我们来看看你拍的X光片
So let's take a look at the actual X-ray.
[新奥尔良]
你就会更明白
I think you'll get a better sense
[新奥尔良]
我们正面临的难题
of what we're dealing with here.
你的肺
It's your lungs.
看到了吗 那个角落已经…
You see up here in the corner, that area that... that...
卡迪先生 我们必须得谈谈你的病情
Mr. Cady, we need to talk about this.
有很大…
There's a lot...
又在工作的时候喝酒了
Drinking on the job again.
没准待会我也来陪你喝上一杯
Maybe I'll have one with you.
罗伊 待会该你了
Roy, you're working later.
今晚你和安琦洛去见见弗兰克·辛考斯基
You and Angelo are visiting Frank Sinkowski tonight.
联调局那帮小子在端口探测器上压得很紧
Feds are pressing on the port probe.
没人应该受伤
Nobody should get hurt bad.
我现在不想那么血腥了
I don't want that now.
我只要求那家伙明白该干什么就行
I just need the guy to understand the right thing.
他要考虑到全队人的生命和利益呀
He just needs to play for the team's all.
还有一件事
One more thing.
别带枪
No guns.
什么
What?
我不想任何人突然神经大条
I don't want someone getting shot
砰砰砰乱开枪
over someone's bullshit nerves.
还记得去年那个卡车司机吗
Remember that trucker last year?
我告诫你 我也告诫安琦洛
I'm telling you, and I'm telling Angelo.
别让我发现你们是带着家伙去的
Don't let me find out you went in packing.
- 那家伙会出现吗 - 会的
- The guy going to be there? - He will.
我会给他一份爱心包裹
I'm sending him a care package.
你跟医生讲了你的病情了吗
You, uh, tell that doctor about your chest?
他说没什么
He... He said it was nothing.
好吧 那可真是好消息
Well, that's excellent news.
那一切都好了
Everything's fine, then?
至少我没事
It's fine with me.
看到了吗 你老大在跟你的妞儿鬼混
Did you see the boss with your girl?
看到了
Yeah.
为啥呢
Why is she with him?
她是个婊♥子♥
She's a slut.
别那么说
Don't say that.
我没必要那样子去谈论她
I don't need to talk about her like that.
那就别跟我谈她了
Then don't talk to me about her.
我们走
Let's go.
我搞不懂为什么她要离开你去跟着皮特科
I don't know how she could go from you to Ptitko.
要是她知道他做过的一些勾当
If she knew some of the shit he's done...
你打算告诉她吗
You gonna tell her?
她自己心里清楚
She knows exactly what she's doing.
你攻前面 我绕后
You take the front. I'll take the back.
管他妈的 不就是个律师么
Fuck's sake, it's one goddamn lawyer.
我们得走了
We have to move.
快 我们得快走了
Come on. We have to get out of here.
快 快
Move! Move!
你会杀我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
不 出去
No. Get out.
能给我件衬衫吗
Can I have a shirt?
在这等着
Wait here.
为什么那些人想要杀你
Why'd those men want to kill you?
看起来像是个圈套
Well, seems like some kind of setup,
因为一个女人惹出的逼事
some bullshit over a woman.
你怎么在那
How'd you find yourself there tonight?
我来自德州橙郡
I's from Orange, Texas.
我认识她
I knew this girl.
谁
What?
沃达
Vonda.
她告诉我 她自己一个人就成
She told me she worked for herself.
但我真的不知道如何去做那档子事
I didn't really know anything about that stuff,
所以我们在电♥话♥簿里看到了
so it was in the phone book.
完美之选三陪服务
Perfect Choice Escorts.
就好像所有的行当都能在电♥话♥簿里找到似的
It was like a real business in the phone book.
我当时并不知道
I didn't know.
真正开这行当的一个人
One of the owners of that real business
叫斯坦·皮特科
is a guy by the name of Stan Ptitko.
你见过他没
You ever meet him?
没有 但也许我听说过这名字
No. Maybe I heard the name.
