你怎么开始做那个的
How'd you get into that?
我觉得我自己老是把事情搞砸
Think I really kind of fucked things up.
你没必要这么想
You don't need to think about it that way.
我在奥兰治长大
I grew up in Orange.
那什么都没变
Nothing changed out there.
永远都是一样得热 一样的地 一样的草
Hot, same fields, same grass.
整日无事可做
Nothing to do day after day.
我总在想过过真正的人生
I just kept thinking I wanted a real life.
你走吧 没事的
You want to leave, it's okay.
睡吧
Get some sleep.
我们明天再聊
We'll figure it out tomorrow.
我做恶梦了 我能待在你这儿吗
I had a nightmare. Can I stay with you?
怎么了
What?
那边有个帅小伙
Hot one over here.
烤肉的那个还是站着的那个
The one on the grill or the one standing?
没有任何关于Kestrel的消息 我刚查了
No word on the Kestrel. I just found out.
所以这就是在浪费时间
So that's a bust.
那是什么啊
I don't know what that is.
海上钻机
Offshore rig.
我们来这儿是因为我本来应该
Well, we came down here 'cause I was supposed to
用那种钻机做市政服务
get work on one for City Service.
妈妈说她饿了
Mama said she's hungry.
我这儿没有她想吃的香肠
She don't need no sausage.
告诉她我说的
You tell her I said so.
我来了之后 他们却说从没雇过我
Well, I get down here, and they say they never hired me.
我告诉他们我收到了一封信
I tell them I got a letter.
而他们说信上写的并不代表什么
Well, they tell me the letter don't say what it says,
现在我还留着那封信
and I'm holding the letter.
再吃一块吗
You got another?
你知道吗 这是她第一次来海边
You know, she's never been to the ocean.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 哥们 喝一个吗
Hey, brother. Want a cold one?
我在这有个长♥期♥的活儿 来去自♥由♥
I got a long-term deal here, kind of come and go as I please.
我也见过很多荒唐的事儿了 但谋杀还是第一次
I seen a lot of crazy shit but never a murder.
有一个孩子在最后还是对那户主人说了些什么
One of the kids finally said something to the owner.
我猜他是在今天早些时候对她干的
I guess he did it to her earlier in the day.
你来这儿干嘛的兄弟
Where'd you do your time, bro?
那俩女孩是你侄女吗
Them girls your nieces?
对 我们来度假
Yeah. Yeah, we're on vacation.
不错 听着 我 我想和你说
Cool. Listen, I was... I was wantin' to talk to you.
我 我在想你想不想找份工作
I was... I was wondering if you're looking for work at all
毕竟 你现在在度假
while you're, you know, on vacation.
好吧 这笔你能挣多少 年轻人
Yeah, what you got, kid?
两万刀吧
Got like $20,000, man.
有个家伙在百老汇附近开了个诊所
There's a guy runs a clinic on Broadway.
那儿简直就是个药罐 我认识那儿的清洁女工
Place is a drug jug. I know the cleaning lady.
什么 你想放倒那些医生吗
What? You take down doctors?
我是个小偷 一个实操经验丰富 业务水平精湛的小偷
I am a thief, and I'm a real, real good one.
这个家伙的诊所里有个采样药房♥
This guy has a sampler pharmacy on the premises.
我现在可是在和你说氯化苄 茶酸 胆固醇药 安♥非♥他♥命♥
I'm talking now benzies, dixies, biphetamine, amphetamine.
我的那位清洁阿姨已经先一步去弄布局图了
My maid, she fronted me Polaroids of the layout.
我们有三天的时间运往哥帕斯基斯蒂和休斯顿
Three days for us to move it in Corpus and Houston.
两万可能都有点少了哈
$20,000 might be low-balling it, even.
你想让我做什么
What do you need me for?
我需要一个人开货车 帮我搬那些货
I need somebody to front a van, help me move it.
我已经找好了买♥♥家 但是 你懂的
I got all the clients, but, you know,
想要这些东西的人 或多或少 都有点人♥渣♥
people wanting product are, more or less, scum of the earth.
有个你这样的人在身边
Someone like you at the table when the deal goes down,
事情就变得简单了
things go smoother.
