All right. Thanks.
好吧 多谢
Nice greenhouse, eh?
玻璃花房♥不错吧
Oh, yeah, you should see it from here.
的确 你应该从这儿看看
And miss this view?
那不就看不到你这幅囧样了么
Who's your gnomey?
你是哪一派的
"Who's your gnomey?"
你是哪一派的
Who's your gnomey now?
你说呢
Hello, hello
你好 你好
Hello, hello
你好 你好
My, my, my, what have we here
天哪 我没听错吧
What a surprise
太令人惊叹了
What a surprise
太令人惊叹了
Hello, hello
你好 你好
Hello, hello
你好 你好
I'm not alone
从此不再孤单
It's good to know someone's out there to say hello
开心有你相伴
Hello
你好
Hello
你好
Hello
你好
Hello
你好
Hello
你好
Hello, hello
你好 你好
Hello
你好
Hello, hello
你好 你好
Oh, no. He's a blue.
不 他是蓝色的
Not a Blue.
他是敌人
Juliet. You're not allowed off your pedestal.
朱莉叶 你♥爸♥不准离开水塔的
What are you doing out in the alley?
你跑去胡同做什么了
I'm, um... Well, I could ask you the same question, Tybalt.
我...我还想问你呢 泰博尔特
We're looking for a blue gnome.
我们在找一个蓝精灵
Yeah, he's an ugly little fellow.
是的 他是个小丑八怪
Got a scratch, right here.
这儿有道涂彩
And his name's Gnomeo.
他叫诺密欧
You haven't seen him, have you?
你没见过他吧
Uh... He sounds awful.
他听起来好恐怖
No, I...
没有 我...
I, um, certainly haven't seen him.
我 当然没见过他
I haven't seen him at all.
我才没见过他呢
Well, lucky you.
算你走运
Come on. Let's get inside.
走吧 咱们进去吧
Juliet.
朱莉叶
A Red.
她是红精灵
Why, of all things,
为什么
did she have to be a Red?
为什么她偏偏是个红精灵呢
So, where is the oh-so-important,
对你至关重要
life-changing orchid?
能彻底改变生活的兰花呢
What... what orchid?
什么 什么兰花
What?
怎么了
Shut up! You met a boy!
天哪 你有艳遇
What?
什么
No. Well, maybe, sort of.
没有 或许 可能 好像是的
Yes. Yes, I did.
是 是的 我的确遇到了
I need details!
我要听细节
And go slowly!
慢慢道来
Is he totally gorgeous?
他是不是很英俊
Totally.
是的
Does he have a nice rotund belly?
他有没有圆圆的漂亮的肚肚
Well, let's call it sturdy.
那叫强壮
And his, uh...
而且他的...
His hat is, um...
他的帽子是...
Big and pointy? And...
大大的尖尖的 而且...
You know, I suppose in a certain light,
在某种光线下
you might say it looks sort of... blue.
他看起来有点 蓝蓝的
Blue.
蓝蓝的
Ah! This is one of your little jokes!
你又在开玩笑了
No, I don't get it.
不 我没听懂
Oh! Flipping, flaming Nora!
你这个冒失鬼大傻帽儿
She's smooching the face off a Blue!
她和一只蓝精灵好上了
Shh! Please shush, Nanette.
小声点 纳内特
Just zip it.
保密
Zip.
保密
Oh! Juliet! This is fantastic!
朱莉叶 太神奇了
Is it?
是吗
It's doomed.
孽缘啊
What?
什么
A Red and a Blue.
红精灵和蓝精灵的爱情
It just can't be.
注定有缘无分
So it's a doomed love,
所以这是孽缘
and that's the best kind.
这种爱情最浪漫了
You'll never see him again.
你们再也不会见面
And then one day when you die,
直到你死去的那天
you'll be all...
你们就都...
"Oh, my true love. I only saw him once."
我最爱的人 今生只有一面之缘
I'll only see...
我只见...
What do you mean...
什么意思
What are you chatting about "once",
你说一面是什么意思
I'll only see him once?
我和他只有一面之缘
How romantically tragic.
多么浪漫的爱情悲剧
Your love is doomed.
你俩有戏
Your love is dead.
你俩没戏
Your love is doomed.
你们有戏
Your love is dead.
你俩没戏
It's doomed. Dead.
有戏 没戏
I'll only see him once?
我和他只有一面之缘
Doomed!
有戏
I've never seen Lord Redbrick so riled up.
我从未见过红砖阁下如此愤怒
We have to find Gnomeo.
我们一定要找到诺密欧
Let's split up.
咱们分头行动
I wish I could quit you.
我倒想摆脱你
Oh, well, let's go fishing.
一起钓鱼去吧
All right, boy.
好了 伙计
Go find Gnomeo.
去找诺密欧
Doomed. Dead. Doomed. Dead. Doomed. Dead.
有戏 没戏 有戏 没戏
Oh Gnomeo, Gnomeo,
哦 诺密欧
are we really doomed, Gnomeo, to never see each other again?
难道你我从此 再也无缘相见
Why must you wear a blue hat?
为何你偏偏头戴蓝帽
Why couldn't it be red like my father,
为何你不能就像我们一样身着红装
or... or green like a leprechaun?
你是绿色的精灵也好
Or purple like, um... like, uh... like some weird guy?
哪怕是怪怪的紫色精灵 我也
I mean, what's in a gnome?
我们都是精灵 颜色又有何妨
Because you're blue, my father sees red,
你是蓝精灵 我爸绝不会同意我们的
and because I'm red, I'm feeling blue.
我是红精灵 心中却满是忧郁
Oh. At any rate, that shouldn't
无论如何 世仇家恨
be the thing to keep us apart, should it?
都不该成为你我的隔阂 不是吗
No! No, it shouldn't! I couldn't have said it better myself!
当然不 你方才所言 正是我心中所想
Oh, my giddy aunt. Did you
天啊 我刚才说的话
just hear all of that? What are you doing here?
都被你听到了吗 你来这儿干什么
I don't know. Um... I came here to...
我不知道 我来这儿是为了
Well, I don't know, I just wanted to see you again.
不知为何 只是想再见你一面
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
If Dad finds you, he'll bury you under the patio!
要是被我爸看到 你会死无全尸的
Find me. You kidding? "Stealth" is my middle name.
怎么会 我的行动如此机密
No! Quick! Turn it off!
天啊 快把它关掉
I'm trying!
我在关
Do something! The button's stuck! Come on.
快点 按钮卡住了
Aah! Juliet!
朱莉叶
It won't turn off!
这玩意关不掉
There's something behind you! Shroom!
你身后有东西 小魔菇
Juliet, what's with the...?
朱莉叶 那是什么
Ooh! You look like a fun guy.
你看上去还有点意思
电影精选列表