Excuse me, a little help here. My dad's coming.
麻烦帮我一把 我父亲要来了
So, you must be Gnomeo.
你一定就是诺密欧吧
Lovely to meet you... in the
很高兴认识你 可惜30秒后
30 seconds before you're discovered and killed.
你就要命归黄泉了
Quick, hide. Juliet,
快 躲起来 朱莉叶
I've told you before, no music in the grotto after 10:00.
不是跟你说过了吗 十点之后别开音乐
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
It was a...
是这样的
I saw a squirrel, and he... he dropped his nuts.
我看见一只松鼠 它掉了几颗坚果
Yes, nuts, the size of... boulders!
对对 像石头一样大
Yes, all right. Thank you, Nanette.
对吧 谢谢 纳内特
Well, OK, but no mucking about, especially not tonight.
好吧 别再惹麻烦了 尤其是今晚
We've been attacked, by a Blue!
我们被蓝精灵了攻击了
And if I ever get my hands on a Blue,
要是让我逮住一个蓝精灵
he'll be sleeping with the fishes!
我一定丢他去喂鱼
Now, I'm not a man who is wounded up easily!
我可不是好欺负的
Lord Redbrick, I've been having problems with my...
红砖阁下 我这里出了点状况
Your what?
什么状况
I guess this isn't the best time to talk.
我想现在不是说话的时候
It's not ideal. But I...
的确如此 可 我
Just go. Please go. just came here to say I...
走 走吧 来这里是想对你说
What? You what? I'm...
说什么 我
Oh, sorry. Juliet, is there something wrong
不好意思 朱莉叶 这池塘
with the pond?
有什么问题吗
The pond? No. What, this pond?
池塘吗 没有啊 这个池塘吗
No, it's fine. I mean, it's just as pondy as ever.
没问题呀 非常正常
Oh, my gosh! What is that thing over there?
天哪 那是什么东西
What? What was it? The... thing, over there...
什么什么东西 那个 那边那个
What did it look like? Oh, it looked like a really...
什么样子的 看上去就像
OK, bye-bye then. Off you go. Thanks for popping by.
好了 再见吧 快走吧 谢谢来访
Good night, sweet prince, and flights of angels
晚安 王子 借着天使的翅膀
or pigeons or sparrows or whatever.
或是鸽子或是麻雀或是其他
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
分别竟是如此甜蜜的忧伤
Nanette, where's Gnomeo? Is he gone?
纳内特 诺密欧呢 他走了吗
Yeah. Gone forever. What?!
是的 一去不复返 什么
I think you'll find this does, actually, belong to you.
我想这个东西 应当是属于你的
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't go. I know how you feel.
我不能走 我懂你的意思
No, really, I'm stuck.
不 我说的是 我卡住了
So, uh... can I see you again tomorrow?
那么 明天见好吗
Yes, but not here.
好 但不能在这儿见
Back in the old Lawrence place, then?
那就去老劳伦斯那里
Noon? Not soon enough.
中午 不能再早点吗
I can do 11:45. Done.
那11点45 一言为定
That frog was right. Parting is such sweet sorrow.
那个青蛙说得对 分别是如此甜蜜的忧伤
Thanks, Nanette.
谢谢 纳内特
You know he's going to ditch
要是他知道你有多重
you when he finds out how much you weigh.
就不会跟你约会了
Shroom, do you see this face?
小魔菇 看我这张脸
It's a happy gnome face. Now, come here. Come on!
这张脸上写满了幸福 走喽
Outrage! Infamy!
可恶 过分
The gardening gloves are off then, are they?
你现在整理不了花♥园♥了吧
You! Wrecking my mower!
你 你弄坏了我的割草机
Dear lady, you are insane in the brain!
亲爱的 你一定是疯了
I never thought even you'd stoop to such levels!
你居然会使这种下三滥的手段
Oh, and by the way, kindly stop stealing my underwear.
顺便说一句 别再偷我的内衣了
In your dreams, you daft old cabbage!
你做梦 你这个白♥痴♥糟老头子
Oh. How could she do this to Tybalt's wishing well?
她怎么能这么对泰博尔特的许愿井
Oh, my sweet little flower boy.
我的精灵小宝贝
Why would anyone ever pick on you?
谁会那么狠心找你麻烦呢
Oh! Who thinks I should order
谁同意我应该订购一款
the best new lawn mower money can buy?
最好的新割草机
Why would anyone do this to Tybalt?
为什么大家这么对泰博尔特
Because nobody likes him.