你是个聪明的年轻人 但你想找我就错了
You seem like a good kid, but you got the wrong idea.
我们来这儿就是为了享受阳光和海浪
We're just down for some sun and waves.
你可以更好的照顾女孩儿们
You could take care of them girls a lot better
拿到这笔钱之后
with this score.
你不想要一万块钱吗 兄弟
You don't need 10 grand, man?
干不来
Not where I'm going.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
谁啊
Who is this?
你知道我是谁 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You know who this is, you son of a bitch.
你给我的肺拍过片
You took pictures of my lungs.
是的 我记得 凯德先生
Yes. I remember, Mr. Cade.
我还剩多少时间
How long do I have?
我不能确定 我
I can't say. I just...
还有多久
How long?
你需要再来一次
You need to come back in.
我们需要 罗伊 你别这样 我们需要再做一个活检
We need... Roy, you didn't... We need to do a biopsy.
你突然走了 我们也很为难
You just left, and we...
你个庸医 操♥你♥妈♥
You sawbone quack motherfucker.
你还想让我再回去
You want me to come back in?
我会回来的 看你能不能给我一个痛快
I'll come back in, see about getting a straight answer.
- 罗伊 - 我找到地址了
- Roy. - I got the address.
就在这儿
It's right here.
等等 你有…
Wait just a minute. You got...
二三四一号♥ 罗亚尔岛
2341 Royale.
你怎么拿到这个地址的
How did you get that address?
你不能就这样这么晚打电♥话♥过来
You can't just call here at this hour of the night.
你老婆知道你赌博的事儿吗
Your wife know about the gambling? Hmm?
我老婆 你说什么呢
My wife? What are you talking about it?
她知道你和皮特科的关系有多亲密吗
She know how deep in you are with Ptitko,
你这个坏透顶的混♥蛋♥
you degenerate prick?
我会再他妈联♥系♥你的
I'll come pay you a fucking visit.
好了 好了
It's okay. It's okay.
嗨 你好
Hi, there.
嗨
Hi.
跳得真不错
Good dive.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你叫什么 - 萝姬
- What's your name? - Rocky.
你在度假吗
You on vacation?
你们从哪儿来
Where y'all coming from?
德克萨斯州的橘郡
We's from Orange, Texas.
你的约翰叔叔也是从那儿来的吗
Your Uncle John from there, too?
我知道了 宝贝儿
I got it, baby.
不
No.
我觉得在黑暗中观看一场比赛
I think watching a game in the dark,
你会不知所措 可以这么说
you lose all sense of time, so to speak.
反正他们总是会采用这种备用系统
Well, they always use the backup system anyways.
[德州橘郡男子被枪杀]
[三岁小女儿蒂芙尼和十九岁大女儿拉蔻尔失踪]
计时员中止了计时
The stopwatches down in the timekeeper's tent
[德州橘郡男子被枪杀]
[三岁小女儿蒂芙尼和十九岁大女儿拉蔻尔失踪]
以防在这个时间段里
just in case something does happen
[德州橘郡男子被枪杀]
[三岁小女儿蒂芙尼和十九岁大女儿拉蔻尔失踪]
再出什么事儿
during the course of the period.
我们很可能会看到
What we'll probably see...
只要用秒表
And just use the stopwatch...
你玩儿的真好
You can do it so good!
我自己也能行
I can do it myself.
你可以的
You can.
不 不 不是那样的
No, no, nothing like that.
就是 就是我正准备离开加尔维斯顿 想起来这儿离你很近
Just... Just leaving Galveston, remembered you were close.
不 我在钻机上做焊接的活儿
No, I-I was on a welding job out on... on a rig.
都已经弄完了
It's over now.
不 我不 我什么都不想要
No, I don't... I don't want nothing.
洛兰 洛兰
Loraine, Loraine.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
聊聊 叙叙旧
Talk, catch up a little.
我只是路过
Just passing through.
跟你说了我很忙
I told you I was busy.
好吧 就一会儿
Okay, just for a minute, though.
过来这儿吧 我不想你杵在外边儿
But you come inside here. I don't want you out front.
看起来你改变了对婚姻的想法
Seems you changed your mind about marriage.
当你遇到一个适合的人
Well, when you meet the right man...