你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
就像我说的我只是路过
Well, like I said, I was just passing through, and I-I...
我很想知道你最近过得怎么样
and I was... curious to hear how you been.
最近 从多久算起 十一年前吗
Been? Been since when, 11 years ago?
是啊
Yeah.
过去的十一年简直棒极了
The last 11 years have been absolutely wonderful.
好了
There.
你知道吗 你没有我以前想象中那么帅了
You know, you're not as handsome as I used to think.
是啊 经常听人这么说
Yeah, I actually get that a lot.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
你真的不该来这儿 我真的很忙
You really can't stick around. I am busy.
好了 我会离开的
Well, I'm not staying.
我会走的 离开这里 我只是
I'm going, leaving town. I was just...
你还记得我们一起去加尔维斯顿吗
You remember when we went to Galveston?
你记得那个周末你
You remember that week when you...
你跟我说了你姐姐和爸爸的事情
you told me about your sister and your dad.
还记得吗
Remember?
我记得我们中午前喝了几杯莫吉托
I was remembering that we were drunk on mojitos before noon,
只吃蟹肉
and we were just scarfing crabmeat.
然后我们 我们去不掉那股味道
And we cou... we couldn't get the smell off.
我们努力地洗啊洗 然后 然后下雨了
We were showering off, and it... it rained,
然后我们进了屋 一直呆在里面
and we went inside, just stayed inside.
仅仅两天 就只有两天 草
Just two days, just, you know, fuckin'.
我床技一流
I'm a dynamite piece of ass.
- 的确 - 谢谢 罗伊
- Yes, you are. - Hmm. Thank you, Roy.
我没法跟你耗一整天
I can't do this all day with you.
我只是 马上要离开这了 所以我在想
I'm just leaving t-the country, and I was thinking, uh...
我们 我 我们 我觉得我们曾经很美好
We... We... I... We... I believe we had good times.
当你进监狱的时候我很高兴
I was glad when you went to prison.
听着 那些回忆不是真的
Look, the past isn't real.
你 你只记得你想记的
You... You remember it how you want to remember it.
你总是清醒个一礼拜 然后就开始
You'd sober up for a week, and then you'd start
说着一切变得如何如何不一样了
talking about how things are gonna be different,
然后一连醉上三个礼拜
and then you'd be drunk for three weeks straight.
你让我没法待在你身边
You made it so that I couldn't be around you
除非我烂醉如泥
without being shit-faced.
然后你把我丢到一边
And you threw me around a little.
你还记得这个吗
You remember that?
那你喜欢我什么呢
What'd you ever like about me, then?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
对我来说 我再没遇到过跟你一样的人
There haven't been many like you for me.
你看到这个了吗
You see this here?
它会给所有的哈利凡镇上的人
It sends an alarm to all those Hallivan boys
巡警 邻居发警报
that patrol the neighborhood.
我只是在道别
I was just saying goodbye.
你最好是
Sure you were.
我快死了
I'm dying.
谁不是呢
Aren't we all?
你觉得我好看吗
Do you think I look pretty?
今晚就几个小时
It'll only be for a few hours tonight.
我明天一定会带钱给你
I'll have money for you tomorrow.
我们确实挺喜欢她
Well, we really do enjoy her.
你有工作吗
What are you up to?
你在这什么都没有怎么挣钱
How you bringing money back when you haven't had any here?
我今天找了份工作 在饭店当脱衣舞娘
Well, I got a job today at this restaurant on the strip.
我在斯卡佩托当舞娘 我可以分到小费
I'm a hostess at Scarpetto's. I get a tip-out.
是啊没错
Yeah, right.
祝贺你
Good for you.
我们当然会照顾她的
We'll take care of her. Of course we will.
多谢
Thank you.
你只是醉了 宝贝
You're just drunk, baby.
你好 有人吗
Hello! Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
嘿 你知道哪里…
Hey. Do you know where, uh...
你知道吗 一般我不去管他们
You know, normally I let folks keep to themselves,
但自从这里有个男的杀了他的老婆
but after what happened here, that man murdering his wife,
我必须知道一切动向
I got to know what's going on.
跟你们一起的那个女的 她房♥间里来过男人
That gal of yours, she had men in her room
在你走之后 来过两次
twice since you left.
她一直把那个小孩甩给迪伊和诺妮
She's been putting that little baby off on Dee and Nonie,
而且 我不是很确定
and I believe there was some confusion
你是不是还会回来
as to whether you would be back.