他是谁
Who's that?
他就是想今晚杀死我的那个人
He's the guy that tried to have me killed tonight.
那三个大汉进来 一直揍他
These three guys came in and just kept hitting this guy
直到他带着他们去找一件东西
until he showed him where something was.
然后他们就毙了他
And then they shot him.
他们叫我等着 说我是下一个
They made me wait, told me I was next.
真♥他♥妈♥高兴你杀了他们
So fucking happy you killed them.
所以我们逃出来咯?
So we got away?
他们也许要花上一阵儿才能搞清楚发生了什么
It may take a while for them to figure out what happened,
但他们绝对不会放我们走
but they can't let us go.
这家伙 斯坦·皮特科 不希望留下这么多麻烦
That guy Stan Ptitko, he don't want any noise.
我们现在唯一能做的
The only thing we can do now
就是赶紧逃出这
is get as far out of town as possible
然后找个地儿低调一阵子
and then find a place to lay low.
之后会怎样 我就不知道了
After that, I don't know.
我真的想来杯酒
I really want a drink.
我倒想喝好几杯呢
I kind of want several.
一大扎单一麦芽苏格兰威士忌也成
Like a whole pitcher of single malt.
开始觉得我这一辈子
Starting to feel like I never needed a drink
从来没那么想喝酒过
as bad in my life.
毕竟你还年轻
Well, you're young yet.
也许我可以暂时跟着你
Maybe I can just tag along with you a while.
把你送到橘郡 你自己好好跟家人呆着吧
Drop you in Orange. You can go back to your family.
不 我才不回去
Mnh-mnh, no. I ain't going back there.
大不了你直接把我甩在这
You can just leave me right here.
你身上有多少钱
How much money do you have?
两手空空
None.
我不需要你的钱
I don't want your money.
在新奥尔良我自己能挣到钱
I had my own money in New Orleans.
是你绑♥架♥了我 我甚至还不知道你叫啥
You're the one who kidnapped me. I don't even know your name.
是我救了你 认清下事实
I saved you. Be clear on that.
振作点 你又没死
Cheer up. You're alive.
我请你
I'm buying.
我叫罗伊
I'm Roy.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Oh, hey.
- 玩的开心吗 - 你叫啥名字
- How you doing? - What's your name?
- 戴维 - 我叫萝姬
- Davey. - I'm Rocky.
- 萝姬 很高兴认识你 - 我也是
- Rocky, nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
♪ 我虽总是失败 ♪
♪ I always fold ♪
威士忌
Whiskey.
♪ 但在命运这场游戏中 ♪
♪ I never lose a dime ♪
♪ 我从未失过手 ♪
♪ In a game of chance ♪
♪ 他们当然也会记下我 ♪
♪ They'll surely draw my number ♪
罗伊 这两位是柯蒂斯和戴维 柯蒂斯会牛仔竞技
Roy, this is Curtis and Davey, and Curtis does rodeo.
嘿 你们想打上几杆吗
Hey. Y'all want to play some pool?
♪ 每一次都如此 ♪
♪ Every time ♪
♪ 因为我早已远去 噢 别了 ♪
♪ Because I'm long gone, oh, so long ♪
你什么毛病
What's your problem?
你难道不知道我们不能随意搭讪
You understand we're not trying to meet people here?
我也不愿意 但我的积蓄全在城里嘛
I don't like it, but all my money's back in the city.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
别摆洋娃娃那套
Cut the baby-doll shit.
♪ 我遇见一个女孩 ♪
♪ I met a girl ♪
♪ 我叫她亲爱的梅琳达 ♪
♪ And I called her sweet Melinda ♪
听着 我有笔交易
Look, I'm offering you something here.
我的想法是 你跟我坦白
I'm saying, you be straight with me,
我也跟你坦白
and I'll be straight with you.
♪ 但就在我们结婚的早晨 ♪
♪ Then on the morning of my wedding day ♪
♪ 她和我的兄弟 私奔了 ♪
♪ She and my buddy, they ran away ♪