因为没人喜欢他
So, what are we going to do?
那 我们要干什么
Find their weak spots.
找出他们的弱点
Then what are we going to do?
然后呢
Damage.
搞破坏
Lots and lots of damage.
搞大破坏
Right. Mess with me, will you, Capulet?
好你个卡普利特 居然跟我捣乱
I'll show you, you old sack of compost.
我要让你这个白♥痴♥尝尝老娘的厉害
This is not over. Not by a long shot.
这事没完 决不
Ah. Right. What do we got here?
啊 对了 看看这几款
She's on the Worldy Widey Web.
她在网购
Uh, no. No, no, don't think so. That one! Pick that one!
不 这个不好 那个吧 就买♥♥那个
Ooh! That one! Yes, I like that one.
那个 对 那个好
No, don't think so.
不 我觉得不好
No, no... That one! Oh! What's this?
不 不 那个 这是什么
Are you losing the war in your garden?
你苦于无力修剪草坪吗
Well, brother, maybe it's time for a secret weapon.
伙计 你需要一样秘密武器
Terrafirminator!
杂草终结者
It's the most ruthless, 500-horsepower,
马力高达500 它是世界上
grass-dominating piece of hardware the world has ever seen!
最强劲的割草机器
Terrafirminator!
杂草终结者
It's unnecessarily powerful!
它的强劲远超想象
Now with 75 percent more power!
现在更添七成强劲功率
It clears! Clears!
所到之处 干干净净
It digs! Digs!
所到之处 轻松破土
It mows! Mows!
所到之处 寸草不生
Your lawn will be afraid to grow!
您的草坪将畏于生长
Terrafirminator!
杂草终结者
It's a weapon of grass destruction!
毁灭杂草的利器
Terrafirminator will not inhibit grass from growing.
杂草终结者 不会抑制杂草生长
Not recommended for residential use, brother.
不推荐住♥宅♥使用
That one!
就那个
Oh, my.
天啊
Pick... that one! Please, please, pick that one!
就挑那个 求你了 那个那个
Oh, dear. Yeah, yeah, yeah...
乖乖 对 对
That's a bit in your face.
这个长得太丑了
This is more my speed.
这个才是我的风格
Oh! Not the Kitten Clipper! Oh, no.
哦 不 怎么买♥♥了除草宝
Definitely not.
绝对不行
Juliet? There you are. Hi, Dad.
朱莉叶 你在这呢 爸爸
I've been ruminating about our little discussion yesterday.
我反复回想了我们昨晚的对话
But I was just... What you need is companmanship.
我只是 你需要有个伴
Someone to look after you. Who'll keep you safe.
一个可以照顾你 保护你的人
What? You know Paris, don't you?
什么 你记得帕里斯吗
Yes. Yes, of course. Why?
是的 当然记得 怎么了
He's come to pay you a visitation. Dad!
他来看你了 爸爸
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
No one would ever say I don't know when I'm not wanted.
那我就回避了
Toodles! Got something for you.
再见 我有东西给你
Here it is. Gypsophila. Lovely.
给 满天星 很可爱的
What does it mean? It means "Lover of chalk."
这花喜好白垩性土壤
Although, ironically, it grows better in a clay soil. It's weird.
奇怪吧 它种在黏土里反而长得更好
You think you got it down, and then, bam, you do some reading,
我把它种好了 然后查了下书
it turns out it likes clay soil,
结果发现它更适合种在黏土中
even though you thought it was a lover of chalk. Weird.
尽管你以为那是白垩之爱 奇怪吧
Right. Well, it's been terribly nice speaking with you.
好吧 跟你说话我真是开心得一塌糊涂
Where are you going? Stop! No! Obviously, do whatever you want.
你要去哪 别走 不 显然 随你便
But my point was, surely,
不过我想说的是
it's a bit rude to leave me on a first date.
第一次约会就弃我而去 有点不礼貌吧
"First date"? Yeah.
第一次约会吗 对啊
I thought, what does a boyfriend... "Boyfriend"?
我想 作为男朋友 男朋友?
Get his girlfriend? "Girlfriend"?
该送给女朋友什么呢 女朋友?
Ooh! This is good!
这太妙了
A small token of my affection.
一尊薄礼 略表心意
Juliet, do you realize what this is?
朱莉叶 你知道这是什么吗
It is my own hybrid of foxglove and buttercup...
这是我用毛地黄和金凤花混搭的
A love triangle!
三角恋啊
电影精选列表