Psst! Psst! Bunnies! Fall in.
过来 小兔子们 过来
All right. We've got to avenge Gnomeo.
我们要为诺密欧报仇
Here's what we're going to do. Now...
接下来我们要这么做
No, not now, Shroom!
现在不行 小蘑菇
Right. Got it!
好了 去吧
OK. OK! Little mushroom dude, I'm coming.
好了好了 伙计 我来了
What? What are you trying to say?
什么 你想说什么
So, Little Timmy has fallen down the well?
小蒂米掉进井里了吗
No? Little John?
那是 小约翰吗
Little Mustaf? Little Mustaf? What?!
小穆斯塔 小理查德吗 什么
Oh. A teapot fell down the well.
哦 一个茶壶掉进井里了
What?
什么
Gnomeo.
诺密欧
You saying Gnomeo fell down the well?
你是说诺密欧掉进井里了
No, little mushroom, he was smashed.
小蘑菇 他粉身碎骨了
I saw it myself.
我亲眼看见的
What? You want I still should follow you some more. OK, fine.
怎么 你还想让我跟着你 好吧
I going with you. I go.
我跟你走
But what this has to do with Gnomeo, I don't know.
但我不知道这跟诺密欧有什么关系
And where is this well everyone is falling into?
那个人人都掉下去的井又在哪
Ready?
准备好了吗
Ooh! Hello.
你好啊
Choose your power!
选择你需要的功率
Kitten Clipper
除草宝贝
Cancel order
取消订单
Return to mowers
回除草机选择页面
Announcing the Ultimate lawnmower
除草机之王
Terrafirminator!
杂草终结者
Are you losing the war in your garden?
在花♥园♥之战中吃了败仗吗
Never!
从没有过
Well, brother, maybe it's time for a secret weapon!
兄弟 是时候使用秘密武器了
Bring it on. Terrafirminator!
放马过来 杂草终结者
This one's for Gnomeo!
为了诺密欧
Check out
结账
Choose delivery
选择运送时间
Three day
三天内
One day
一天内
One HOUR delivery
一小时内
Processing request. Please wait for account approval.
正在处理请求 请等待账户批准
Come on!
快点
Oh! Ruddy purse.
我的钱包在这儿
Terrafirminator is on its way
杂草终结者运送中
Call me.
打电♥话♥给我
So Julietand me, we decided
所以我和朱莉叶决定
that we'd carry on in spite of the feud.
不顾阻拦 继续在一起
It was great, but then my best mate
原本一切都好 直到我最好的朋友
Benny found out,
伯尼发现了
and then Tybalt, who's a right piece of work by the way,
然后是泰博尔特 他凶恶得很
crashed a trowel through Benny's hat.
用泥铲打碎了伯尼的帽子
I was so livid that
所以我火了
I attacked Tybalt and he ended up getting smashed,
攻击了泰博尔特 最后他碎了一地
which wasn't my fault, and I was chased out.
那不是我的错 我却被一路追赶
Exiled. Stuck up here on your head,
以致流落在外 困在你头上
far away from Juliet.
和朱莉叶相隔万里
Extraordinary.
太精彩了
Your story, it does put me in mind of another.
你的经历让我想起了另一个故事
It does?
是吗
Oh! Indeed! Yes, there are remarkable similarities.
是的 你们太像了
What happens? Do they get back together then?
后来怎么样 他们在一起了吗
Get back together? Um... No, not exactly.
在一起 不 不完全是
What exactly do you mean?
什么叫不完全是
Well now, it really is quite good.
结局相当不错
She feigns her death.
她假装死亡
He finds her, thinks her dead, takes his own life.
他找到她以为她已经死了 就自杀了
She wakes, finds him dead, takes her life,
她醒后发现他死了 于是也自杀了
both dead.
最后两个都死了
Exeunt omnes, the end, curtain!
全体退场 结束了 拉起幕布
Standing ovation!
起立致敬
Bravo! Bravo! Author! Author!
太棒了 太棒了 作者了不起
What did you say?! They both die?!
你说什么 他们两个都死了
What kind of an ending is that?
这算哪门子结局
My dear boy, this is a tragedy.
小男孩 这是个悲剧
Yeah, you're telling me, mate. It's rubbish!
要我说 这简直是垃圾
"Rubbish"? Gotta be a better ending than that!
垃圾 应该有个更好的结局
I suppose that he could've made it back in time to avert disaster,
我想他应该可以及时回去避免悲剧发生
but I like the whole death part better.
但我更喜欢死亡的结局
Oh, dear.
天哪
Featherstone!
费瑟斯通
One word!
两个字
Plastic.
塑料
How did you find me? Shroom!
你怎么找到我的 小蘑菇
He sniffed you out.
他一路寻着你的气息找来的
And he doesn't have a nose. I checked.
我看他就没鼻子
Yeah, I knew I could count on you, you little button head!
我就知道能指望上你 小扁圆头
What is it, boy?
怎么了 伙计
He hasn't stopped, yakety-yakety-yak!
他一刻也不消停
He's been going on and on and on since the alley.
他从胡同里一直跳到现在
Chocolates in stranger,
楚丽叶有纬线
chocolates in stranger, chocolates in stranger...
楚丽叶有纬线 楚丽叶有纬线
Juliet's in danger?!
朱莉叶有危险
No, that's not it. Juliet's in danger!
不 才不是呢 朱莉叶有危险
Told you so.
早就跟你说了吧
Come on, boys. I've got to get back to Juliet and save her!
走吧 伙计们 我得回去救朱莉叶
That's what he said, but she was dead
他就是这么说的 但在他回去之前
before he got home!
她就已经死了
We'll see about that!
等着瞧吧
Benny.
伯尼
What do you think, Lady B? This baby is fully equipped.
蓝莓女士 怎么样 它整装待发了
Equipped for what?
整装待发干什么
It has settings for edging, trimming, mulching,
它的功能有磨边 剪草 护根
and revenge!
还有复仇
Do it, Benny. Do anything it takes!
去吧 伯尼 不惜一切代价
Make them rue the day they destroyed my son!
让他们为我儿子血债血偿
Unleash the dogs of war!
战争开始了
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six,
十 九 八 七 六
five, four, three,
五 四 三
two, one!
二 一
Target locked
目标锁定
No! No!
不 不要
Yes!
就是这样
Oh, no!
哦 不要
Oh, no!
不要
Attack!
进攻
Counterattack!
反♥攻♥
Counter-counterattack!
再反♥攻♥
Fire! Incoming!
开火 他们打过来了
Hey! I got one!
我钓到一条
Thank you!
谢谢你
Move it!
行动
No!
不要
No! Paris!
不 帕里斯
Gentlemen, I suggest we put our heads together.
先生们 我建议大家把头靠在一起
Charge!
上啊
Oh, no, no, no!
不 不 不要
Hang on!
抓紧了
Thanks!
谢啦
Juliet!
朱莉叶
You're alive!
你还活着
Come with me. OK.
跟我来 好的
Oh, no.
哦 不
电影精选列表