我当然会 我付了钱
Of course I would. I paid up.
孩子怎么样
How's the kid?
她应该可以过得更好的
She deserves better than this.
我不清楚你是不是那女孩的皮条客
You know, I don't know if you're that gal's pimp or not,
但是你看着像 闻着也像
but you look like hell, and you smell like it, too.
一般来讲我应该把你们扔出去
Normally, I'd have had you tossed out of here,
打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 但是那个小孩
called the sheriff's, but that little one,
她不该没人管
she don't need to be put in no system.
不管你觉得她现在有多糟糕
However bad you think she has it,
她过去待的地方更糟
where she's coming from was worse.
现在 她妹妹只是一个我从苦海里救出来的小女孩
Now, her sister's just a girl I helped out, bad spot.
听着 我几天前都不认识她
Look, I didn't know her till a few days back.
- 她想搭车去德克萨斯 - 你到底是谁
- She wanted a ride to Texas. - Who are you?
我只是想试着帮几个人
I'm just a guy who tried to help out a couple people,
这是我来这的原因
and it's brought me here.
听好了 她们不归我管
Listen, they're not my problem.
我会亲自给警长打电♥话♥ 告诉他一个搭便车的流浪♥女♥
I'll call the sheriff myself, tell him some hitchhiking tramp
把她的孩子扔给我了
dropped her kid off on me.
我觉得你不会打电♥话♥给治安官
I don't think you're gonna call any sheriff
也不会说什么 我还觉得
and say anything, but I do think
如果你想把这两个女人丢在这儿 你早就走了
if you were gonna leave those girls, you would've.
- 冰淇淋筒 - 冰淇淋筒
- Ice cream cone. - Ice cream cone?
我在找那个女孩儿
I'm looking for the girl.
你看到她了吗
You seen her?
我看到你走了
Saw you leave.
还看到你把纸扔了 我从垃圾堆里把它捡起来
Saw you toss the paper, dug it out the trash.
我就随便看了看 结果发现
I's just reading along, realized,
嘿 这些姑娘
hey, them girls in that article
跟那些在报道里的姑娘叫一个名儿
got the same name as these girls here.
小儿科 你懂吗
One plus one, you know?
这都跟我没关系 兄弟
Ain't none of my business, man.
我不想骗你 也没有别的想法
I ain't got no desire to screw you over or nothing.
我只是想说 如果事情到了那个地步
I'm just saying, you know, if it come to that.
什么地步
Come to what?
如果我没有搭档
Listen, if I don't have a partner for that score,
我可能就被抓了
I could get busted.
条子们对我刑讯逼供 我很快就会妥协的
Cops come down on me hard, I could break easy.
我会说 听着 你们对我好点
But I could say, "Listen, y'all lend me some grace,
我可以告诉你们关于谋杀案的事
and I can give you a murder.
我可以告诉你们失踪女孩儿的消息
I can tell you something about some missing girls."
我没那么卑鄙 我只是说说
I ain't a rat. I'm just... I'm just saying.
我们一起赚点钱吧 兄弟
Let's make some money, man, you know?
就跟我去看看那个地方吧
Just come check out the place with me.
我会告诉你我的安排 到时候你就知道我是专业的了 兄弟
I'll lay it all out for you, and you'll see I'm a pro, man.
我是专业的
I'm a pro.
好吧
All right.
不过我想等到天黑
I want to wait till dark, though.
我不想这里的人看到我们在一起
People around here probably shouldn't see us hanging out,
今晚八点 在齐皮旅馆旁边的停车场等我
so meet me in the parking lot down by the Zippy Trip, 8:00.
你太多疑了 兄弟
You're paranoid, brah.
这里没人会知道
Ain't nobody here gonna know anything.
既然你让想我加入 那我们就小心点儿
You want me in, we're gonna start being careful right now.
♪ 如果我能飞翔 ♪
♪ If I could only fly ♪
♪ 如果我能飞翔 ♪
♪ If I could only fly ♪
♪ 我要离开这个地方 ♪
♪ I'd bid this place goodbye ♪
♪ 去和你待在一起 ♪
♪ To come and be with you ♪
♪ 但我快要不能忍♥受 ♪
♪ But I can hardly stand ♪
♪ 我已无处可逃 ♪
♪ Got nowhere to run ♪