That's what you are!
你没种
Well, Benny, I didn't think it was possible,
伯尼 虽然我觉得不太可能
but your mouth is getting even bigger than your hat!
但你的碎嘴咧得真的比帽子还大
Tybalt! You just crossed the line!
泰博尔特 你玩儿过火了
Yeah! The finish line!
没错 谁叫我赢了
Adios, loser!
再见了 失败者
Hey! Come on out and fight like a gnome!
有种我们光明正大地比
Flower boy won't come out!
没种的家伙
What's he gonna do?
他想干什么
You better do something!
你不能这样无动于衷
He can't get away with that!
不能就这样饶了他
Show him! Show him! Come on!
去 给他点儿颜色看看
Well, if he won't come out,
好吧 既然他不出来
I guess we'll just have to go in.
那我们就只能进去了
The Red garden?
去红精灵的地盘吗
No one's ever been in there!
从来都没有人去过
Then I'd say it's about time someone did.
是时候有人过去了
And payback is going to be fun.
等着看好戏吧
Shroom, let's go kick some grass.
小蘑菇 咱们去痛扁他们一顿
This mission into Red garden territory
这次潜入红精灵地盘
is going to require maximum stealth.
将被列为最高机密行动
Well, you won't get much stealthier than this.
最高机密行动
Hello!
大家好
I got one.
我钓到了
I got one.
我钓到了
Swim away. Be free.
走吧 你自♥由♥了
Oh! Thank you.
谢谢
I got one.
我钓到了
All this for some daffy flower.
你这样就只为摘一朵愚蠢的花
Yes. It's the only way I'll ever be taken seriously around here.
没错 为了引起重视我别无选择
And I'm gonna need you to cover, Nanette.
我需要你帮我打掩护 纳内特
If my dad asks,
如果我爸问起的话
just tell him I'm washing my hair.
就说我在洗头发
"I'm washing my hair."
我在洗头发
I don't have hair!
可我没有头发呀
He'll know it's a lie!
他一看就知道我在撒谎
No, my hair!
不 洗我的头发
Got it! I'm washing your hair!
知道啦 我在洗你的头发
Ok, ok, whatever you say.
好吧 随便你怎么说
I'll be quick.
我很快就回来
Out! Out!
走开 走开
Damn, Spot!
该死 被发现了
Over here, boy!
过来 伙计
Wow! That was quick!
果然很迅速
I'm too easy to see.
我这样太容易被发现了
I'm gonna need some kind of disguise.
应该伪装一下
Ooh! A new outfit! I'm on it.
新行头 我这就去拿
Here. That is cute.
瞧 这个多可爱
Give us a turn.
转一圈
Nice junk in the trunk.
衣柜里淘出来的旧衣服也不赖
Now, go get your flower.
快 去摘你的花吧
Uh... Maybe a tad less fluorescent pink?
有没有颜色暗一点的
How much less?
要多暗
Try black.
黑色的吧
Trust me.
相信我
Nobody is going to pay you any attention in that.
穿上这个没有人会注意到你的
Then it's perfect.
那样最好了
I'm going in.
那我去了
Take care!
小心点
I'll tell your dad you're doing your hair!
我会跟你♥爸♥说你在洗头发
Let's play a game.
咱们玩儿个游戏
I'm thinking of a movie.
我在想一部电影
It's one word, and it starts with, um, "spider"
片名以蜘蛛开头
Is it Spider-Man?
是不是《蜘蛛侠》
Oh, you're good. OK.
猜对了
This is great!
太棒了
I love going commando!
我就喜欢突击
Shh! Now, just keep quiet.
从现在起 别出声
OK, I have another one.
好吧 另一部电影
Two words.
两个词
The first word is "spider-man".
第一个词是蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man 2?
《蜘蛛侠2》
OK, who's cheating?
好吧 谁作弊了
Benny, give me the paint.
伯尼 把喷漆给我
Benny?
伯尼
No.
天哪
Benny! Benny!
伯尼 伯尼
Tybalt!
泰博尔特
Get them, you idiots!
去抓住他们
Come on, let's go!
快 快跑
Run for it! Now!
快跑
Where did he go?!
他去哪儿了
He's in the begonias!
在秋海棠那边
Well, do I look like a begonia?
我长得像秋海棠吗
No, more like a pansy.
不 更像三色堇
Find him!
把他找出来
Not here.
不在这儿
Not here either.
这不在这儿
Nothing but daisies here.
雏菊这边也没有
Come on!
快
Hold on.
抓紧
Hey, Benny. See you on the other side!
伯尼 对面见
Gnomeo! No!
诺密欧 不要
I wish I could stay,
我也希望能留下来
but gotta fly.
但我得飞走啦
Feet are feeling light
脚下感受月光
Head on out to see the sights
伸首眺望远方
Ain't life a many splendored thing
生命如此炫丽
Ducking up and down all these crazy sights and sounds
在美景天籁中上下穿梭
Bounce around like puppets on a string
仿佛线上的木偶左右跳跃
Never gonna find anything to change my mind
没有什么能改变我的信念
Famous last lines of a fool
甘愿充当小丑
Just when you think you're a chain with just one link
被你牵引
Something comes to tip you off of your stool
缓缓起身
Hello, hello
你好 你好
Hello, hello
你好 你好
My, my, my, what have we here
天哪 我没听错吧
What a surprise
太令人惊叹了
What a surprise
太令人惊叹了
Hello, hello
你好 你好
Hello, hello
你好 你好
I'm not alone
从此不再孤单
It's good to know someone's out there to say hello
开心有你相伴
Hello
你好
You're probably wondering
你可能在想
what I'm doing on the roof of your greenhouse.
我到你们花房♥顶上干什么
It's just I...
我只是...
Well, I thought no one lived here.
好吧 我以为没人住这儿
They... don't. I mean, I don't.
他们不 我是说 我不
This isn't my garden.
这不是我的花♥园♥
Oh, well, that's good because I just came to get that orchid.
太好了 我只是想摘那朵兰花
Oh. This? Yes.
这朵吗 是的
I don't know.
我不知道
I think I'm going to have to keep ahold of this one.
我想这朵花是我的了
What? But I saw it first,
什么 明明是我先看到的
so why don't you just hand it over.
所以你最好把花给我
Well, I grabbed it first.
我先拿到花的
Possession is nine-tenths of the law.
花在谁手里就是谁的
But if you want it,
如果你想要的话
come and get it.
尽管来拿
电影精选列表