The story you are about to see has been told before. A lot.
下面这个故事已被无数次传颂过
And now we are going to tell it again. But different.
现在我们要以全新的方式再讲述一遍
It's about two star-crossed lovers kept apart
故事讲述了一对苦命鸳鸯
by a big feud.
因家族世仇而终不成眷属
No one knows how this feud started,
没有人知道仇恨从何而来
but it's all quite entertaining.
但故事本身相当有趣
Unfortunately, before we begin,
可惜的是 故事开始之前
there is a rather long, boring prologue,
请听我讲述一段
which I will read to you now.
冗长无聊的开场白
Two households,
在美丽富饶的维罗纳
both alike in dignity, in fair Verona...
有两个权势相当的大家族
where we lay our scene.
故事由此拉开帷幕
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
从古老的怨恨到现世的暴♥乱♥
where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
纯洁的双手沾满血腥
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes...
打从娘胎起 这两家人...
二单元
蒙塔古之家
二单元
卡普利特之家
Ah, Miss Montague,
蒙塔古女士
out you come to ruin my day.
看到你我一天的心情都被摧残了
My, that's a hideous cardigan.
天哪 你的羊毛衫丑死了
Mr. Capulet. It suits you.
配你刚刚好 卡普利特先生
Wizened old hag.
你个老巫婆
You crumbly old codger.
你个老不死的糟老头子
Oh, great.
好吧
No, this way!
不 这边
I got one! I got one!
我钓到了 我钓到了
I got one! I got one!
我钓到了 我钓到了
Winston! Throw us the ball!
温斯顿 把球扔过来
Tybalt!
泰博尔特
Oh, those Blues are at it again.
那些蓝精灵又开始了
Top of the morning, Lord Redbrick!
早上好呀 红砖阁下
Lady Bluebury.
早上好 烂莓女士[与蓝莓谐音]
Your tulips are looking a little limp this year,
你的郁金香今年看起来有点萎靡啊
aren't they?
不是吗
Oh! I don't like what you're incinerating.
你"烧"话真难听
The proper word is "insinuating".
那个词应该念"说"
Illiterate.
没文化
I am not illiterate!
我不是私生子[单词搞混了]
My parents were married!
我父母是合法夫妻
Benny! Come on.
本尼 快点
Let's go give those Reds another lesson
咱们再去给红精灵点教训
on how it's done.
让他们知道知道厉害
Yeah.
好极了
Shroom, all clear?
小蘑菇 没问题了吗
Gnomeo! Gnomeo!
诺密欧
Gnomeo! It's your mum!
诺密欧 你妈来了
Huh? Oh, no!
不是吧
Just get this out into the alley!
把它推到胡同去
I'll catch up with you.
我待会儿再来找你
Ok, ok.
好 好
Gnomeo...
诺密欧
Mum! Have you ever seen our beautiful,
妈 你从这个角度看过咱们
beautiful garden from this angle?
漂亮的花♥园♥吗
Oh, yes. Especially the wisteria.
当然 尤其是紫藤 最漂亮了
That tree was your father's pride and joy.
那棵紫藤是你♥爸♥的骄傲和乐趣
May he rest in pieces.
愿他安息
Oh, how you remind me of him.
坏小子 你又让我想起他了
Oh. Which is why I wanted to say...
正因为这个我想说...
I know. I know. My chores.
我知道 我的活
Gnomeo...
诺密欧
Edging, trimming, planting, pruning.
磨边 剪草 种花植草
Consider it all done.
我都干完了
I wanted to say...
我想说的是...
Done, done. It's done like I did it.
做完了 我都做完了
Gnomeo! Done.
诺密欧 都做完了
All I wanted to say was "Good luck."
我只想说 祝你好运
Thanks, mum.
谢谢妈
Go out there and show them we Blues
让大家看看 我们蓝精灵
are better than any Red!
比任何红精灵都强大
Red. I hate the word.
红精灵 我讨厌这个词
A Cupid's arrow orchid!
丘比特的兰花之箭
Oh! Juliet!
朱莉叶
Hiya, Dad!
爸爸
You won't believe what I found!
你一定不相信我发现了什么
Do you want to get smashed?
你想挨摔吗
A flower that will put that Blue garden to shame,
一朵能让蓝精灵的花♥园♥蒙羞的花
just across the alley.
就在胡同对面
This feud business is none of your concern.
这些家族仇恨与你无关
And as leader of this garden,
我是园子的领袖
it's up to me to...
该由我担起责任
Uh, I am a Red, after all.
怎么说我也是红精灵的一员
Oh, you're just as impulsivated as your mother was.
你和你妈一样任性
Bless her to bits.
上帝保佑她
Now, back where you belong.
快 从哪儿来回哪儿去
I can't just stay tucked away on this pedestal all my life.
我总不能在这水塔上待一辈子吧
Don't you see?
你还不懂吗
When will you realize you're delicate?
你什么时候才能意识到你很娇弱
I'm not delicate!
我一点儿都不娇弱
She's definitely not delicate.
她绝对不娇弱
Stubborn girl.
倔脾气
Right.
好吧
Delicate?
娇弱
Hmm! I'll show him who's delicate.
我倒要让他看看到底谁娇弱
Gnomeo! Gnomeo!
诺密欧 诺密欧
Tybalt, go!
泰博尔特 加油
Tybalt, go!
泰博尔特 加油
Tybalt, go!
泰博尔特 加油
Gnomeo! Gnomeo! Gnomeo!
诺密欧 诺密欧 诺密欧
Tybalt, go!
泰博尔特 加油
Tybalt, go!
泰博尔特 加油
Tybalt, go!
泰博尔特 加油
Gnomeo!
诺密欧
OK, boys, you'all know the rules,
好吧 勇士们 你们都知道规则
and I don't need to repeat them.
不需要我再重复
But I'm gonna, because I wanna.
但我还是要重复一遍 因为我喜欢
And here they are:
规则如下
No biting, no scratching,
不许咬 不许抓
no kicking, no burping,
不许踢 不许打嗝
no slurping, no cussing, no squalling,
不许啜食啜饮 不许谩骂 不许哭闹
no rassling, no heeing, no hawing,
不许打架 不许吆喝 不许支支吾吾
and more than anything,
最最重要的是
no cheating!
不许作弊
No cheating?
不许作弊吗
Hey, that's not fair!
这不公平
On your marks! Get set!
预备 开始
Sucker!
混♥蛋♥
Go, go, go!
冲呀
No!
不
Gnomeo! Gnomeo! Gnomeo!
诺密欧 诺密欧 诺密欧
Tybalt, go!
泰博尔特 加油
Tybalt, go!
泰博尔特 加油
You're the greatest, boss.
你是最棒的 老大
The greatest by far.
史上最棒的
The greatest!
最棒的
The greatest by far!
史上最棒的
Oh! Please, please, my friends.
拜托 伙计们
Tell me something I don't already know.
有没有新鲜的赞美
A cheat! A cheat!
你作弊 你作弊
That's what you are!
你没种
A cheat! A cheat!
你作弊 你作弊
电影精选列表