I don't... I don't understand what happened
你们都离开了我之后
after you both left me.
你为什么不回答我
Why won't you answer me?
别敷衍我 也别对我撒谎
Stop putting me off. Stop lying to me.
我只是 我需要知道真♥相♥
I just... I need to know.
求求你了
Please.
你知道 一直以来
You know, all this...
一直以来 我都是你的朋友
All this time, uh, I was your friend.
我会告诉你都发生了些什么
I'll tell you everything that happened.
但是 我有一个条件
But I-I got a condition.
暴风雨就要来了
Uh, there's a... there's a storm coming,
你必须离开小镇
and you got to get out of town.
那你呢 我们现在就走
What about you? Let's go now.
- 你可以跟我一起走 - 不
- You can come with me. - No.
不
No.
我现在就告诉你
I'll talk to you now.
我一说完 你马上走
And if I talk, you leave.
这是交换条件
That's the deal.
行
Deal.
照片中的另一个小女孩
That other little girl in the picture...
不是你的姐姐
...uh, she isn't your sister.
她是你的妈妈
She's your mother.
别怪她 她过得很艰难
Don't blame her. She had a hard life.
不过她做过一件很勇敢的事
But she did a brave thing once.
她没有离开你
She didn't leave you.
你并没有被抛弃
You weren't abandoned.
从未
Never abandoned.
今晚 海水正从
The water is spraying up off the seawall
堤岸上喷涌而出
onto the shore now this evening.
海浪正在翻涌 越来越汹涌
It seems the waves are getting bigger, much bigger.
整个…
The entire...
加尔维斯顿
♪ 你能让我放学送你回家吗 ♪
♪ Won't you let me walk you home from school? ♪
♪ 我们能在泳池边见面吗 ♪
♪ Won't you let me meet you at the pool? ♪
♪ 也许周五我可以 ♪
♪ Maybe Friday I can ♪
♪ 搞到舞会的票 ♪
♪ Get tickets for the dance ♪
♪ 那时我会带上你 ♪
♪ And I'll take you ♪
♪ 你能让你♥爸♥爸 别再对我不依不饶了吗 ♪
♪ Won't you tell your dad, get off my back? ♪
♪ 告诉他我们在聊《将它染黑》 ♪
♪ Tell him what we said 'bout "Paint It Black" ♪
♪ 摇滚乐将永远存在 ♪
♪ Rock 'n' roll is here to stay ♪
♪ 进来吧 没事的 ♪
♪ Come inside where it's okay ♪
♪ 我来动摇你 ♪
♪ And I'll shake you ♪
♪ 你不告诉我你心中所想吗 ♪
♪ Won't you tell me what you're thinking of? ♪
♪ 你会因为我的爱成为亡命之徒吗 ♪
♪ Would you be an outlaw for my love? ♪
♪ 倘若你真爱我 请告诉我 ♪
♪ If it's so, well, let me know ♪
♪ 如若不是 我会离开 ♪
♪ If it's no, well, I can go ♪
♪ 我不会逼你 ♪
♪ I won't make you ♪