which I call "Foxbutt."
我把它称为 "狐股丰登"
And you! I never knew you were such a devil!
还有你 你人可真坏
No, I mean, you know, I've got my dark side, sure.
这个嘛 有时候我也很腹黑的
Hey there, Juliet.
朱莉叶
What a name. It's a great name. Goes with your... eyes.
多好的名字啊 和你的眼睛多配呀
You're looking really cool. You're looking good.
你真美 美极了
Did it hurt when you fell down from heaven?
你就像天使 不慎跌入凡间
That's a killer, man. Yeah, no. You're looking cool. Yeah.
这可真要命 伙计 不过你也很帅
How's it going with you, baby?
宝贝 你好吗
Oh, I'm fine, baby. How are you?
我很好 宝贝 你呢
Uh... uh... Never better.
非常好
Do you think anyone heard that?
你觉得有人会听见吗
There's nobody here.
这里没有别人
Then why are you whispering? Why are you whispering?
那你为什么要小声说话 你不也是吗
Oh! Look at that!
看那个
Guess we're done with the whispering thing then.
看样子悄悄话结束了
It's a 1950s MacAllister Ranger.
这是50年代的割草机
Let's start her up! Yeah! OK.
我们把她发动起来吧 好啊
Check out the power on this beauty.
看看她的强劲马力
She's empty. Bingo.
她没油了 正好
Hey, try this. Thanks.
试试这个 谢谢
Is that you? Yeah. Yeah, it's me.
是你吗 是我
It's me, too!
还有我
What was that? I have no idea.
那是什么 我不知道
OK, whatever you are, come out slowly!
好了 不管你是什么 给我慢慢地出来
I have a loaded st... uh, weapon!
我手里的枪可是上了膛的
And... And I'm not afraid to use it!
哥可不是吃素的
Do you think I scared him? Oh, definitely.
你觉得我吓到他了吗 当然了
I know I'm scared.
我知道我被吓到了
Look at that baby, huh? Watch me now!
看那孩子 看着我
By the way, thanks for finding my leg,
顺便说一句 谢谢你们找到我的腿
and setting me free. I love you!
给了我自♥由♥ 我爱你们
Do you know what it's like to be trapped for 20 years?
你们知道被困20年是什么滋味吗
All alone by yourself, no one for to talk at?
独自一人 无人陪伴
"How's the other leg?"Who knows?
另外一只腿呢 我怎么知道在哪儿
Featherstone, who stealed our legs?
费瑟斯通 谁偷了我们的腿
We know? Featherstone
知道是谁吗 费瑟斯通
"I don't know, Featherstone, remember? I don't have it."
费瑟斯通 我不知道 它不在我身上
You see, I'm not exactly terrific company, am I?
看 我也不是那么吓人 是吧
Sorry, but we didn't think anybody lived here.
对不起 我们确实不知道有人住在这儿
Yeah, we shouldn't be here. We'll be going.
是的 我们不该在这 我们这就离开
What if he follows us?
万一他跟着我们怎么办
Then our parents find out.
那就被我们家长发现了
Oh, no. Nenete was right. We're doomed!
纳内特说的对 咱俩就完了
You cannot ever pull the wools
我的眼睛可是雪亮的
over these beady eyes. Ho-ho!
一根毛都别想溜走
I think that you two are on a date.
我猜你们是情侣吧
Date? No! No. Date? No! No.
情侣 不 情侣 不 不是
Not dating. Fighting. Fighting to the death.
不是情侣 是仇人 不共戴天
Mortal enemies here. Yeah, don't you see it?
我们是死对头 对对 你看见了吧
He's a Blue! And she's a Red!
他是蓝色的 而她是红色的
And I'm pink! Who cares?!
我还是粉的呢 这有什么关系
Anyway, I got to ask.
无论如何 我得问问
Why are you bringing her to a dumpy place like this?
你为什么带她来这儿来了
I know! I know!
我知道 我就知道
I be right back!
我马上回来
Juliet, wait.
朱莉叶 等下
Oh, here it comes. I'm too delicate, right?
又来了 我太娇弱了 是吧
No, no. I was going to say,
不 不 我想说的是
don't hold back. Let her rip.
你想干什么就干什么
Oh! Really? Yeah.
真的吗 太好了
Go!
前进
Look at that! It's a definite improvement.
