
那对你们两个来说奥林是谁?
Who is Orin to the two of you?
他只是个路人男生
He's just some kid.
路人男生?
Just some kid?
为了简单化
In the interest of brevity
以及让这个宴会继续下去
and moving this soiree right along,
我来从奥林的日记上读一些简短却明显痛苦的
I'm gonna read some brief and blatantly painful excerpts
摘录
from Orin's journal.
谁他妈还写日记
Who the fuck keeps a journal
去年 10月8日
October 8th, last year.
今天 在走廊上被迪伦打了之后
My ear continues to ring from the punch I took
我的耳朵一直嗡嗡作响
from Dylan in the hall today.
去年 12月5号♥
December 5th, last year.
布拉德和他的恶犬 迪伦
Brad and his bulldog, Dylan,
从我的体育课上被调走了
are transferred out of my gym class.
这对我来说是个大消息因为这意味着
电影精选列表