That's what I said.
但是她说在她放我们走之前
But she said we had to prove it
我们必须要证明一下
before she'd let us go.
确实
She said.
什么 什么?
What, what?
她说如果我们对对方勃起了
She said if we got hard for each other,
她就会放我们走
she'd let us go.
这也很好笑
That is also hilarious.
今天真是不错
Like the day's really lookin' up.
好吧 所以她说她选了你们两个 为了什么?
All right, so she said she picked you two, why?
她说过
She said.
为什么你一直强调这个?
Kid, why do you keep sayin' that?
我不知道 因为那确实就是她说过的
I don't know, 'cause that's what she said.
很有趣
It's funny and stuff.
是吗?
Is it?
你朋友有点智障吧
Friend's retarded.
是的
He is.
-闭上你的臭嘴 -闭嘴
- Shut the fuck up. - Shut up.
我只是表达观点
Merely agreeing.
不管怎样 我想说的是
Anyway, what I was getting at
我们以前在学校整过这家伙
is that we might have fucked with this dude in school.
可能吧
It's up for debate.
可能你♥妈♥的♥
Up for debate, fuck you, up for debate.
你们天天欺凌我
You fucked with me, you both fucked with me daily.
好了 我看得出来
All right, I can see that.
所以怎么进行?
So how'd it go?
什么怎么进行?
How did what go?
就是这个实验
You know, the experiment.
我不知道 问他
I don't know, ask him.
毛毯里的猪
Pigs in a Blanket.
是奥林
It's Orin.
这个实验怎么搞?
How'd the experiment go?
他们某个人失败了
One of them failed miserably.
另一个却很尽兴
The other flourished.
哦 不错啊 兄弟 不错 嗯?
Oh, good for you, brother, good for you, eh?
挺有男子气概的
Way to put up a fight
呃 你知道 这些天这世道真是
Uh, you know, that's a problem these days.
那些同性恋啊
I mean, the gays are fuckin'
满大街都是 你知道吗?
takin' over everything, you know?
有个家伙
You know, there's this guy,
住在这区域周围
lives around these parts, all right,
是这附近的大佬
runs around here
他有点奇怪
and he's a little funny, you know,
有点奇怪 你懂我意思吗?
a little funny, know what I mean?
你能想象吗 一个同性恋
Huh, I mean, can you imagine that, a gay dude
四处走动 觉得他是老大
walkin' around thinkin' he's in charge of this fucked-up situation?
你有种在他附近
Like to hear you talk that way
再说这种话呀
when he's around.
嘿 闭上你的臭嘴 弗兰克
Hey, shut the fuck up, Frank.
你干点事儿吧
Hey, why don't you be fuckin' useful?
带多点药片下来
Bring me some more fuckin' drugs
修好这该死的水龙头
and better yet, fix this fuckin' spigot.
我还在找烤面包机
I'm still lookin' for a toaster.
他的确试过了
He actually tried.
试过了 试过什么?
Wait, tried, tried what?
布拉德试图克服障碍
Brad attempted to cross over.
是真的 他甚至叫我像女的一样说话
It's true, asked me to talk like a chick, even.
兄弟
Dude.
-去你的 -你尝试你的兄弟身上
- Fuck you. - You tried to get it up
硬起来啊
for your bro.
哦 太好了 这他妈真是太好了
Oh, this is great, this is fucking great.
弗兰克 下来到我这里
Frank, come down here.
水现在流得可快了
Your water's gushin' now.
布拉德 迪伦
Brad, Dylan.
你♥他♥妈♥想要什么?
The fuck do you want?
我只说一次 我很抱歉
I'm only gonna say this once, I'm sorry.
对我们来说真是太好了
Fantastic for all of us.
娘娘腔感到抱歉
Fancy Pants is sorry.
这对我们没有任何的好处
Well, that doesn't do any good for any of us,
你说呢?
now does it?
是奥林
It's Orin.
这并不在计划之内
And this wasn't the plan.
哦 那计划到底是什么?
Yeah, well what exactly was the plan?
我现在可真是绞尽脑汁想弄明白呢
I'm racking my brain over here tryin' to figure it out.
我只是想尝一下复仇的味道
I just wanted a taste of vengeance.
听说很爽
Heard it was sweet.
因为我想让你们因为以前欺负我而受点羞辱
Wanted to humiliate you two for fucking with me.
你开心点吧
Well, feel good about yourself.
此刻我感到无比的羞辱
I'm absolutely and utterly humiliated at the moment.
去你的 我可不羞辱 只是紧张了
Fuck that, I'm not, just nervous.
小迪 别再说了
Dyl, please.
你觉得他们会对我们做什么?
What do you think they're gonna do to us?
我不知道 艾伦
I don't know, Aaron.
你和我知道的差不多
Your guess is as good as mine.
是奥林
It's Orin.
管他呢
Whatever.
你姐姐在哪里?
Where's your sister?
她走了 离开了
She's gone, she took off.
她离开了?
She left?
对
Yeah.
好奇怪
That seems odd.
贱♥人♥害怕了
Bitch got scared.
迪伦 闭上你的臭嘴
Dylan, shut the fuck up.
布拉德 你觉得你可以搞定这些家伙吗?
Brad, do you think you could take those guys?
这些蠢货 我当然可以
These clowns, of course I could take 'em.
你真的认为可以搞定他们?
Do you really think you could take 'em?
是的 如果我的手没有跟我的腿绑在一起
Yes, if my hands weren't hog-tied to my legs
如果我没有在这个空水池里被绳子吊着
and if I wasn't suspended by a series of ropes
而且我的老二没有跟我朋友的套在一起
in an empty pool with my dick looped to my friend here,
那么是的 我可以搞定这些磕高的混♥蛋♥
then yeah, I could take these drug-addled bitches.
认真听我讲
Listen to me very carefully.
你应该可以把你自己解开的
You should be able to free yourself.
要怎么解?
And how's that?
那下面有一个中国手结
That's a Chinese finger trap down there.
然后呢
Yeah.
解开的重点是
The secret to its release--
见鬼 兄弟 我的老二不硬了
Holy shit, dude, my boner's gone.
很好 小迪 现在别激动
Great, Dyl, not now.
哦
Oh.
如果你对它屈服 往里弄
If you submit to it, give in,
它就解开了 你就自♥由♥了
then it releases, and you'll be free.
是真的 它现在软了
I'm so serial, it's soft now.
现在别吵吵
Not now, please.
哦
Oh.
那什么意思?
What does that mean?
我们要怎么屈服?
How do we submit?
你按我说的做就是了
Just do exactly what I tell you.
我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌听到这话
I fuckin' hate the sound of that.
它软了 真的
It's gone, really.
可能感觉不太舒服
You're not going to like it,
但你必须相信我
but you're going to have to trust me.
好 继续
Great, go.
一起用力撞击你们的大腿根儿
Smash your groins together with force.
去你的
Fuck you.
没有开玩笑
Not kidding.
我给你们系的结会自动解开
The knots I have you in will release with slack.
因为我知道你们没法光靠一个人做到
And I knew you'd never do it on your own,
本来一切都会很精彩的
and it was going to be awesome.
我会让你知道解开你们的秘密
And I'd let you know that the secret to your release
一直就在你面前
was always right there in front of you,
但是你的恐同症
电影精选列表