看啊 草坪这样好多了
Fantastic penmanship, too.
神来之笔
But, you know, we still gotta do something about these weeds.
不过 我们还需要再修整一下这些杂草
They're not weeds. Those dandelions are wishes.
这些蒲公英不是杂草 它们承载着愿望
I don't know.
不知道
Aweed by any other name is still a weed.
不管名字叫什么 杂草就是杂草
Go on. Make a wish and then blow on it.
许个愿 然后使劲吹口气
It's kind of hard with a beak, huh?
用我这鸟嘴吹气有点难度
Kind of tires you out, huh? I go to sit down now.
吹累了 我得坐下休息会儿
I've got a confession to make.
坦白的说
I've never actually driven a mower.
我以前从来没真正开过割草机
No, you're a natural.
但是你很有天赋
Well, my dad, he's a little overprotective.
我爸对我保护得有点过度
You know this is crazy, right?
这太疯狂了 不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
I just never imagined that I could fall for a Red.
我从没想过我会爱上一个红精灵
And me a Blue. No way.
而我爱上一个红精灵 难以置信
My whole life, my mum raised me to hate you guys, you Reds.
从小到大我妈都教育我要恨你们红精灵
So, this could never work.
所以 我们没可能的
Could it?
是吗
Well, a Red and a Blue, it just can't be.
是啊 红精灵和蓝精灵不可以在一起
Can it?
不是吗
Look! It's kind of like snowing, but it's not.
看啊 像下雪一样 但不是真的下雪
Oh, baby, you know, I getting into this now.
我找到窍门了
See, the trick is to go like...
看 你要这样吹
Then you get them all with one. You don't have to...
就能一口气把它们全吹跑 你不用
Ah! I wish that we could all come back
我希望明天我们还能再到这里
and do this tomorrow.
做同样的事情
And, uh... I promise,
而且 我保证
your secret is safe with me.
不会把你们的事情说出去的
Well, should we?
你说呢
I can do 11:45.
11点45
Not soon enough.
不能再早一点吗
Hey, Shroom. What's up, button head?
小蘑菇 你怎么了
Careful there. You're going to chip something. What's eating you?
小心点 别弄坏东西了 你到底怎么了
How? How?
怎么会这样
Mum! Gnomeo!
妈妈 诺密欧
How could this have happened? Where were you?
怎么会发生这种事 你去哪了
I was...
我
I was nowhere.
我没去哪
Don't worry, Mum. I'll make it up to you.
别担心 妈妈 我会补偿你的
How?! Redbrick and his hoodlums have destroyed
怎么补偿 红砖他们
the most beautiful thing we Blues have.
破坏了我们蓝精灵最宝贵的东西
Your father planted her.
这紫藤是你父亲亲手种下
We raised her from a seedling.
我们慢慢把她养大
Those blasted Reds!
该死的红精灵们
Come on, Gnomeo! We'll make them pay!
诺密欧 我们要让他们血债血偿
Every last one of them!
一个也不剩
Every last one?
一个都不剩吗
My dad can really pick them.
偶爹不会真的看上这两娃吧
Can't he just?
他就不能
Oh! This is painful. Oh! Sweet torture.
我受不了了 甜蜜的折磨
Ooh, shiny, shiny. Nanette?
晶晶亮 亮晶晶 纳内特
Gnomeo.
诺密欧
Ok.
现在
Juliet, no, wait! I... I...
朱莉叶 不 等等 我
A Blue! A Blue!
蓝精灵 有个蓝精灵
Abort, abort the mission! What, what happened?
任务中止 什么 怎么了
Uh... The nozzle jammed. Let's go.
喷管堵住了 走吧
Gnomeo?
诺密欧
Such a big hat for such a small gnome.
这么小个儿戴那么大顶的帽子
So, you boys fancy a little bit of fun?
伙计们 要不要来点乐子
Let's take this baby out into the alley.
把这宝贝开到胡同里去
Then what are we going to do?
然后呢
We're going to have a smashing time.
激♥情♥时刻 即将上演
Aw, come on, Juliet. It's not as bad as all that.
朱莉叶 其实不是你想的那样
Is that your big move on a second date?
这就是你为第二次约会准备的惊喜吗
You wine them, dine them, and then spray them with weedkiller?
用美酒佳肴款待之后就用除草剂喷他们
电影精选列表